Famous Streamer Duke Dennis Complements Somali Women “Y’all Look Good…..Girls With Big Foreheads Look Good”

1717803630924.png

Let me get my popcorn ready, jokes aside tho I suspect a whole lotta begging from both genders.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Omg Kisame, u faraxs shouldnt be talking I seen so many Madow somali couples. Yall love your melanin

I know. I genuinely believe we have more Somali guys paired up with madow women in North America compared to cadaan.

The snow bunny lovers are either geeks, or Scandinavian niggas.

From what I've seen with my own eyes most of the guys I've met that married out ended up with an AA or Ethiopian women.

The religious miskeen ones that married out ended up with Timmy Jimmies or Arab women.

I know. I genuinely believe we have more Somali guys paired up with madow women in North America compared to cadaan.

From what I've seen with my own eyes most of the guys I've met that married out ended up with an AA or Ethiopian women.

The religious miskeen ones that married out ended up with Timmy Jimmy or Arab women.
bro this whole snowbunny phenoma this pretty new to me

have the nin123 variants always been around or is this a new occurrence cuz I seriously don't remember it

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP

The religious miskeen ones that married out ended up with Timmy Jimmies or Arab women.
They are also marrying those kenyan swahili women. Saw one and I got so mad lol cus the guy was leng.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
bro this whole snowbunny phenoma this pretty new to me

have the nin123 variants always been around or is this a new occurrence cuz I seriously don't remember it
We've had Somali dudes marrying cadaan women ever since we've arrived in the west loool.

The loud guys on social media like the nin variants you mentioned don't even date those women :mjlol: . Most of them are losers and just fantasize about them. Broke fobs legit got more pull with Ajnabi women compared to them :mjkkk:.

Somali men overall are pretty low-key about interracial dating. Just like most men in general they aren't actively flexing their relationships to the world.