Fan Love with Medulla

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Nearly all oromos in Addis Ababa speak Somali, it's how I managed to get around. I also met in the masjid Oromo who spoke Somali not to mention I know a Abgaal kid in the UK with a Oromo mother and the entire family speak fluent Somali

Are you sure you are not a sheegad :cosbyhmm:

:mjswag:
What a phenomenon, @Medulla is Humbanna, Aniyaa

I like how it took you a few mins to find that clan name in wiki.

He is a son of Somali. Not an Oromo. if he wants to be Oromo, come through I’ll give you the mogassa ceremony and adopt you into my clan no problem. You will received a donkey, small plot of land and protection.

Nearly all oromos in Addis Ababa speak Somali, it's how I managed to get around. I also met in the masjid Oromo who spoke Somali not to mention I know a Abgaal kid in the UK with a Oromo mother and the entire family speak fluent Somali

He is either sheegad or langaab oromo, he's probably a hut-oromo primitive clan

He's also a Afran Qallo the madhiban of oromo's
:draketf:
And he's attacking the landheere Humbanna, Aniyya and after that Saddacha.

Medulla is a super troll, I don't believe in anything this character writes.

Those are Hararge Oromos who live in Addis. The native Oromo from Finfinne mostly speak Amharic as a first language.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Medulla is a super troll, I don't believe in anything this character writes.

How dare you call me a troll!

:angryman:

When have I MEDULLA of all people trolled on this site!!!!!! Take that back unless you want problems trolls get banned and as you can see I am still here :mad:

I like how it took you a few mins to find that clan name in wiki.

He is a son of Somali. Not an Oromo. if he wants to be Oromo, come through I’ll give you the mogassa ceremony and adopt you into my clan no problem. You will received a donkey, small plot of land and protection.
:manny:
You're a fake oromo, I can't tell you anything go claim another ethnicity akh.

He is either sheegad or langaab oromo, he's probably a hut-oromo primitive clan

He's also a Afran Qallo the madhiban of oromo's
:draketf:
And he's attacking the landheere Humbanna, Aniyya and after that Saddacha.
Might Aniya? The clan that only became Muslims within the last 100 years. The little brother of AQ who has little in population and land and are 3 in place in all of Hararge after AQ and Ittu. Gtfoh. Go learn about the people before speaking.

Might Aniya? The clan that only became Muslims within the last 100 years. The little brother of AQ who has little in population and land and are 3 in place in all of Hararge after AQ and Ittu. Gtfoh. Go learn about the people before speaking.
:drakewtf:
We are more cultured than you clowns Afran Qallo, your clan's name sounds like a shampoo, get out of here sheegato.

Trending