Feminist Wants To Kill All Male Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I've found my twin !! Men are a curse in this world all hey do is subjugate women and think with their winkis all day. They are useless bundles of cells with no brain attached.

Bohol

VIP
kkkk. What a dumb , how can the human species go on without men? You need that sperm to impregnant you!
Few sperm banks won't be enough to impregnate all women around the world.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
kkkk. What a dumb , how can the human species go on without men? You need that sperm to impregnant you!
Few sperm banks won't be enough to impregnate all women around the world.
I don't need a child I don't need you !!! And your dirty sperm it stinks and looks weird

This is why many society believed they were inherently evil, their propensity for the absurd, and their destructive force of nature if left unguarded, destroys everything, even little innocent babies are not safe.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
These men have done nothing but make you submissive and weak, my women let us all stand up to the tyranny of men. They force us to cover up, they redicule us if we dare to have independence. And most of all they use us and our bodies.

Men must be exterminated at all costs !!

Bohol

VIP
These men have done nothing but make you submissive and weak, my women let us all stand up to the tyranny of men. They force us to cover up, they redicule us if we dare to have independence. And most of all they use us and our bodies.

Men must be exterminated at all costs !!

We own you until eternity you bloody feminists. *Brings his large chains* :russsmug:

This is why many society believed they were inherently evil, their propensity for the absurd, and their destructive force of nature if left unguarded, destroys everything, even little innocent babies are not safe.

Like men havent destroyed everything and STIL continue to destroy everything including animals, babies forests, polluting this planet and on and on.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I am a nurse and I do read things and visually see things. I'm not naive lol I know what sperm looks like you can Google it.
please dont cut off old men with alzheimers dicks you psycho .Woman have been fucking brainwashed ,just goes to show how feeble and flimsy their minds are to accept this bullshit,no wonder that fool trumb outsmarted hillary's infant like mind ,accept it men will rule,get comfortable always being second class cos aint nothing gonna change.

Like men havent destroyed everything and STIL continue to destroy everything including animals, babies forests, polluting this planet and on and on.

They also build and invent things like everything that you enjoy right now, including the internet and this very forum were you are able to express yourself.

The motivations are different, men have the desire conquer and dominate, that's why wars happen, and destruction/death are collateral

The women have no such desires, they bring tremendous other goods in the social/community spheres, I don't doubt that, but they have the potential of evil like no men has, and if left unguarded that deadly propensity will destroy everything, we see this today.

Even the institutions that support them have been decimated and their sanctity desecrated (marriage), nothing is safe as you can see, even calling out for the killing of innocent heart softening babies is on the agenda.

"Hell hath no fury then a women scorned" came about for a reason.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
please dont cut off old men with alzheimers dicks you psycho .Woman have been fucking brainwashed ,just goes to show how feeble and flimsy their minds are to accept this bullshit,no wonder that fool trumb outsmarted hillary's infant like mind ,accept it men will rule,get comfortable always being second class cos aint nothing gonna change.
I hope one day we realise were better off without you when we can scientifically advance infertility and create test tube babies, we will destroy you and your existence. I've had enough of men showing their dominance by repressing women fucking hate them. They are cowards becuase they cannot handle a strong independent and free woman.

I wish they just dissepear out of existence

Status
Not open for further replies.