Farmaajo one year anniversary party goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
My only regret was engaging in fdk with this pinhead. That GABAN guy was more fun

:mjkkk:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
My only regret was engaging in fdk with this pinhead. That GABAN guy was more fun

:mjkkk:

You know you can’t beat in facts Punani Boy

It’s what you dhabacyo are known for all bacbac iyo buuq

Explains what is happening in sool iyo sanaag :mjlol::russ:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What benefit would Morgan get by praising Marehan in a Kablalax meeting in 1991 as the head of SPM there was zero personal benefit to what he did start using your brain ninyahow:bell:
Morgan was practically raised by siad barre he supported mareexan while siad barre was killing Majeerteen he’s even siad barre son in law morgaan is a bad example of coarse he’s going to praise mareexan the woman he sleeps with every night is siad barre daughter

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Morgan was practically raised by siad barre he supported mareexan while siad barre was killing Majeerteen he’s even siad barre son in law morgaan is a bad example of coarse he’s going to praise mareexan the woman he sleeps with every night is siad barre daughter
So who was Morgan battling in kismayo for 6 years I'll wait for your answer this should be good:lolbron:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
So who was Morgan battling in kismayo for 6 years I'll wait for your answer this should be good:lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Morgaan is biased cause he was raised by siad barre his wife is siad barre daughter he’s more loyal to mareexan then he is to Majeerteen the reason why I say this is when siad barre was persecuting Majeerteen for close to thirty years morgaan was there supporting siad barre watching as Majeerteen were getting killed.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You know you can’t beat in facts Punani Boy

It’s what you dhabacyo are known for all bacbac iyo buuq

Explains what is happening in sool iyo sanaag :mjlol::russ:
Sool is dhulbhante territory and they support somaliland what has that got to do with Majeerteen? Likewise sanaag is inhabited by warsengeli and they control their lands there’s no Isaac presence

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Sool is dhulbhante territory and they support somaliland what has that got to do with Majeerteen? Likewise sanaag is inhabited by warsengeli and they control their lands there’s no Isaac presence
Dhulbhante are Majeerteen brothers they’re harti if you think that’s a fantasy then it’s you who has the illness.

Once we bring dhulbhante back from the abyss of jeeganta siil syndrome then we will march as a united harti force towards hargaisa f*ck the colonialists borders our borders start near burco that’s where harti border starts from.
Nigga you are so bipolar :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Tjioux was right about you:drakelaugh:
Do you think Majeerteen can attack dhulbhante on their own land in tukaraq and force them to not join somaliland if that was to happen I would personally defend dhulbhante from Puntland aggression dhulbhante are free to join whom they so choose

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
War kani wuu waalanyahay ee wakhtiga ha isaga lumin.

I suspect this nigga being the patriot/ django from somnet, the nigga said "adhiga" as adiga to me earlier.:cosbyhmm:
When I hit you with fact you ran with your tail inbetween your legs remember this you’re a minority in Somalia mareexan has a bigger presence than you forget about Majeerteen if it wasn’t for Puntland jubaland wouldn’t exist the elections are coming soon harti won’t have your back this time round let’s see what ahmed madoobe does kkkk Ogaden from Kenya and Ethiopia can’t help you somalia is a sovereign nation boowe wallahi ciyaarta waa galin dembe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending