Feminist Wants To Kill All Male Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The only way to treat feminists is to put them on leash.

Man-walks-woman-on-dog-leash.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The only way to treat feminists is to put them on leash.

Man-walks-woman-on-dog-leash.jpg
Haha is that some kinky fantasy you have there ? See men and their obsession with enslavement. It's their bedioun genes flowing through them, the enslavement of women is every man's hidden desire. They fantasise about it, they relish upon its power.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I hope one day we realise were better off without you when we can scientifically advance infertility and create test tube babies, we will destroy you and your existence. I've had enough of men showing their dominance by repressing women fucking hate them. They are cowards becuase they cannot handle a strong independent and free woman.

I wish they just dissepear out of existence
I can handle a strong free independent woman matter of fact i want one.I cant handle psychos like you that are hell bent on killing innocent male infants,accept it your dad must have dropped you when you were a baby with his baasto fiino fiino arms .
I fail to understand how women can detest their own male child to the point they contemplate killing them smh some brainwashed fools wallahi.If you guys get power civilization will cease to exist,get comfortable in economy nayaa first class has already been reserved.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I can handle a strong free independent woman matter of fact i want one.I cant handle psychos like you that are hell bent on killing innocent male infants,accept it your dad must have dropped you when you were a baby with his baasto fiino fiino arms .
I fail to understand how women can detest their own male child to the point they contemplate killing them smh some brainwashed fools wallahi.If you guys get power civilization will cease to exist,get comfortable in economy nayaa first class has already been reserved.
Why are you including my father in the conversation ? Have you no decency, morals or respect ? Leave my personal life out of this, such childish abuse I will not tolerate. Your evil agenda I can see ... you wish to entrap women in a existence of servitude watch her every move and treat her like your slave.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Why are you including my father in thus conversation ? Have you no decency or respect ? Leave my personal life out of this such childish abuse I will not tolerate. Your evil agenda I can see ... you wish to entrap women in a existence of servitude watch her every move and treat her like your slave.
was your black ass in bondage or something or were you pimped out by madows in your city.That could explain your utter disdain for males and your complete animosity towards sexual intimacy.

Bohol

VIP
Haha is that some kinky fantasy you have there ? See men and their obsession with enslavement. It's their bedioun genes flowing through them, the enslavement of women is every man's hidden desire. They fantasise about it, they relish upon its power.

Nope but feminists love being dominated secretly and spat at, the only way they will respect you is if you treat them like dirt (specially white women). Haven't you heard of the tobacco/ candy man of Australia. He has dozens of them on leash, showcasing his dominance.

28D19CA400000578-3086227-image-a-4_1431950913254.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Nope but feminists love being dominated secretly and spat at, the only way they will respect you is if you treat them like dirt (specially white women). Haven't you heard of the the tobacco/ candy man of Australia. He has dozens of them on leash, showcasing his dominance.

28D19CA400000578-3086227-image-a-4_1431950913254.jpg
So these women like being dominated it's their CHIOCE they weren't forced. The money may play a role but women are stupid just like men. Actually both genders are stupid I'm actually classing myself as neither one of them now.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Why are you including my father in the conversation ? Have you no decency, morals or respect ? Leave my personal life out of this, such childish abuse I will not tolerate. Your evil agenda I can see ... you wish to entrap women in a existence of servitude watch her every move and treat her like your slave.
i dont consider you to be a woman ,rather a mentally challenged being that has succumbed to some flimsy propaganda created by the elite to tax the other half of the population.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
was your black ass in bondage or something or were you pimped out by madows in your city.That could explain your utter disdain for males and your complete animosity towards sexual intimacy.
Yes I was how did you know ? My life has been terrible since a young child I've experienced the humiliation men bring to women. It's made me go on a vengeance to chop off all mens balls let them know the pain they bring to women globally.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well there you go. Feminists have no principles they will do anything for money. :manny:
I told you I don't care what some spoilt desperate woman does for money, it is not in my intrest. What I am intrested in is those women abused tormented by men daily via stoning to death, forced child marriages and honour killings. These women have no freedom, a women who doesn't wear the burqa is either rediculed or shamed. Rape is protected and continued to be in some countries. These issues are close to my heart. Not what some LA lady had a choice in doing. Atleast she has a choice to behave in such a manner. Some women are silenced.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Yes I was how did you know ? My life has been terrible since a young child I've experienced the humiliation men bring to women. It's made me go on a vengeance to chop off all mens balls let them know the pain they bring to women globally.
broken homes=broken kids :manny::manny::manny::manny:

Bohol

VIP
I told you I don't care what some spoilt desperate woman does for money, it is not in my intrest. What I am intrested in is those women abused tormented by men daily via stoning to death, forced child marriages and honour killings. These women have no freedom, a women who doesn't wear the burqa is either rediculed or shamed. Rape is protected and continued to be in some countries. These issues are close to my heart. Not what some LA lady had a choice in doing. Atleast she has a choice to behave in such a manner. Some women are silenced.

Fair enough. I am not a fan of the burqa either, just a standard hijab or scarf will do.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm against the men that do those acts,but you women have lost the plot target them instead of the whole male population including infants :francis:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm against the men that do those acts,but you women have lost the plot target them instead of the whole male population including infants :francis:
I blame religion and the power it holds for so men to ensure its their god given right to preach what women should do. Women have a right of their bodies to do with what they please. I am not a sex object I do not concur covering myself as a byproduct of what god has given me. I have a pair of breasts and vagina and suddenly all men think quick cover her up let her not talk she is to strong for our penis to handle. Men are pathetic honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.