Fighting has started in Bosaso

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±
Reer puntland never forget your worst enemies are your so called fellow somalis, if you don’t believe me just scroll around this thread.
I’m sure we will resolve this issue we have at the moment and we will come out stronger. Puntland haa nolaato, ha jirto!

cow

VIP
and badbaado qaran when they came to Mogadishu to do isku dir.

The prophet SAW said "

Fitnah is asleep. May the Curse of Allah be upon the one who wakes it up"​

Deni reawaken a fitnah in Somalia and it has now bitten him in the ass. he has his own badbaado qaran in bosaaso and his own MM now in Puntland.

Reer puntland never forget your worst enemies are your so called fellow somalis, if you don’t believe me just scroll around this thread.
I’m sure we will resolve this issue we have at the moment and we will come out stronger. Puntland haa nolaato, ha jirto!
Cisse Maxamud Knows This From 69 We Where Always In The Shadows

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking Farmaajo the savior urges Reer Bosaaso to stop fighting urges peacetalks with no conditions Aar Farmaajo save Bosaaso

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
More evidence of heavy shelling in Bosaso shieet this Deni really gives no shits about his people even Guriceel was much more controlled

This entire thread is filled with nonsense and fake news reports by Siad Barre's and Queen Elizabeth's orphans, as for Puntites, check PM for discussions and real news links.
Linda S. (@lsjrn) / Twitter