Ethiopian Troops to leave Somalia/AU Force extension

Laftagareen is staying, but QQ however…
homer simpson episode 6 GIF
QQ wouldn't survive an 1h in Galmudug if he ever sided with xabashi no matter who's the president.

The FG made a request for new mission of 10k soldiers. Their mission will be to guard vital infrastructure like airports and ports while the SNA focuses on AS.
Each soldiers pay is 200$, paying for that many would be 2mil a month. FGS private trips cost almost as much as this. MP’s also get payed an unnecessary amount for what little they accomplish. The government isn’t too broke, so is there a solid reason as to why SNA can’t defend important infrastructure ? To me it just looks like the puppet state is doing as it’s told by its overlords to keep African troops there

Last edited:
Don't feed that troll waa doqon cadow mooda walaal. The CIA chief and the HoA envoy for Murica rushed to Somalia when that bs paper was signed. They convinced the FG not to remove them from the country without a plan for holding those FOBs. Now the the time has come for ATMIS to leave and the country is still not on its own legs and still fragmented. The FG made a request for new mission of 10k soldiers. Their mission will be to guard vital infrastructure like airports and ports while the SNA focuses on AS.

I don't troll at the beginning of the week.

Besides I'm not stupid, I'm wary of Ethiopia but much more wary of Mogadishu because of it's history and intentions.

Right now the only one claiming Somaliland is in Mogadishu so Mogadishu is the highest threat to our independence. If you haven't figured it out yet Somaliland isn't going to wait around while Mogadishu tries to subvert it and bring it under control. I don't know why you lot don't seem to understand that.

And it seems like you are doubting that the US was not taken by suprise by Somalia's abrupt announcement that Ethiopia would be leaving. My timeline suggests they were not informed hence the immediate call to HSM and the clear language telling him to focus on CT and reducing tensions. Ethiopia are considered a key partner in the regional security and they won't be easily removed without a clear plan. Ruto was recently saying that there appears to be an abritrary deadline in place for the end of ATMIS and he was willing to stay. Right now there's no post-ATMIS plan so calling for the removal of Ethiopian troops is just an emotional outburst. It looks like Mogadishu is going to finally start paying some of those consequences it has been storing up for the last 40 years by being totally humiliated. Having to deal with Ethiopia while it recognizes one of "your" regions is total humiliation but you can't say it wasn't predictable. If you thought Somalia was going to come back and start bossing people around and being a regional player you thought really wrong. It will be lucky to escape humiliation.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Last edited:
Each soldiers pay is 200$, paying for that many would be 2mil a month. FGS private trips cost almost as much as this. MP’s also get payed an unnecessary amount for what little they accomplish. The government isn’t too broke, so is there a solid reason as to why SNA can’t defend important infrastructure ? To me it just looks like the puppet state is doing as it’s told by its overlords to keep African troops there
Ayo hear me out idgaf about the SNA or a puppet state or whatever you're talking about. Xabashi won't dictate what any region in Somalia does. If the recognized government in the country tells them to rescind an agreement they made with a region of the country they'll do that or gtfo. Simple. No need to bring up what other countries make yada yada, we don't pay shit. Somalia is so weakest country in Africa and any african country could do as they please with us. It's a country with 300 mil in federal budget. My municipality of 45k inhabitants have triple the budget than all the somali regions put together.

Xabashi won't dictate what any region in Somalia does. If the recognized government in the country tells them to rescind an agreement they made with a region of the country they'll do that or gtfo. Simple. No need to bring up what other countries make yada yada, we don't pay shit. Somalia is so weakest country in Africa and any african country could do as they please with us. It's a country with 300 mil in federal budget. My municipality of 45k inhabitants have triple the budget than all the somali regions put together.
Suashi maba ka jawaabin.

Somalia UNSC fadidha etiobiya ma jogayso.

You keep pushing frontier forces as something we need, when FGS can increase its revenue through many means and create SNA battalions for this purpose. Spare the bs. Somalis are the ones dying against AS not those lot, so what can they protect.

Kick all of atmis out, or stfu, xhildhiban is right.

I don't troll at the beginning of the week.

Besides I'm not stupid, I'm wary of Ethiopia but much more wary of Mogadishu because of it's history and intentions.

Right now the only one claiming Somaliland is in Mogadishu so Mogadishu is the highest threat to our independence. Ethiopia as long as it behaves rationally will value our independence more than Mogadishu. Our independence is non-negotiable.

And it seems like you are doubting that the US was not taken by suprise by Somalia's abrupt announcement that Ethiopia would be leaving. My timeline suggests they were not informed hence the immediate call to HSM and the clear language telling him to focus on CT and reducing tensions. Ethiopia are considered a key partner in the regional security and they won't be easily removed without a clear plan. Ruto was recently saying that there appears to be an abritrary deadline in place for the end of ATMIS and he was willing to stay. Right now there's no plan so calling for the removal of Ethiopian troops is just an emotioanl outburst and Mogadishu is going to finally start paying some of those consequences it has been storing up for the last 40 years by being totally humiliated.
The Muqdisho you're wary of doesn't exist anymore. Every region governs itself so for SL it would be as you were. You can wish for whatever you like and claim a republic but truth of the matter is you're part of Somalia. Without north Somalilands there is no Somalia, and that's the reason the powers that be won't give you recognition.

Their rationality is the total fragmention of Somalia and for them to do as they please in Somalilands. I'd rather see the extinction of all somalis than let them do that. Their objective in their attack on Tog Wajale in 1964 was to cut the north off the south and make a rebel group declare independence. A mere 5k somalis defeated an empire with air supremacy that year. Their objective in supporting all the rebel groups was the same. The minute Somalia had debt forgivness and the arms embargo lifted they threw a new trap to keep us in the quicksand. It is what it is. They're not some kind of evil masterminds but they do what's best for their people and country.

Every country has a period of humiliation, too bad we were born when the somalis are the biggest cucks in Africa.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If I had a clannist SNA occupying my capital(Baraawe) id use foreign connects to my advantage aswell. Oh wait thats what the fgs tries every term with all of the FMS.

Its almost like when you betray the office you sit in others will betray you aswell :)
Relying on fufu mercenaries has many problems. WTF has Madoobe been doing over a decade when kebab are still a stone throw from kismaayo? I don't think they will be ready even with 20 more years of Atmis.
Not the smart take you think it is. JL is unique. AS has its leaderships clan as its home base, perfect coverage from above, resources/rations, and difficult to travel roads with high rainfall.

This is before mentioning that AS existed prior to the JL state so it benefits from an incumbent’s advantage for support/indoctrination.

AS finds its money in Xamar and gets arms from Bosasso while the central states get the focus of the ICs drones/funding and the vast majority of Atmis troops. All while the FGS tries to further cause political instability in JL and you expect us to fight over Jamaame/Jilib? Nah they can also keep Buale for now as far as im concerned. Not worth the casualties.

If I had a clannist SNA occupying my capital(Baraawe) id use foreign connects to my advantage aswell. Oh wait thats what the fgs tries every term with all of the FMS.

Its almost like when you betray the office you sit in others will betray you aswell
Every FMS should be arrested. If that clan is the winner of somalias politics, they should be allowed to take the rest of the country. That’s the truth, Hassan said qabil can rule the country, and I believe him, if they control the economy, military, and federal government. It’s theirs. Chinese were forced into union by a state (qin)

it’s just unfortunate that he’s a corrupt secessionist loving fulay that uses AS, or in this case, Ethiopia, to hide under his actual goal of dislodging a qabil from an area.

The Muqdisho you're wary of doesn't exist anymore. Every region governs itself so for SL it would be as you were. You can wish for whatever you like and claim a republic but truth of the matter is you're part of Somalia. Without north Somalilands there is no Somalia, and that's the reason the powers that be won't give you recognition.

Their rationality is the total fragmention of Somalia and for them to do as they please in Somalilands. I'd rather see the extinction of all somalis than let them do that. Their objective in their attack on Tog Wajale in 1964 was to cut the north off the south and make a rebel group declare independence. A mere 5k somalis defeated an empire with air supremacy that year. Their objective in supporting all the rebel groups was the same. The minute Somalia had debt forgivness and the arms embargo lifted they threw a new trap to keep us in the quicksand. It is what it is. They're not some kind of evil masterminds but they do what's best for their people and country.

Every country has a period of humiliation, too bad we were born when the somalis are the biggest cucks in Africa.

I hear the arguement that Somalia is going to disintegrate a lot but it's not necessary. Somaliland is the only territory that could be recognized under AU rules. The other territorities were never independent at the end of colonialism and none of them even had a seperate colonial adminstration, so this argument while on the surface kind of compelling doesn't really add up. There is also still a country left after Somaliland is subtracted becuase there's land, population, borders and resources this is just over the top speech.

If you say Somalia is so divided that one region being recognized will lead to others wanting to leave then the Somali people have to decide among themselves a better way of governing themselves. If they can only play winner takes all then that's their problem.

Somalia is up to it's old tricks anyway, we know. Mogadishu hasn't changed at all. We see how it behaves so no discussion. The MoU progresses and Somalia has to evolve or die.

Last edited:
Kind of torn. Enjoy seeing the trash FGS which wanted separatists to win powerless, but hate xabashi.

FMS logic doesn’t make sense here. Maybe they know Somali troops can be paid off and Ethiopian troops can’t. Which could be why they can’t train their own troops. Their federal state is broke.

Somalia is trash because traitors can roam around freely, it’s not worth the satisfaction of seeing corrupt Somali government be crippled, for Ethiopia to have its way. If awdal wasn’t at risk of being annexed, this news would be funny.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Walaahi we should have played the British and kissed up to them. The moment we fought back we lost. Muslims have reached an all time low in general and I don't believe we will see imam Mahdi humble the world in our time. What a pitiful state we are in.

The best we can do now is bow our heads and accept our fate. Maybe the oil wealth will help to uplift us from our dire situation.

Somalia is trash because traitors can roam around freely, it’s not worth the satisfaction of seeing corrupt Somali government be crippled, for Ethiopia to have its way. If awdal wasn’t at risk of being annexed, this news would be funny.
Con federalism at full display.

You can bet every future president will attempt to centralize no matter which qabil he is from.

I blame corrupt governors and rouge FMS for constantly attempting to undermine national unity and sovereignty for petty self profit. Federalism could have worked but is good as dead in the future because states failed to comply by it.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Walaahi we should have played the British and kissed up to them. The moment we fought back we lost. Muslims have reached an all time low in general and I don't believe we will see imam Mahdi humble the world in our time. What a pitiful state we are in.

The best we can do now is bow our heads and accept our fate. Maybe the oil wealth will help to uplift us from our dire situation.
This is not a Muslim problem Kkk it’s a Somali problem,no country or people would go through or endure the thing Somalia has

they would have reconciled and moved on
Somalia is a special case even Afghanistan is better than us

This is not a Muslim problem Kkk it’s a Somali problem,no country or people would go through or endure the thing Somalia has

they would have reconciled and moved on
Somalia is a special case even Afghanistan is better than us
*cough* Myanmar *cough*

:sass2:

Trending

Latest posts