Famous Streamer Duke Dennis Complements Somali Women “Y’all Look Good…..Girls With Big Foreheads Look Good”

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Many Somali/horner men are tbh

They aren't hard to find since most of them are miskeen ugly niggas.

Having too many ugly niggas opt out of dating in the west because of how haram it is has fucked up their confidence. Now we got a bunch of niggas that genuinely believe no women wants them.

Kisame

VIP
That’s wild, here in the UK most Somalis who date out seem to go for Arab or another Asian ethnic group.
AA women look better than the UK beasts you guys have to deal with :pachah1:

Most of the non religious guys I've met that married out ended up with AA women or Ethiopian women.

The religious guys that marry out are usually with Arab or south Asian.

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
AA women look better than the UK beasts you guys have to deal with :pachah1:

Most of the non religious guys I've met that married out ended up with AA women or Ethiopian women.

The religious guys that marry out are usually with Arab or south Asian.
that’s mean ☹️☹️☹️ not nice kisame

Kisame

VIP
that’s mean ☹️☹️☹️ not nice kisame

Wonly I recently stumbled upon a tiktok page run by a chick called the UK Thanos.

The first vid I saw was her putting hot sauce on her hands before fighting a woman :dwill:.

She was about to deal 50+ poison damage per hit wonly :dead1:

I considered not using the phrase anymore but after seeing that vid it seems like you guys earned the nickname.

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Wonly I recently stumbled upon a tiktok page run by a chick called the UK Thanos.

The first vid I saw was her putting hot sauce on her hands before fighting a woman :dwill:.

She was about to deal 50+ poison damage per hit wonly :dead1:

I considered not using the phrase anymore but after seeing that vid it seems like you guys earned the nickname.
UK THANOS TUMELO OMGGGGGG her interview was so funny.

Look at this 😭😭😭

This is abnormal behavior. People need to touch grass.

Every group gets compliments. I’ve seen Arab women get called beautiful, Moroccan women, Egyptian women, White women, Latin Women. Same with the men getting compliments.

Why is this even a topic of engagement by TikTok folks. I don’t get it?

No other group reacts that way.

It’s clear to see mental illness is rife amongst the community. Allah save us. I’m seriously so embarrassed that I can’t even write my usual paragraphs dissecting everything.

Comments got worse :ohlord:

@Keep it a boqol @haye haye @El Nino

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cucking themselves over a theoretical scenario is crazy.

:mjlol:

Mashallah, our sisters are beautiful. We know. And other people know too. And that shouldn't cause a crisis.

Many Somali/horner men are tbh

For this one I'm gonna say not really. Most people prefer their own ethnic group. Somali women love a genuinely handsome faraax, I seen enough evidence to support that. I've also seen how Sharkey is rated by all women especially maadow women. Me and @Kisame talk about this a lot but the brothers need to work on their looks. Women are not blind. Y'all letting Sharkey and that random galmudug soccer player carry the whole gender. Why do we act like being handsome is haram or something? They moan about Barkhad lowering their stocks but who's gonna step up?

A lot of these incels just sit and cry on the internet instead of self-improvement. You have a big calool? Hit the gym. Your clothes have cheeto dust? Wash em. Terrible bidaar? Go to Turkey.

Last edited:
This is abnormal behavior. People need to touch grass.

Every group gets compliments. I’ve seen Arab women get called beautiful, Moroccan women, Egyptian women, White women, Latin Women. Same with the men getting compliments.

Why is this even a topic of engagement by TikTok folks. I don’t get it?

No other group reacts that way.

It’s clear to see mental illness is rife amongst the community. Allah save us. I’m seriously so embarrassed that I can’t even write my usual paragraphs dissecting everything.

I am resigned to the fact that we are just buuq and balayo merchants. When I see people complimenting other women they just leave a nice comment or a heart or something and move on. Why? Cause it's not that deep and people's opinions have no value. Making mountains out of molehills consistently is chronically online behavior.

Ngl our unlikeable internet daqan is part of why we have so many trolls and hate posts rn. If we were lowkey with it we could have had less negative attention and slipped under the radar.

I am resigned to the fact that we are just buuq and balayo merchants. When I see people complimenting other women they just leave a nice comment or a heart or something and move on. Why? Cause it's not that deep and people's opinions have no value. Making mountains out of molehills consistently is chronically online behavior.

Ngl our unlikeable internet daqan is part of why we have so many trolls and hate posts rn. If we were lowkey with it we could have had less negative attention and slipped under the radar.
Honestly, I love Somalis and love being Somali. We have such a vibrant culture and so much to give to the world if we fix our nation InshaAllah, but I don’t like Somalis on the internet, especially the fobs and these young insecure men and women we have. If I was to base my views on Somalis on the internet and I was ajnabi, I’d hate Somalis and think they’re weirdos as well. You can’t counter backlash when this is the behavior of our people.

WE UP ! ⬆️⬆️ he’s sooo fine lol
go find god : r/Kanye

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Niggas r funny lol how is sum so simple getting niggas mad. Niggas got bills to pay no way ima be worried about what women dis nigga likes tf.

World

VIP
How does a short passing positive comment on a 10 hour live stream get 2000 comments ? Both somali women and men are attention starved. He probably made the same comment to 15 other ethnicities but only Somalis are this terminally online 🤣

Last edited: