Fighting has started in Bosaso

To some extend, yes, but at least these states in the north who claim to be better than the south as functioning democracy and peaceful state, should at least have some law enforcing attitude.
Completely agree but unfortunately the politicians there think of their pockets instead of building a nation based on laws and order

Even the voting, he used force and tried intimidating people to vote for him. His rule is full of violence, use of force, dictatorism and emotional decisions.

AY wanted to fight jamac but he listened to the isimo and they had a ceasefire. Deni never learns.
What Jamac ?

you mean just because farmaajo joined a side puntland should make a long lasting decision to make itself a more autonomous region?

Puntland is already autonomous enough in my opinion. Farmaajo is pretty powerless in the region so the game being played with him will be on the national stage

While the lost lives are regrettable. This was inevitable. The diyano family and any family that believe they are above the law must be taught a lesson. It’s a watershed moment for PL, I’m certain the state will become stronger from this.
It’s really not a lesson. Somalia is the only place the bad guys don’t die and get paid off. They need to be hanged from a bridge

To some extend, yes, but at least these states in the north who claim to be better than the south as functioning democracy and peaceful state, should at least have some law enforcing attitude.
This is a unique case and the cause problem is they were always independent, they were funded and supported by the US, and when they stopped the funding their commander said: it's all mine. So the lesson is don't allow independent armies in your territory or it will backfire.

Tl; dr deni is contacting weapon traders in GM to get bullets for heavy weaponry and he is looking for people who know how to operate them. @Bariire
Looks like the heavy ones were for show.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Deni forces have started shelling Bosaaso indiscriminately and heavily at night

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wheres @DR OSMAN “No Urban warfare” my ass

michael jordan laughing GIF

War yaa ilaahay yaqaan. I knew deni only called ceasefire so he could attack again. Looks like heavy bullets arrived from GM.
Isn't there any loyal forces to ilmo Diana in Garrowe to start a second front from there and force the fat mooryan t end the conflict?

Latest posts