First somali guy that actually paid 50k mehr

I work as a courier in london and often I deliver to super rich gulf arabs that live in the fanciest hotels and postcodes. They have never ever tipped. So I believe @Louis Vuitton Don, if they can’t tip £5 I doubt they’ll pay 50k. And these are the top 1%.

Daml he should have known that before he married her
word on the street is that she lied about it to him.
he had his suspicion on the first night since she didn’t bleed but most girls bleed while other dont.Someone found a pic of her couple years back in a club or some shiit so he connected dots and divorced

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Apparently the mehr was 50 000 in Kenyan shilling not in USD . Converted into USD it’s around $455 .

So Sspot Faraxs you can calm down don’t get your dhiig kar up :pachah1:

giphy.gif

word on the street is that she lied about it to him.
he had his suspicion on the first night since she didn’t bleed but most girls bleed while other dont.Someone found a pic of her couple years back in a club or some shiit so he connected dots and divorced
That idiot doesn’t understand a woman’s anatomy then. Some girls aren’t even born with hymens and don’t bleed at all.

God protect women.

Imagine actually being a virgin, but a nacaas believes if you don't bleed you're not a virgin.

The thing that makes the whole thing worse is that lot of men aren't even virgins themselves.

If she actually was, shit like that will follow him.
They actually don’t know how women are built

His not insecure. He wanted to marry a virgin and he has the right to have that requirement.

He doesn't have a right to divorce her over something he is not sure about. Also, even if he couldn't stand being with her, why did he have to expose her? Tar her like that when he isn't a 100%?

People are so ignorant accusing someone of zina when they have no proof which is a big sin itself. Even a hadd punishment carried.

Anyone with an ounce of decency and deen would never think that nonsense is acceptable. Here is a video regarding the matter

Last edited:
He doesn't have a right to divorce her over something he is not sure about. Also, even if he couldn't stand being with her, why did he have to expose her? Tar her like that when he isn't a 100%?

People are so ignorant accusing someone of zina when they have no proof which is a big sin itself. Even a hadd punishment carried.

Anyone with an ounce of decency and deen would never think that nonsense is acceptable. Here is a video regarding the matter

This is what happens when you think women are property like most Muslims do. Save yourself alife of misogyny and dont marry a Muslim man.

Xaruun

VIP

Bruh she was a party girl. That alone warrants a divorce.

Damn that guy must be insecure as f*ck lol.

Was she cheating on him or was it before they even met?
it was before they met. He wanted to marry a vi

you clearly didn’t read my other comment. i said he had his suspicions and after some digging, he found a pic of her in the club. tight skirt and everything. Also he didn’t expose her, obviously people will question how a big wedding like that ended in divorce so quick and someone leaked the info. Word spreads like wildfire in the somali community, the pic was even going around.