Fathers worst nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
His TWIN sons come out and tell him they're gay. Sucks for him that they're both gay. I mean how did they both end up gay? :lol: May Allah never give me gay children allahuma ameen.

Last edited:
Why is this a fathers worst nightmare? I wouldn't care if my kids are gay or straight.

If they are happy, i don't care who they are with.

Reign

VIP
Why is this a fathers worst nightmare? I wouldn't care if my kids are gay or straight.

If they are happy, i don't care who they are with.

LOL 96% of fathers around the world would be devasted if they're son came out gay. Imagine your son being another mans bxtch especially if he plays the role of the female :chrisfreshhah:. I would just kill myself, every parent wants grandchildren.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Pretty sure there isn't a genetic component considering one twin can be gay while the other can be straight

VixR

Veritas
LOL 96% of fathers around the world would be devasted if they're son came out gay. Imagine your son being another mans bxtch especially if he plays the role of the female :chrisfreshhah:. I would just kill myself, every parent wants grandchildren.
You just disparaged womanhood in the worst terms possible without even realizing it.

Are you even a woman?

Do you go around thinking every women in a hetero relationship in some mans ?

VixR

Veritas
I would hope that any child I brought into this world wouldn't be rejected by me. I wouldn't disown a gay child.

His TWIN sons come out and tell him they're gay. Sucks for him that they're both gay. I mean how did they both end up gay? :lol: May Allah never give me gay children allahuma ameen.

genetics...science. if identical twins share everything they can share sexuality too

96% of *muslim fathers.

VixR

Veritas
Pretty sure there isn't a genetic component considering one twin can be gay while the other can be straight
Identical twins are born with the same genetic blueprint, but there are changes that occur at the genetic level post-birth, among them those which can predetermine what the child's sexuality will be, which explains why identical twins that start up with the same blueprint end up with different sexualities.

Reign

VIP
Looooooool homosexuality being genetics. Come off it guys! They were probably molested or one of the twins decided to be gay and told the other one about his boyfriends and he decided to try our guys too. I'm sure if I was a lesbian and told my sister about my girlfriends and she saw me being a lesbian she would be curious too and think it's an okay behaviour and something to try out. It's the same with your friend smoking weed or doing drugs you would want to try it out too eventually.

And just because I don't like homos doesn't mean I'm not a woman. Women arent es but gay men who decide to bend down for other men are es in my eyes.

Reign

VIP
It's absolutely disgusting if they are brothers and gay with each other.
Gay people have no morals they will do gay things to anyone. :chrisfreshhah:They don't discriminate family or little kids which is why you see men molesting little boys :chrisfreshhah:

Looooooool homosexuality being genetics. Come off it guys! They were probably molested or one of the twins decided to be gay and told the other one about his boyfriends and he decided to try our guys too. I'm sure if I was a lesbian and told my sister about my girlfriends and she saw me being a lesbian she would be curious too and think it's an okay behaviour and something to try out. It's the same with your friend smoking weed or doing drugs you would want to try it out too eventually.

And just because I don't like homos doesn't mean I'm not a woman. Women arent es but gay men who decide to bend down for other men are es in my eyes.

Why do you think people in very anti-homosexual communities, like Iran say, where gays have been executed 'decide' to be gay? What would make someone 'want' to be gay in that environment? They are cast out by their families, entire community, are hounded by the gov and police, can and are executed. Why would someone choose that life? Out of curiosity? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts