First somali guy that actually paid 50k mehr

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
My faraxs i sadly have to announce that 1 of us has fallen. The man actually paid for 50k i repeat farax is down:kendrickcry:

giphy.gif

it’s only an L if she isn’t worth it. A guy in my city had a bigass wedding couple years back like he fr spend like atleast 20k that shiit was top tier. he divorced her a week later cuz he found out she missed around with other guys prior to him.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
it’s only an L if she isn’t worth it. A guy in my city had a bigass wedding couple years back like he fr spend like atleast 20k that shiit was top tier. he divorced her a week later cuz he found out she missed around with other guys prior to him.
Daml he should have known that before he married her

Fake news, what happened within one week for him to know this and not realize before

If you're rich 50k isn't a lot.

If you're poor 5k is a lot.

Different tax brackets, different realities.

LOL @ the faraaxs saying they wouldn't pay 50k if they were rich. 50k for a rich man is equivalent to you Faraaxs paying 3k.

We can't relate because many of us are of average income.

I was reading this girl's comment and she was given 50k she wasn't Somali. Basically her future in-laws 'advised' her to ask that much. All in all, they were so rich they thought they were getting a good deal with 50k. That is one such example that rich people live in different worlds to us.

If you're rich 50k isn't a lot.

If you're poor 5k is a lot.

Different tax brackets, different realities.

LOL @ the faraaxs saying they wouldn't pay 50k if they were rich. 50k for a rich man is equivalent to you Faraaxs paying 3k.

We can't relate because many of us are of average income.

I was reading this girl's comment and she was given 50k she wasn't Somali. Basically her future in-laws 'advised' her to ask that much. All in all, they were so rich they thought they were getting a good deal with 50k. That is one such example that rich people live in different worlds to us.
She divorced in A week because she was messing with his friends

50k down the drain would never do that 10k take it or leave it:draketf: