FIRST EVER MISS UNIVERSE SOMALIA❤️❤️❤️

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Those damn influencers eh, what a bane on society. Good thing you thought better of it, or.....?

Lool, no offense to people who have social media presence but I'd rather hang out with animals.

You see, I'm quite popular with the pigeons living on my apartment building.. 🙃

Tired Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also are you retarded? The rep of a ethnic group ties into both men and women? Do you really think somali women dont get heat as well?
None of them compare to yusuf, Barkhad and that guy on duke dennis’ stream. Ya’ll are jealous our reputation isn’t as cooked as yours so you try to act like we’re both known for being ugly :russ:

View attachment 343524

This is her type of competition the best ones have prominent cheekbones and straight pearly white teeth 0 gaps it will be a miracle if she passes preliminaries.
You’re acting like miss universe winners are untouchable goddesses, this is miss india, who won a few years ago , imo, looks like a regular indian chick without makeup. Yet you didn’t see indians dragging her down

oh, and Khadijah, our BEAUTIFUL representative, already made the top 13 at miss world last year - the only contestant with a hijab. Imo, shot herself in the foot with that but whatever..:banderas: