Farmaajo one year anniversary party goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majeerteen don’t fight so I guess Abdullahi Yusuf become president of Somalia and reopened villa Somalia in Mogadishu for the first time after the civil war cause Majeerteen don’t know how to fight:comeon:

Marsiin put emotions aside you know I don’t personally have enmity towards Ogaden but ask yourself this where was qalbidhagax captured? Was it gedo or baraxley? Who was the head of nisa and in charge of amniga sanbalooshe? How is this president farmaajo fault?

Why burn the flag of Somalia is qalbidhagax more important than the flag of Somalia you’re being played and you don’t even know it

Kaalay kusoo celi bal, abdulahi yuusuf became president and reopened villa somalia?:drakewtf:

your claiming the work of the ethiopian army?:mjlaugh:

You had the ethiopian, american air assistance and even abgaal and raxanwayn with you vs hg alone.

waryahe kani waaba ciyaal ileen :mjhaps:

Warya dhageyso im neither a hater of farmaajo nor a ONLF supporter lakiin abaha ku wassye your the one who insulted us in the first place, don't become soft on me like a typical dhabayaco when i debunk you with reality:gucciwhat:

You and the kintirless reiko will be on my watch list, waxba ha igu jiljilcin.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kaalay kusoo celi bal, abdulahi yuusuf became president and reopened villa somalia?:drakewtf:

your claiming the work of the ethiopian army?:mjlaugh:

You had the ethiopian, american air assistance and even abgaal and raxanwayn with you vs hg alone.

waryahe kani waaba ciyaal ileen :mjhaps:

Warya dhageyso im neither a hater of farmaajo nor a ONLF supporter lakiin abaha ku wassye your the one who insulted us in the first place, don't become soft on me like a typical dhabayaco when i debunk you with reality:gucciwhat:

You and the kintirless reiko will be on my watch list, waxba ha igu jiljilcin.
I insulted those who are burning the flag of Somalia I know you don’t have no loyalty to that flag but I do but since you love blaming farmaajo for everything here’s a clip of galmudug leadership saying qalbidhagax is a criminal that needs to be returned to galmudug cause he has committed crimes there
But it’s still President farmaajo fault right? You ask what has this got to do with hawiye? Firstly qalbidhagax was captured in baraxley hawiye territory handed over to nisa Who is headed by hawiye so is most of the staff likewise sanbalooshe Who is was in charge of amniga is hawiye but this has nothing to do with hawiye right and it’s all President farmaajo fault:bell:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Fucking cagdheer bastards if they ain’t being used by Xabeshi they’re being used by Kikuyi if they ain’t being used by Kikuyu they’re being used by hawiye:ohlord:

Tell me why farmaajo didnt stand up and spoken against those who handed him over?

We haven't heard a piip from him on that case, Somalia ma dowlad ba ka jirta? sidee qof oo cidanka xooga ka tirsan oo uusan casekiisa oga hadlin?

Ethiopia ayaa idiin talisa, xabashi scum.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Tell me why farmaajo didnt stand up and spoken against those who handed him over?

We haven't heard a piip from him on that case, Somalia ma dowlad ba ka jirta? sidee qof oo cidanka xooga ka tirsan oo uusan casekiisa oga hadlin?

Ethiopia ayaa idiin talisa, xabashi scum.
President farmaajo isn’t a dictator there’s a parliament It went to parliament and the parliament voted unanimously the it was wrong to hand qalbidhagax to Ethiopia and sanboolshe Who was in charge of amniga and the head of nisa were to blame that’s why they lost their jobs

F3DE9B49-EC8A-42BA-916C-5653C5836970.png
A0159200-2D43-40DE-BB84-54E4CE14EEB4.png
E4915B5C-A206-40FA-AABE-AB07F76F0901.png

https://goobjooge.net/faaqidaad-kii...y-nisa-iyo-taliyaheedii-hore-ee-sanbaloolshe/

It went to parliament and the parliament voted unanimously the it was wrong to hand qalbidhagax to Ethiopia and sanboolshe Who was in charge of amniga and the head of nisa were to blame that’s why they lost their jobs

View attachment 38000 View attachment 37998 View attachment 37999

https://goobjooge.net/faaqidaad-kii...y-nisa-iyo-taliyaheedii-hore-ee-sanbaloolshe/

Was i talking about the parliament or president farmaajo? why are you all of a sudden bringing up the parliament?

barlamaanka dad daacad u ah somalinimada ayaa jooga ee muxuu madaxweynaha ugu hadli waayey dhiibisti qalbidhagax?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Was i talking about the parliament or president farmaajo? why are you all of a sudden bringing up the parliament?

barlamaanka dad daacad u ah somalinimada ayaa jooga ee muxuu madaxweynaha ugu hadli waayey dhiibisti qalbidhagax?
President farmaajo was framed he’s obliged to respect and honour agreements signed by previous presidents until it can be overruled by parliament you need to realise that an agreement was signed by President hassan shiekh represented by mahad salaad Who was the head of president office waziirka madaxtooyada when they went to jigjiga to visit president Abdi iley in that agreement signed by mahad salaad it specifically states that ubo is a terrorist organisation don’t take my word for it here’s President Abdi iley exposing mahad salaad and xassan shiekh

In this video president Abdi iley explains that when Hassan shiekh visited jigjiga the first president of Somalia to ever do so and declare jigjiga is part of Ethiopia relinquishing any claims Somalia had over the Ogaden he also signed an agreement stating onlf obo was a terrorist organisation and if its members were found in Somalia they should be handed in to Ethiopia

President farmaajo was framed he’s obliged to respect and honour agreements signed by previous presidents until it can be overruled by parliament you need to realise that an agreement was signed by President hassan shiekh represented by mahad salaad Who was the head of president office waziirka madaxtooyada when they went to jigjiga to visit president Abdi iley in that agreement signed by mahad salaad it specifically states that ubo is a terrorist organisation don’t take my word for it here’s President Abdi iley exposing mahad salaad and xassan shiekh
Your showing me something i knew as the minute qalbidhagax was handed over, but could you tell me why the president didnt condemn it in public?

Wax kale uma baahni, just tell me why he didnt stand up against it?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your showing me something i knew as the minute qalbidhagax was handed over, but could you tell me why the president didnt condemn it in public?

Wax kale uma baahni, just tell me why he didnt stand up against it?
President farmaajo has to respect the agreement signed by the previous president until it goes to parliament so it can be overturned he cant act on a whim there’s international laws that are binding stating every president should honour agreement signed by the previous administration the only way it can get overturned is through parliament you must realise that president farmaajo isn’t a dictator he’s merely trying to fix the mess left by the previous administration He can’t say whatever he wants he needs to wait for the parliament to reach a conclusion

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don’t understand why you have so much hatred for president farmaajo I provided you with ample evidence even from president Abdi iley to the parliament finding sanbalooshe and the head of nisa accountable for giving qalbidhagax away, let’s just agree to disagree

President farmaajo has to respect the agreement signed by the previous president until it goes to parliament so it can be overturned he can act on a whimp there’s international laws that states every president should honour agreement signed by the previous administration the only way it can get overturned is through parliament you must realise that president farmaajo isn’t a dictator he’s merely trying to fix the mess left by the previous administration He can’t say whatever he wants he needs to wait for the parliament to reach a conclusion
ONLF is not internationally recognized as a terrorist group nor is it listed in the terrorist group so the international laws does not apply to that.

ONLF is only recognized as a terrorist group within ethiopia, there was a period of ONLF being listed in Somalia as a terrorist group between when qalbidhagax was handed over up until when the parliament voted to take ONLF off the terrorist list, if the parliament managed to do that then why didn't farmaajo stand up and speak on the case of qalbidhagax and condemn it like the parliament did?

I don’t understand why you have so much hatred for president farmaajo I provided you with ample evidence even from president Abdi iley to the parliament finding sanbalooshe and the head of nisa accountable for giving qalbidhagax away, let’s just agree to disagree
I don't have no hate or anything towards farmaajo but im debating you on the qalbidhagax case, since you think your a top shot then give me the answer.

Fucking cagdheer bastard I saw them burning the flag of Somalia and stepping on it as if their tribe is more important than the flag of Somalia nacaala iyo waxa tihiin ba waasa cagdheer carry their brain in their feet utter pestilence I pray those qaxootis get arrested by the Kenyan authorities may Allah bless president farmaajo and prime minister khayre and our federal government f*ck qalbidhagax and his terrorist al shabaab cagdheer supporters
This why I want citizenship law should be changed

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
ONLF is not internationally recognized as a terrorist group nor is it listed in the terrorist group so the international laws does not apply to that.

ONLF is only recognized as a terrorist group within ethiopia, there was a period of ONLF being listed in Somalia as a terrorist group between when qalbidhagax was handed over up until when the parliament voted to take ONLF off the terrorist list, if the parliament managed to do that then why didn't farmaajo stand up and speak on the case of qalbidhagax and condemn it like the parliament did?
The agreement signed by the previous administration is binding the previous administration president Hassan shiek signed an agreement with president Abdi iley stating that obo onlf is a terrorist organisation and if found in Somalia should be handed over to Ethiopia
Ninyaho let’s agree to disagree

Let's agree that you couldn't give me an answer.

The parliament managed to crush the agreement made in jigjiga between hassan sheikh and abdi iley, so why didn't farmaajo also condemn the handing over?

warya is it that hard to give me an simple answer to that? :farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Let's agree that you couldn't give me an answer.

The parliament managed to crush the agreement made in jigjiga between hassan sheikh and abdi iley, so why didn't farmaajo also condemn the handing over?

warya is it that hard to give me an simple answer to that? :farmajoyaab:
Somalia doesn’t have a standing army currently there’s Ethiopian troops in Somalia the government is fragile there people other Somalis attacking the federal government on all fronts there’s hawiye politician threatening president farmaajo in Mogadishu saying that he’s a guest in Mogadishu there’s al shabaab and you expect him to take on Ethiopia as well it’s clear you’re not capable of critical thinking what do you think this is siad barre era when Somalia had a formidable army:bell:

You want the federal government to crumple cause of one man f*ck you and onlf hooyada waas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending