Feminist Wants To Kill All Male Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I blame religion and the power it holds for so men to ensure its their god given right to preach what women should do. Their bodies are their bodies to do with what they please. I am not a sex object I do not concur covering myself as a byproduct of what god has given me. I have a pair of breasts and vagina and suddenly all men think quick cover her up let her not talk she is to strong for our penis to handle. Men are pathetic honestly.
It's for your own protection you nacas do you wanna get raped or something,and please next time have the decency to differentiate between religion and culture

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It's for your own protection you nacas do you wanna get raped or something,and please next time have the decency to differentiate between religion and culture
So you think the burka is culture the hijab is also culture ? Are you dumb. Protect me from what ? You men stop raping us you fucking animals !! Maybe women are better of without you baboons. Honestly let's cover her up its for her protecting you say ,but rape is still high in countries where women are covered up. Obviously god shouldn't have given us this buetiful body if we are put in this world to be raped even showing our hair we will apparently get raped. My god you men are savaged animals.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
So you think the burka is culture the hijab is also culture ? Are you dumb. Protect me from what ? You men stop raping us you fucking animals !! Maybe women are better of without you baboons. Honestly let's cover her up its for her protecting you say ,but rape is still high in countries where women are covered up. Obviously god shouldn't jave given us this body then if we are put in this world to be raped even showing our hair we will apparently get raped. My god you men are savaged animals.
Rape is higher in westernized countries you bafooon go watch law and order SVU or something then come back to me when you have regained some vital brain cells.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Rape is higher in westernized countries you bafooon go watch law and order SVU or something then come back to me when you have regained some vital brain cells.
I've had enough you win I'm tired of this, you men think it's ok to cover women without consulting them first ? So what if she chooses to not to cover herself ? Is she a ? when did men have this authority it's beyond me.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I've had enough you win I'm tired of this, you men think it's ok to cover women without consulting them first ? So what if she chooses to not to cover herself ? Is she a ? when did men have this authority it's beyond me.
i prefer a woman to be covered but if she chooses otherwise out of her own free will i cannot force nor will i call her a

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
i prefer a woman to be covered but if she chooses otherwise out of her own free will i cannot force nor will i call her a
Why do you want her ro cover up ? I want to know where this covering up women came from ? Why is god covering up his creations what does he fear ? Or is it the men's insecurities which harbour a need to cover their women up ? I mean if she is beutiful women other men will stare, perhaps your to weak to ignore this.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How did you schmucks fail to capitalize on a video where a woman is literally preaching infanticide?

This was an easy W you somehow converted into an L :drakewtf:

please dont cut off old men with alzheimers dicks you psycho .Woman have been fucking brainwashed ,just goes to show how feeble and flimsy their minds are to accept this bullshit,no wonder that fool trumb outsmarted hillary's infant like mind ,accept it men will rule,get comfortable always being second class cos aint nothing gonna change.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

it always kills me when simps like you think being a 'man' somehow makes you better. dont be so quick to forget that you are a SOMALI man i.e bottom of the barrel. dont compare yourself to other men cos youll never measure up. while they 'rule' the world as you say, you are scrambling for their crumbs to survive. just look at the state of our country whenever you guys think yourselves to be better. the likes of you created that garbage can of a country. now tell me how you are better exactly?:mybusiness:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I was trolling but I still stand on women's rights not this male hating feminists ideology. But protecting the values and safety of women globally is my achievement, becuase let's have it some men are savages in certian countries and treat their women like dogs. In some certain countries women are not allowed to access education, double standards on men and women when it comes to sex are still a global issue we cannot change that. But things such as a basic right to education, uqual pay, being able to have choice. Even walk the same pavements as men. Right now we are unequal in the equilibrium not biologically but socially. Women are still treated as kitchen maids or sex slaves. We are seen as sexual objects not human beings with intelligence and a willingness to be apreciated as an equal sex amongst you. Women and men cannot even sit and have coffee together without it being made sexual ?? Are we that far off being your common animal.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Why do you want her ro cover up ? I want to know where this covering up women came from ? Why is god covering up his creations what does he fear ? Or is it the men's insecurities which harbour a need to cover their women up ? I mean if she is beutiful women other men will stare, perhaps your to weak to ignore this.
It is first of all a sign of modesty and that she has character,it is a protection for her,it shows that she has class and values her body,it shows that she is mentally strong seeing as she has not succumbed to society's pressure.Yes i prefer a woman that covers and so do many men dont get mad.That dosent mean i will force any woman to cover it's her choice at the end of the day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.