Fan Love with Medulla

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Biggest lie on this site is that you’re Oromo.

if you are Oromo, please speak in the language. And don’t use a clip or recording online, I’d find out.

Don't be jealous of my oromoness only me and @Abba Sadacha are the real deal on this site. You prove you are Oromo right now post a voicenote ! How dare you come for my lineage I remember you from 2018/2017 you said akisho was a orignally oromo clan its stuff like this that gives us a bad rep. Why do we need to claim a clan when we are already landheree

:susp:

Don't be jealous of my oromoness only me and @Abba Sadacha are the real deal on this site. You prove you are Oromo right now post a voicenote ! How dare you come for my lineage I remember you from 2018/2017 you said akisho was a orignally oromo clan its stuff like this that gives us a bad rep. Why do we need to claim a clan when we are already landheree

:susp:
Whats a Landheree? If that’s a Somali word, one count of you being a fraud. No average Oromo youth/young adult can speak Somali. I see some of your posts and I can clearly hear the Somali in your voice clips. No damn way you can fool me.

gosti te mali? Ati warra essati?

Whats a Landheree? If that’s a Somali word, one count of you being a fraud. No average Oromo youth/young adult can speak Somali. I see some of your posts and I can clearly hear the Somali in your voice clips. No damn way you can fool me.

You lost all credibility with that one chief :susp:

Are you ajnabi?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

I said the Q&A session is over! I won't be answering anymore questions where have you been this whole time? How can you be on sspot and not know what landheree means? It's been me and @Timo Madow and proud fighting for our people on this site while you have been trolling on mereja. Don't quote me again

:fittytousand:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I’m Oromo, not Somali.

that’s why I asked what the word meant. I also asked a question in Oromo for him to answer if he truly is Oromo.

Listen I like to keep my ethnicity under wraps I might be fulani who knows, but I am Oromo in my heart got a problem with that?

:manny:

I said the Q&A session is over! I won't be answering anymore questions where have you been this whole time? How can you be on sspot and not know what landheree means? It's been me and @Timo Madow and proud fighting for our people on this site while you have been trolling on mereja. Don't quote me again

:fittytousand:

You’ve been exposed bro. You ain’t Oromo.

I asked a simple question you can as we in Oromo but I’m 100% sure you don’t understand what I wrote. Your a joke, a lie, a fool, a clown wannabe Oromo.
Stop hating on your true identity. Claim your Somaliness, they’re a great people and not not one to deny.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You’ve been exposed bro. You ain’t Oromo.

I asked a simple question you can as we in Oromo but I’m 100% sure you don’t understand what I wrote. Your a joke, a lie, a fool, a clown wannabe Oromo.
Stop hating on your true identity. Claims your Somaliness, they’re a great people and not not one to deny.

I am Oromo mataalo stop exposing me

:kendrickcry:

Trending