fathers should help their daughters to get married.

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
women for some reason cant choose for them selfs either end up abused or getting impregnated and then left. fathers should step up more and help them out what do as there's a famous saying guys know guys.what do you think?

has feminism ruined women in to thinking they can do and be anything they want such as ''strong independent women'' well this seems not be the case and so many women end up like this

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
If fathers are not emotionally present in their own marriages what makes you think they will be present for their own daughters ? Deadbeat dads need to be held accountable.
true wallah

Don’t change the subject we’re referring to average dads :camby:

Nope their is a strong correlation between both circumstances. Childhood trauma in most cases spills into adulthood and unfortunately most people do not realize this pattern until serious damage has been done. By addressing these issues head on it can lead to it being prevented from happening in the first place.

If "average dads" are stepping up then why do these issues exist ? Average is not enough the community needs more then fathers getting by on the bare minimum. Finish your milkshake and stay out of adult discussions.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Farahs are like a Lion in the wild, Running in an uncharacteristically speedy manner, while little lion cubs tagging behind calling

daddy daddy daddy dont run away we want to play

women for some reason cant choose for them selfs either end up abused or getting impregnated and then left. fathers should step up more and help them out what do as there's a famous saying guys know guys.what do you think?

I agree, I feel like when family (fathers, uncles, brothers even grandfathers) are involved the spouse respects you more and treats you better but that’s just the majority I have seen. Let me put it this way he’s less likely to disrespect you or be immature.

has feminism ruined women in to thinking they can do and be anything they want such as ''strong independent women'' well this seems not be the case and so many women end up like this

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Yes, this is unironically one of the things I'll prioritise if I insha'Allah have daughters.

I don't want to just sit on my hands.

Nope their is a strong correlation between both circumstances. Childhood trauma in most cases spills into adulthood and unfortunately most people do not realize this pattern until serious damage has been done. By addressing these issues head on it can lead to it being prevented from happening in the first place.

If "average dads" are stepping up then why do these issues exist ? Average is not enough the community needs more then fathers getting by on the bare minimum. Finish your milkshake and stay out of adult discussions.
We love to deny as a community and use the β€œmy dad was present and attentive and active so what you’re saying is wrong” as a way to dismiss the problem of missing and neglectful Abo’s. It lacks critical thinking and empathy- but that’s expecting too much from Somalis.

We love to deny as a community and use the β€œmy dad was present and attentive and active so what you’re saying is wrong” as a way to dismiss the problem of missing and neglectful Abo’s. It lacks critical thinking and empathy- but that’s expecting too much from Somalis.

Denying an issue no matter how embarrassing will not go away by itself. If so many fathers are present both physically and emotionally then why do we struggle with the most basic issues ? Unless we are honest with ourselves as a collective and think about how to break the cycle the problems will continue for all eternity.

Denying an issue no matter how embarrassing will not go away by itself. If so many fathers are present both physically and emotionally then why do we struggle with the most basic issues ? Unless we are honest with ourselves as a collective and think about how to break the cycle the problems will continue for all eternity.
The fact is they don’t care. Have you noticed that a lot of Somalis in general lack basic naxaris? No manners, no compassion, just worrying about themselves. That’s a trauma response. It’s why we’re messed up as a community.

Your gonna blame your marriage because your dad wasn’t there for you :pachah1: