Farmaajo one year anniversary party goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
In this battle, the ultimate embarassment for galmudug when they were losing so badly, they forced Madow and other minorities to join the battle.

They even begged mareexan to come join them, but mareexan told them to f*ck off :salute:

I heard u pussies used jarrer and miskiin dhulos like @Starscream as body shields :mjlol::russ:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Here is a hawiye family in Barxaley watching puntland military tanks advance and shitting their pants

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I heard u pussies used jarrer and miskiin dhulos like @Starscream as body shields :mjlol::russ:
:mjlol:

The funny thing is this wasn't even an mj-hawiye conflict at all, it started off when galmudug tried expanding into garsoor district (leelkase area) and the leelkaase began karbashing galmudug so badly, only when the fighting developed thats when cumar mahamoud joined in

Either way it was a decisive pl victory :pachah1:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Here is a hawiye family in Barxaley watching puntland military tanks advance and shitting their pants

Sxb we got busty Soviet era tanks as well

We don’t use them against naagaha punanis

Nigga’s brought their trump card a tank from world war 1 against a few sacad ciyaal xafdeed :russ:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Sxb we got busty Soviet era tanks as well

We don’t use them against naagaha punanis

Nigga’s brought their trump card a tank from world war 1 against a few sacad ciyaal xafdeed :russ:
You were in the middle of a war and it didn't occur to your people once to use tanks :mjlol:

Caqli hawiye in a nutshell:russ:

I'm sure you had nuclear biological weapon stockpilled somewhere right? :drakekidding:

saywalahi

Xamar Living

The funny thing is this wasn't even an mj-hawiye conflict at all, it started off when galmudug tried expanding into garsoor district (leelkase area) and the leelkaase began karbashing galmudug so badly, when the fighting developed thats when MJ and north mudug joined in

Either way it was a decisive pl victory :pachah1:
No it wasn’t u fucking retard :mjlol:

Today gaalkayo police are headquartered in shabeel police station for a reason:lolbron:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The way puntland karbashed Galmudug isn’t funny it was dominantion I felt sorry for them but Hutu hawiye should know their place :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:
It was the best moment

faroole didn't wage any war against them, it took softie gaas to put them in their place:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
In 1991 when the war started dhabayacos didnt want to fight along side siad barre, yet the dhabayacos were the first ones to get slaughtered like sheeps by Aidiid, may his soul rest in peace amiiiiiiiin.

mohammed-farah-aidid-stands-june-15-1992-in-sudan-aidid-the-militia-picture-id51041056
Kkkkk Atleast MJs stood with MSB and helped us defeat the Hordes of Jubbaland. Only Aden Gabyoow and few ogs were smart. The rest of you followed Caasho caydiid into the abyss. Being betrayred by xawaadle and dumped in the river

Kkkkk Atleast MJs stood with MSB and helped us defeat the Hordes of Jubbaland. Only Aden Gabyoow and few ogs were smart. The rest of you followed Caasho caydiid into the abyss. Being betrayred by xawaadle and dumped in the river
Tariikhda waxba kama haysid, morgan and gabyow followed MSB, abdulahi yusuf refused to fight along side siad barre, the massacre that happened in hiiraan against ogaden refugees was before Ahmed Omar jees came from waqooyi and into southern somalia, what is the ''betray'' that you are talking about? waad isku dhex qasaysa.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't take this to the heart, i fully agree with you that col ahmed jees wasted our time... we had bigger fish to catch, in fact in kililka shanaad.

But it was your little goons who started insulting og's in this thread, bal maxaa ku kalifay that your cousin reiko its not the first time i see this kintir balaq to cuss us, and that other paranoid naag Cognitivedissonance to come in here and talk xaar like that?

dont take this personal, its all bidness.

runta ha ka xanaaqina.
Why don’t you @ me you xabesh scum I see your xabeshi tribe is more important than the flag of Somalia remember we live with you in jubadda hoose the election is coming up for jubaland boowe ciyaarta waa galin dembe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
During the ICU days both Madoobe and Xasan Turki were in hamar fighting the Ethiopians sxb. Madoobe does look out for OGs, but not enough in my book. I think he's too kind and unlike former warlords who held kismayo(hiiraale, morgan, Jees), he's willing to work with people but these boons make it hard for him. At the end of the day, we can tell them to f*ck off and cut gedo out and run with two jubbas since we live in most cities in the two jubbas and leave Marehans to fend for themselve or join shariif sakiin and learn maymay if they want to become a president.:trumpsmirk:

we always had haters sxb, except for HG and abgaals. We know our enemies, and most are darood who will use the darood car faster than Trump can say fake news after they fucked u over.
You’re a minority in jubadda hoose the only place you’re a majority is in jubadda dhexe the elections are coming up cagdheer let’s see how you fair this time without the support of harti in jubadda hoose this is somalia not Kenya or Ethiopia remember you’re a minority here you xabeshi stooge ahmed madoobe will be doing the dhaanto back to Ethiopia

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Marsin qalbidhagax was captured by galmudug and given over by sanbalooshe Who was the head of amniga yet you direct your anger on president farmaajo see how hawiye use you as a condom first it was usc now this hawiye know you’re the weakest link so they pull on your heart strings cause they figured out Ogaden waa dhoqon Who carry their brains in their feet.

Why don’t you @ me you xabesh scum I see your xabeshi tribe is more important than the flag of Somalia remember we live with you in jubadda hoose the election is coming up for jubaland boowe ciyaarta waa galin dembe

Bowe you dont know how to fight, afka furo kabacdina dacaska iyo macawiska ka carar waa ceeb.

adigu reer bari baatahay your folks don't fight, remember when hg took over galkaciyo and you fishermen retreated half way?

''hebel hebel waa la dilay, reer bari: BOOWE MA DURBA?!?!?!''
meesha ha isku ceebeynin ninyahow, ama afkaaga hajiso ama sida ragga u dagaalan:kodaksmiley:

There is no election going down in Jubaland any time soon warya, your a langaab in jubaland and the only position that is available for your punani folks are gudoomiyaha magalada kismaayo, intaas hadii lagu siiyo asxaan ba laguu sameeyey.

Or else prepare for another 70 odayal invitation from Cumar Jees and kolkaas we will see if there is any dhabayaco left in jubaland. :mjkkk:

@Marsin qalbidhagax was captured by galmudug and given over by sanbalooshe Who was the head of amniga yet you direct your anger on president farmaajo see how hawiye use you as a condom first it was usc now this hawiye know you’re the weakest link so they pull on your heart strings cause they figured out Ogaden waa dhoqon Who carry their brains in their feet.
Paranoid dhabayaco, hawiye baa maskaxdii kaa wastay.
Meesha maxaa hawiye soo galiyey?

Just admit that hawiye ripped your balls off.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bowe you dont know how to fight, afka furo kabacdina dacaska iyo macawiska ka carar waa ceeb.

adigu reer bari baatahay your folks don't fight, remember when hg took over galkaciyo and you fishermen retreated half way?

''hebel hebel waa la dilay, reer bari: BOOWE MA DURBA?!?!?!''
meesha ha isku ceebeynin ninyahow, ama afkaaga hajiso ama sida ragga u dagaalan:kodaksmiley:

There is no election going down in Jubaland any time soon warya, your a langaab in jubaland and the only position that is available for your punani folks are gudoomiyaha magalada kismaayo, intaas hadii lagu siiyo asxaan ba laguu sameeyey.

Or else prepare for another 70 odayal invitation from Cumar Jees and kolkaas we will see if there is any dhabayaco left in jubaland. :mjkkk:
Majeerteen don’t fight so I guess Abdullahi Yusuf become president of Somalia and reopened villa Somalia in Mogadishu for the first time after the civil war cause Majeerteen don’t know how to fight:comeon:

Marsiin put emotions aside you know I don’t personally have enmity towards Ogaden but ask yourself this where was qalbidhagax captured? Was it gedo or baraxley? Who was the head of nisa and in charge of amniga sanbalooshe? How is this president farmaajo fault?

Why burn the flag of Somalia is qalbidhagax more important than the flag of Somalia you’re being played and you don’t even know it

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Paranoid dhabayaco, hawiye baa maskaxdii kaa wastay.
Meesha maxaa hawiye soo galiyey?

Just admit that hawiye ripped your balls off.
Where was qalbidhagax captured was it not on hawiye territory baraxley? Who was the head of nisa? Wasn’t sanbalooshe responsible as the head of amniga? Or is everything farmaajo fault :bell:

@Marsin you know I have been consistent on my support for President Abdi iley so you know I bare no enmity for Ogaden

Status
Not open for further replies.