Somali Men Should Embrace Blackpill

💊⚫️+🧑🏽🇸🇴?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont care how old you look. And you have the foolish belief of thinking anyone who is young has minimal life experience. Life experience isnt connected to age although its a factor life experience is attained through various means and I can say that I have seen enough to know what I am talking about here and I am not against learning I STARTED this thread to have debate with people who conflict my ideas and LEARN if possible. :snoop:

Again this ascends beyond promiscuity and revolves around accepting your flaws and theres nothing wrong with taking ideas this is a school of thought just like how islam has schools of thought within our religion you think that one could come to these conclusions with basic self insight? Then let me give you an example lets say you read "Atomic Habits" some improvement book it has very easy to understand information about how to be productive but then you think "Oh I can think of this myself!" No. You werent even aware of some of the points stated in the book just through basic self insight.

Islam plays a big role in what I am preaching can you say that to a fat man who does nothing but eat junk food and sit on his bum all day to just make dua to allah? No.it doesnt work like that because when you make dua you have to really want it in your nafs and qalbi and prove to allah you want your dua to be granted by working for it and the fat man could achieve that by accepting his flaws and taking steps to improve it THATS when allah will grant his dua not when he is sitting down munching on chips and making dua without any need or desire in his soul to make the wish come true.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You calling anyone foolish is hilarious. Look in the mirror my friend.

Blackpill is an idiotic concept for idiots.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You calling anyone foolish is hilarious. Look in the mirror my friend.

Blackpill is an idiotic concept for idiots.
How does being honest with yourself and taking the initiative to strive for betterness be a idiotic concept? Its like telling some obese ugly guy he should deny his flaws and be happy with the current position he is in. That just causes torment and suffering. One would rather torment and suffer in their climb to perfection than torment and suffer for nothing to gain.

Last edited: