First somali guy that actually paid 50k mehr

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My faraxs i sadly have to announce that 1 of us has fallen. The man actually paid for 50k i repeat farax is down:kendrickcry:

giphy.gif
Btw the sheekh never said 50k dollar he said 50k than they cut the video short since they in Kenya id assume its in kenyan currency 50k = 455 dollars

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
Maybe the meher is for their lives? Down payment or mortgage on a house, new car, bills, vacation, honeymoon, etc. If that’s not the case, then she must really be a diamond

World

VIP
Let’s be real here. Back then geeljires would be cracking jokes about entitled xalimos requesting boqol geel meher. There’s a reason most of them just kidnapped women instead.
Perhaps among your clan, but in the Dhulbahante culture, women were given many horses and camels as mehr.

it’s only an L if she isn’t worth it. A guy in my city had a bigass wedding couple years back like he fr spend like atleast 20k that shiit was top tier. he divorced her a week later cuz he found out she missed around with other guys prior to him.
If she was "worth it" she wouldn't let you spend 20k on a wedding reception, that money's for starting a family, not feeding distant relatives and a few acquaintances.

Burning that money and using the heat it generates to warm your hands would be more productive wallahi.

Trending

Latest posts