Fathers worst nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why do you think people in very anti-homosexual communities, like Iran say, where gays have been executed 'decide' to be gay? What would make someone 'want' to be gay in that environment? They are cast out by their families, entire community, are hounded by the gov and police, can and are executed. Why would someone choose that life? Out of curiosity? Really?
Because they think they won't get caught and getting married is expensive in the Middle East. Families demand a lot of money and they keep their daughters away from men until marriage so men just see other men. There are a lot of social factors.

VixR

Veritas
Why do you think people in very anti-homosexual communities, like Iran say, where gays have been executed 'decide' to be gay? What would make someone 'want' to be gay in that environment? They are cast out by their families, entire community, are hounded by the gov and police, can and are executed. Why would someone choose that life? Out of curiosity? Really?
But you're lying, there are no homosexuals in Iran!
:mjlol:
This gem.

Because they think they won't get caught and getting married is expensive in the Middle East. Families demand a lot of money and they keep their daughters away from men until marriage so men just see other men. There are a lot of social factors.

That may be true for some (the curiosity), but not for all or others. Including those in the closet who are married to women. Those people could also just be on the spectrum and not exlcusively homosexual. The reality is gay people both men and women number many in every society throughout history and are not harmful. They don't have to be hounded or hated. People make that choice.

maestro

Cultural revolution
@Reign I thought you were an SJW. How can you be so anti gay? :sass2:

Ps: If they were twin girls in the video instead of guys would your opinions have been different?

Looooooool homosexuality being genetics. Come off it guys! They were probably molested or one of the twins decided to be gay and told the other one about his boyfriends and he decided to try our guys too. I'm sure if I was a lesbian and told my sister about my girlfriends and she saw me being a lesbian she would be curious too and think it's an okay behaviour and something to try out. It's the same with your friend smoking weed or doing drugs you would want to try it out too eventually.

And just because I don't like homos doesn't mean I'm not a woman. Women arent es but gay men who decide to bend down for other men are es in my eyes.

:what1::umwhat::snoop:

VixR

Veritas
This is actually true, but only partially. There is a social tint to it in some of these countries. It's like the prison phenomenon. Men when they're kept from women will turn to screwing each other, and dancing sariir dabke. The deep societal segregation of the sexes leads to many other things besides.

Reign

VIP
That may be true for some (the curiosity), but not for all or others. Including those in the closet who are married to women. Those people could also just be on the spectrum and not exlcusively homosexual. The reality is gay people both men and women number many in every society throughout history and are not harmful. They don't have to be hounded or hated. People make that choice.
Being gay is a choice. People love what's forbidden, the taboo turns them on which is why paedophiles exist. Those who choose to like the same sex had a life event that shaped them that way. For men it could be an absent father or an abusive father or being molested at a young age. Or associating with people who see that behaviour as okay or growing up with only females or wanting the forbidden or because they grow up in places like the Middle East where men and women are separated. If homosexuality was genetics, genetics would also allow two people from the same gender to breed. How comes nature chose the opposite sex to breed from humans to animals to plants even and you want to tell me homosexuality is natural. If it's natural why did nature decide against it? How come God decided men and women should have children or if you don't believe in God why did science decide that's how it works? Surely if it was genetics or natural the continuation of life wouldn't depend on two people/animals/plants of the opposite gender. :draketf:

This is actually true, but only partially. It's like the prison phenomenon. Men when they're kept from women will turn to screwing each other.

The Kingdom in the Closet

This is what hardline seperation between the sexes produces. Everywhere you look when conservatives try and reduce a problem (or what they see as a problem), they just make it worst. This is true in other situations as well. Hardline abstinence education doesn't work. Never trust conservatives with anything I say.

Being gay is a choice. People love what's forbidden, the taboo turns them on which is why paedophiles exist. Those who choose to like the same sex had a life event that shaped them that way. For men it could be an absent father or an abusive father or being molested at a young age. Or associating with people who see that behaviour as okay or growing up with only females or wanting the forbidden or because they grow up in places like the Middle East where men and women are separated. If homosexuality was genetics, genetics would also allow two people from the same gender to breed. How comes nature chose the opposite sex to breed from humans to animals to plants even and you want to tell me homosexuality is natural. If it's natural why did nature decide against it? How come God decided men and women should have children or if you don't believe in God why did science decide that's how it works? Surely if it was genetics the continuation of life wouldn't depend on two people/animals/plants of the opposite gender. :draketf:

Is this true for homosexual animals in the animal kingdom as well? It's natural, get over saaxib. You can't change nature.

VixR

Veritas
The Kingdom in the Closet

This is what hardline seperation between the sexes produces. Everywhere you look when conservatives try and reduce a problem (or what they see as a problem), they just make it worst. This is true in other situations as well. Hardline abstinence educations does work as well. Never trust conservatives with anything I say.
I agree with conservatives on many other things, but what's obvious is obvious. Logic reigns superior.

I agree with conservatives on many other things, but what's obvious is obvious. Logic reigns superior.

If people followed the evidence, there would far less problems in the world. But when you push religion or ideology against the evidence, it will never work.

Reign

VIP
Is this true for homosexual animals in the animal kingdom as well? It's natural, get over saaxib. You can't change nature.
You do know humans and animals share the same instincts and to some extent even the same thinking? It's the same thing for animals and you can't use animals as an excuse because animals don't posses the intelligence and critical thinking humans do. They just do things. There are a lot of things animals do are you going to start saying humans should also start doing the same? You also proved my point that Homosexual humans are no better than animals. Animals usually act on desires whether it's wrong or right.

Sometimes I have a desire to punch the lights out of people or rob a bank. I'm not going to act upon it because it's wrong just like homosexuality. It's just society decided the first are wrong and the latter is acceptable. Just because society decided it's right doesn't make it right. :draketf:

What if society makes incest acceptable in the future. Are going to tell me it's natural and genetics and that you can't help who you love? :draketf:

Last edited:
You do know humans and animals share the same instincts and to some extent even the same thinking? It's the same thing for animals and you can't use animals as an excuse because animals don't posses the intelligence and critical thinking humans do. They just do things. There are a lot of things animals do are you going to start saying humans should also start doing the same? You also proved my point that Homosexual humans are no better than animals.

I don't think you could make an argument that animals turn to homosexuality because they had a bad experience with their father or were molested. But I applaud you for trying. Human beings are animals. Homosexuality is natural which is why it is found in the animal kingdom as well as with humans. The most important thing though, is that it is not inherently harmful like murder or thievery or punching somebody's lights out, which is why anti-homosexuality doesn't make alot of sense. Fine your (interpretation of your) religion may not support it, but that doesn't mean it is unnatural or that homosexuals should be hated or hounded. And even if it was the case that homosexuals existed because they had some horrible major life experiences (this is quite different from your earlier point but nonetheless), how would that justify hating them to the degree that you do? You're just coming up with things to fit your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending