Famous Streamer Duke Dennis Complements Somali Women “Y’all Look Good…..Girls With Big Foreheads Look Good”

no man should be worried about another man preference.
Indeed I don’t care if women marry Js in the west it doesn’t affect me. Majority of Somali women in the west are not worth stressing over imo. All that leads to is humiliation. Mate guarding xalimos should really only be done on the main land. I was just saying I’m surprised you accepted the compliment because you’ve previously voiced your distaste for Js in southern Somalia.

Indeed I don’t care if women marry Js in the west it doesn’t affect me. Majority of Somali women in the west are not worth stressing over imo. All that leads to is humiliation. Mate guarding xalimos should really only be done on the main land. I was just saying I’m surprised you accepted the compliment because you’ve previously voiced your distaste for Js in southern Somalia.
is not distaste is about demographic replacement. Anyways the south is seriously not my problem I don't care if bantus swallow up ethnic Somalis. As long as it doesn't happen in the north I'm good. The South is too corrupt for me to take seriously.

AA women look better than the UK beasts you guys have to deal with :pachah1:

Most of the non religious guys I've met that married out ended up with AA women or Ethiopian women.

The religious guys that marry out are usually with Arab or south Asian.
Why do you keep lying on our name.

is not distaste is about demographic replacement. Anyways the south is seriously not my problem I don't care if bantus swallow up ethnic Somalis. As long as it doesn't happen in the north I'm good. The South is too corrupt for me to take seriously.
Is flattery all you’ll willing to accept? He said you’re fine Pinky. We could import a million Duke Dennis’s into SL so they can flatter you sum more. :pachah1:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Faraxs must have a cuckold fetish because wtf is this :williamswtf:

Screenshot_20240608-110419_Chrome.jpg

Is flattery all you’ll willing to accept? He said you’re fine Pinky. We could import a million Duke Dennis’s into SL so they can flatter you sum more. :pachah1:
He's not my type and just because I don't like seeing hate comments doesn't mean I fancy him or would go near anyone that looks like him. Sorry SL is too strict in just flooding anyone that don't look like us. It ain't ever happening.

He's not my type and just because I don't like seeing hate comments doesn't mean I fancy him or would go near anyone that looks like him. Sorry SL is too strict in just flooding anyone that don't look like us. It ain't ever happening.
I wouldn't be so sure. You must not know about the tunnels. :russsmug:

man I miss the time the only content of somalis online was "how to be somali" and that latino guy saying somalis are funny and pop out children left and right.

now its constant gender wars, race wars, qabyaalad and its all so cringe

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to care so much about what some random ajanabi kafir thinks is crazy.

breathe. this video will not damage our reputation any more than we already have over the past years.

not to mention this happens with so many other ethnic groups like albanians, pakistanis, moroccans(and other arabs) and white ethnic groups. this isnt a crazy occurence.

again, breathe