Famous Streamer Duke Dennis Complements Somali Women “Y’all Look Good…..Girls With Big Foreheads Look Good”

to care so much about what some random ajanabi kafir thinks is crazy.

breathe. this video will not damage our reputation any more than we already have over the past years.

not to mention this happens with so many other ethnic groups like albanians, pakistanis, moroccans(and other arabs) and white ethnic groups. this isnt a crazy occurence.

again, breathe
Those are white ethnicities you named loool we are madow you don't see other madows behave like this especially our neighbouring countries, smh. What do you somali guys gain from doing this? Us somali girls have time and time again told you to stop mate guarding us! It makes us turned off by it.

I ain't going to lie since they got their own language it's hard to find. However while in my search I found this. :mjlol:

View attachment 331075

It's well none that gulf Arabs don't accept Ajanbi marriages easily I will say that though. However perhaps we do have an issue here.
Those are somali guys that commented that especially the one who used the j word. Somali guys really do have a problem and I'm glad you acknowledged it.

World

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here’s some context @Angelina @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

hes part of a group that’s like an american version of the beta squad, they’re always making videos with chunkz sharky darkest man AJ. They had a big football match against beta squad last week with like 30,000 people in the stadium. My little brother went to it.

One of their collabs has 25 million views

Their football match video last week which is 3.5h long got 7 million views already

Thats how he knows somalis, because many are his friends through his career. Their group are famous youtubers and it’s the somalis in beta squad that they are even in the uk to begin with. Like that other famous youtuber speed 🤣 terminally online people can’t tell that he’s just being nice to the people he is good friends with and always collaborating with.

Last edited:
Those are white ethnicities you named loool we are madow you don't see other madows behave like this especially our neighbouring countries, smh. What do you somali guys gain from doing this? Us somali girls have time and time again told you to stop mate guarding us! It makes us turned off by it.
in what world are arabs and pakistanis considered white....?

you defnitely do see ethiopians and eritreans acting like this, it just hasnt appeared on ur pfp.

the ethiopians actually started this whole "im not black stuff" kkkkkk

I can't send the video cuz theres uncovered women in it but search up

Men do not click on this vid, theres uncovered women in it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

watch this whole video. search up statements of haile selassies who some retarded blacks even worship(hyperbole). that guy hated blacks kkkkkkk

its just somalis for some reason have over-exposure when it comes to this trash. we ourselves are to blame for this. it gets posted everywhere even in places like this. We discuss it and talk about it everywhere. Worst of it all, we do it in ENGLISH.

a language so many ppl esp in the west understand. these others ive mentioned esp the arabs do so in arabic

in what world are arabs and pakistanis considered white....?

you defnitely do see ethiopians and eritreans acting like this, it just hasnt appeared on ur pfp.

the ethiopians actually started this whole "im not black stuff" kkkkkk

watch this eholw video. search up statements of haile selassies who some retarded blacks even worship(hyperbole). that guy hated blacks kkkkkkk

its just somalis for some reason have over-exposure when it comes to this trash. we ourselves are to blame for this. it gets posted everywhere even in places like this. We discuss it and talk about it everywhere. Worst of it all, we do it in ENGLISH.

a language so many ppl esp in the west understand. these others ive mentioned esp the arabs do so in arabic
I would pay top dollar to hear what those white girls were thinking in their heads. :lolbron:

Omg Kisame, u faraxs shouldnt be talking I seen so many Madow somali couples. Yall love your melanin
Faraxs with madow women? you must be talking about north america or australia. Here in the UK, I have NEVER seen a farax with a madow chick, xalimos? yes, i've seen a couple with madow guys. But faraxs, when they do marry out(which is extremely rare) either are with arab girls or cadaan reverts.

Faraxs with madow women? you must be talking about north america or australia. Here in the UK, I have NEVER seen a farax with a madow chick, xalimos? yes, i've seen a couple with madow guys. But faraxs, when they do marry out(which is extremely rare) either are with arab girls or cadaan reverts.
is rare to see a somali female with a non Muslim maadow.

Hi
It’s like they are genetically programmed to commit domestic violence. Why do the beat their women so much? Im advising you girls to steer clear theres countless stories about girls who married madow men.
How common is it,it’s rare for a Somali woman to marry a madhow man