Famous Streamer Duke Dennis Complements Somali Women “Y’all Look Good…..Girls With Big Foreheads Look Good”

in what world are arabs and pakistanis considered white....?

you defnitely do see ethiopians and eritreans acting like this, it just hasnt appeared on ur pfp.

the ethiopians actually started this whole "im not black stuff" kkkkkk

I can't send the video cuz theres uncovered women in it but search up

Men do not click on this vid, theres uncovered women in it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

watch this whole video. search up statements of haile selassies who some retarded blacks even worship(hyperbole). that guy hated blacks kkkkkkk

its just somalis for some reason have over-exposure when it comes to this trash. we ourselves are to blame for this. it gets posted everywhere even in places like this. We discuss it and talk about it everywhere. Worst of it all, we do it in ENGLISH.

a language so many ppl esp in the west understand. these others ive mentioned esp the arabs do so in arabic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1717902675781.png

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
A lot of guys are just adhering to Islam I feel like incels are a thing within a zina society.
These incels come from the group of guys that are abstaining from dating until they are financially ready to get married. It takes a lot longer to become financially stable in the west so some of these guys start to get lonely.

Back home men are are dating and getting married by the time they are 22-25 years old. A decent amount of these guys even entertain haram relationships before marriage.

Here in the states it's a lot harder to become financially stable before the age of 25. Most of the men that do this either come from privileged backgrounds or started working in some sort of trade right after high school.
Somali niggas aren't privileged and most guys haven't really considered entering the trades.

Haram relationships are a bit harder to get into for some of these guys because they might be ugly or have never really learned how to talk to women. Now these guys feel like losers and get pissed off when these see Somali chicks getting attention.

I honestly don't really see this problem disappearing anytime soon.

These incels come from the group of guys that are abstaining from dating until they are financially ready to get married. It takes a lot longer to become financially stable in the west so some of these guys start to get lonely.

Back home men are are dating and getting married by the time they are 22-25 years old. A decent amount of these guys even entertain haram relationships before marriage.

Here in the states it's a lot harder to become financially stable before the age of 25. Most of the men that do this either come from privileged backgrounds or started working in some sort of trade right after high school.
Somali niggas aren't privileged and most guys haven't really considered entering the trades.

Haram relationships are a bit harder to get into for some of these guys because they might be ugly or have never really learned how to talk to women. Now these guys feel like losers and get pissed off when these see Somali chicks getting attention.

I honestly don't really see this problem disappearing anytime soo

I honestly don't really see this problem disappearing anytime soon.
It’s better to fast and read Quran to abstain from evil thoughts until you are ready for marriage.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
It’s better to fast and read Quran to abstain from evil thoughts until you are ready for marriage.
Even if it's the better choice It's taking too long for some of these guys rayaale. All this waiting is starting to turn them into incels.

We honestly have the lamest incels. Like atleast the non Muslim ones either attempted to date or knew they were just too hideous too pull women. Most of our incels haven't even tried to date any women. They just sit at home and harass women because they aren't ready for marriage.

Omg Kisame, u faraxs shouldnt be talking I seen so many Madow somali couples. Yall love your melanin
Lol it’s crazy you guys don’t realise that Somali women are hella colourist, not one of them want a baby that has madow features, those couples are an anomaly even then they hide their babies from female Somalis

I'm not the type of person who likes to socialize, but I'm not a father to these women. If they don't embarrass us in front of the internet, I'm not really interested. I would really prefer them to marry Muslims of other races if they want to mix, that's my point of view