Farmaajo one year anniversary party goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia doesn’t have a standing army currently there’s Ethiopian troops in Somalia the government is fragile there people other Somalis attacking the federal government on all fronts there’s hawiye politician threatening president farmaajo in Mogadishu saying that he’s a guest in Mogadishu there’s al shabaab and you expect him to take on Ethiopia as well it’s clear you’re not capable of critical thinking what do you think this is siad barre era when Somalia had a formidable army:bell:

You want the federal government to crumple cause of one man f*ck you and onlf hooyada waas

wax aad meeshan ku haysid malahan ee orod nimanka isaaq iska celi, dhiladii kusoo xaartey wasse.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
:mjlol::pachah1:
And here comes the mx intervention myth

MX were miskeen in mudug, they could not even hold their territories in the south and yet they liberated galkacyo instead of the mudug natives who live there? :pachah1:

The reason why MJs are still going strong and survived the bloody civil war with relatively minial casualties is a testiment to the strength of cumar mahamoud reer mudug militia.

After all that blood and devestation in the civil war, MJ did not lose 1 inch of land despite being hated by non daroods, not only did we successfully hold our territories but the milita who were considered the strongest of the hawiyes (HG moryaans) failed in their attempt to capture land from us.

:win:

All other daroods (except dhulos) lost land

abdillahi-yusuf-is-casilay.jpg
You can boast about anything you want but in matters of war better for you to hold your tongue that's not your field of expertise don't embarrass your tol on the net bro don't make me repost adeer Morgan's motivational speech again :ulyin:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
wax aad meeshan ku haysid malahan ee orod nimanka isaaq iska celi, dhiladii kusoo xaartey wasse.
I’m Majeerteen hooyada waase you xabesh scum burning the flag of Somalia I’m not dhulbhante and dhulbhante are free to join whom ever they so choose it’s their prerogative it’s none of my business as Majeerteen last I checked Isaac are not on Majeerteen land so what do you mean defend yourself from Isaac?

I’m Majeerteen hooyada waase you xabesh scum burning the flag of Somalia I’m not dhulbhante and dhulbhante are free to join whom ever they so choose it’s their prerogative it’s none of my business as Majeerteen last I checked Isaac are not on Majeerteen land so what do you mean defend yourself from Isaac?
Tukuraq and recently boocame became Somaliland, next stop will be garoowe ee xageed geli :trumpsmirk:

where will you hide?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Tukuraq and recently boocame became Somaliland, next stop will be garoowe ee xageed geli :trumpsmirk:

where will you hide?
Keep wishing and praying for that to happen tukaraq and boocame are dhulbhante territory they support somaliland but garoowe? I reiterate keep praying until then keep doing the dhaanto

Keep wishing and praying for that to happen tukaraq and boocame are dhulbhante territory they support somaliland but garoowe? I reiterate keep praying until then keep doing the dhaanto
Daroodkii aad cabaadi jirtay ha ku gurmadaan kolkii lagu qabsado.

''war yaa darood ah'' like a islaan dhulka ku kufdey :mjhaps:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You can boast about anything you want but in matters of war better for you to hold your tongue that's not your field of expertise don't embarrass your tol on the net bro don't make me repost adeer Morgan's motivational speech again :ulyin:
Morgan is married to siad barre daughter he’s siad barre son in law of coarse he’s going to praise mareexan he was practically raised by siad barre :draketf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Daroodkii aad cabaadi jirtay ha ku gurmadaan kolkii lagu qabsado.

''war yaa darood ah'' like a islaan dhulka ku kufdey :mjhaps:
Who do you think supported ahmed madoobe when he was getting kharbashed by the previous president Hassan shiekh Mohamud who was against the formation of jubaland mofo puntland made you why would we play you?

The federal government is our baby and we will defend it against all odds president farmaajo is the president of Somalia whether you like it or not and he has Puntland full support

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I absolutely love it when people from clans, who have:
  • Lost territory to other clan/s.
  • Are under the boots of another clan/s.
  • Continuously violated by other clan/s.
  • Under Amisom guardianship.
  • Under Al Shabab reign of terror.
  • Under occupation by both amXAARo and Kikuyus.
Try to chat a load of rubbish about MJ fighting ability, or the lack "warrior spirit", due to that 3am surprise sneak attack, when MJ was at its weakest, and had only light arms, whereas all the other clans, had access to heavy weaponry, as you know, they weren't blacklisted by Abo Siyad.

It's just soo amusing hearing them come up with soo much bullcrap. I was at a Somali restuarant at the start of the year. I overheard a group of three men, sitting around and literally all three were moaning and b*tching about MJ, and the supposedly lack of fight in MJ. I think these fellas were having a anti-MJ trauma comfort meeting.
When I challenged them, how come MJ today:

rules himself, polices and guards his own lands, has never had territory taken by Al Shabab (or any other armed group), limiting them to a mountain range, and has not lost an inch of their ancestral lands, their reply was............................
"Puntland is a barren desert, there's no point taking it. Our lands are nice and 'barwaqo', we dont want or need a abar (barren) land. But best believe, anyone could take the whole of Puntland in no time, its just there literally is no point in taking that barren land, it would be a waste of time and resources."

This is what these losers, from loser clans comfort themselves with. Oh well, I guess Garowe is gonna be under Issaq rule, and North Mudug under HG, because you know:

MJ can't fight out of a wet paper bag, whereas those under another clan, under Amisom guardianship and Al Shabab reign of terror, are true warrior, who have the "warrior spirit", the Somali libaxnimo, they can fight, they are the ones who WILL, lead us to conquests against amXAARo and Kikuyus. And maybe even Mars. But you know, maybe not Mars, as you know, Mars is a desert planet, there's no point, it's "abar."

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
There is no election going down in Jubaland any time soon warya, your a langaab in jubaland and the only position that is available for your punani folks are gudoomiyaha magalada kismaayo, intaas hadii lagu siiyo asxaan ba laguu sameeyey.

Or else prepare for another 70 odayal invitation from Cumar Jees and kolkaas we will see if there is any dhabayaco left in jubaland. :mjkkk:

This longfooter. Just stop ninyahow, you're embarrassing yourself. But then again you are Reer Bigfoot, so i guess it's natural for you.

Please, we gifted you rule over Kismayo and the Jubbas, we think we're Shanshe or something. I'm from Kismayo, it's my hometown, believe me I know the power holders in that part of the country.
You keep talking out of your piehole, and we may just give Jubbaland to Reer Abo Siyad, or even take it for ourselves. Believe me, we would do that, it won't even take us that much, it would be a very easy work, considering how dumb you lot are.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
9 pages of non sense, I believe u guys have so much potential to do better, why resort to insulting each other?

The land is big enough for everyone, why not share and contribute to it? :)

The same people tearing each other up on who owns what land and more fuss over something that occurred on a Monday afternoon in August of 199(something) are the same ones who wonder why some nations are launching rockets to space and Somalia still suffering from preventable drought each year. The same folks will accuse Somalis of possessing IQ of 60 while they are busy discussing destructive qabyaalad.

Always remember the picture because it’s easy to lose sight of the end goal. :)

Shaolin23

Morgan is married to siad barre daughter he’s siad barre son in law of coarse he’s going to praise mareexan he was practically raised by siad barre :draketf:
What benefit would Morgan get by praising Marehan in a Kablalax meeting in 1991 as the head of SPM there was zero personal benefit to what he did start using your brain ninyahow:bell:

Shaolin23

This longfooter. Just stop ninyahow, you're embarrassing yourself. But then again you are Reer Bigfoot, so i guess it's natural for you.

Please, we gifted you rule over Kismayo and the Jubbas, we think we're Shanshe or something. I'm from Kismayo, it's my hometown, believe me I know the power holders in that part of the country.
You keep talking out of your piehole, and we may just give Jubbaland to Reer Abo Siyad, or even take it for ourselves. Believe me, we would do that, it won't even take us that much, it would be a very easy work, considering how dumb you lot are.
The fact that your considering "giving" anything to "reer abo siad" in Kismaayo to spite the half caste oromo cagdheer shows you have no power in JL whatsoever cut the bullshit :chrisfreshhah:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
I absolutely love it when people from clans, who have:
  • Lost territory to other clan/s.
  • Are under the boots of another clan/s.
  • Continuously violated by other clan/s.
  • Under Amisom guardianship.
  • Under Al Shabab reign of terror.
  • Under occupation by both amXAARo and Kikuyus.
Try to chat a load of rubbish about MJ fighting ability, or the lack "warrior spirit", due to that 3am surprise sneak attack, when MJ was at its weakest, and had only light arms, whereas all the other clans, had access to heavy weaponry, as you know, they weren't blacklisted by Abo Siyad.

It's just soo amusing hearing them come up with soo much bullcrap. I was at a Somali restuarant at the start of the year. I overheard a group of three men, sitting around and literally all three were moaning and b*tching about MJ, and the supposedly lack of fight in MJ. I think these fellas were having a anti-MJ trauma comfort meeting.
When I challenged them, how come MJ today:

rules himself, polices and guards his own lands, has never had territory taken by Al Shabab (or any other armed group), limiting them to a mountain range, and has not lost an inch of their ancestral lands, their reply was............................
"Puntland is a barren desert, there's no point taking it. Our lands are nice and 'barwaqo', we dont want or need a abar (barren) land. But best believe, anyone could take the whole of Puntland in no time, its just there literally is no point in taking that barren land, it would be a waste of time and resources."

This is what these losers, from loser clans comfort themselves with. Oh well, I guess Garowe is gonna be under Issaq rule, and North Mudug under HG, because you know:

MJ can't fight out of a wet paper bag, whereas those under another clan, under Amisom guardianship and Al Shabab reign of terror, are true warrior, who have the "warrior spirit", the Somali libaxnimo, they can fight, they are the ones who WILL, lead us to conquests against amXAARo and Kikuyus. And maybe even Mars. But you know, maybe not Mars, as you know, Mars is a desert planet, there's no point, it's "abar."

Galmudug rules itself today no AMISOM

We have built our cities and now our port

We have our own military

Why is that the langaab cali slaebaan bark the loudest?

Nigga yo people don’t live beyond galgala :mjlol::russ:

Your not from kismaayo warya, you were probably born in mogadishu and went through kismaayo when we chased you and the rest of your dhabayaco pussies.

Tell me last time there was a mj presence in kismaayo? hasn't been since the ouster of morgan in 1998, and today the only way for you to be in kismaayo is at the protection of kablalax, a fake ass confederation which i soon hope gets dismantled, let's see if your big mouth claim the south.

Ain't shit you can do warya, head back to your desert up in bari and leave kismaayo to the big boys.

Qabyaalad is 1 hell of a drug Our existence as a nation/people is at stake and motherfuckers arguing back and forth about trivial clan bullshit #somalisstaylosing

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You are right that mx fought hard

Morgan was right about MXs in the southern front SPM, they were fierce fighters, but in mudug, cumar mahamoud militia held their own. A lot of people will attempt to take credit for our famous victory in mudug, we had minimal help from a few militia who were mx and dhulo but CM militia spearheaded the break of USC in mudug region. This is why All of majerteen land inside mudug is incorporated in Puntland.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending