Flag wall Mogadishu absolutely beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute gob shit!!

The Brits built churches and also established missionaries which took in Somali children (this was one of the things that made Mohammad Abdullahi Hassan start his campaign). After the Italians left Somalia, 5% of the country were Italian Somalis (google it) who were Italians with Somali citizenship.

Colonialism is not something you should be proud of. You were subjected to foreign rule! The Somali clans of the north (as well as the south) literally signed deals to establish a protectorate which later became a colony. Nothing to be proud of.
You can take your kacaan bullshit somewhere else. Part of the requirements of the treaty was that there would be no churches in the country. There was not even one priest in Somaliland. :camby:

upload_2016-10-21_15-25-7.png

The Italians and their mulattoes were all in the south. Obviously I'm not proud of the colonialism period but Somaliland got the best deal they can considering the situation. British colonialism had a minimal effect on the country unlike what happened under French and Italian Colonialism.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You can take your kacaan bullshit somewhere else. Part of the requirements of the treaty was that there would be no churches in the country. There was not even one priest in Somaliland. :camby:

View attachment 7834

The Italians and their mulattoes were all in the south. Obviously I'm not proud of the colonialism period but Somaliland got the best deal they can considering the situation. British colonialism had a minimal effect on the country unlike what happened under French and Italian Colonialism.

Nobody loves colonialism more then Landers. Damn! I'm a Brit but pull yourself together man!!

waraabe

Your superior
Nobody loves colonialism more then Landers. Damn! I'm a Brit but pull yourself together man!!

Why are you crying about the truth though? It is well known that colonisation had more bad influence on you then on us. If the British were banned from breeding on our soil while the Italians were busting nuts in your women, I would also be sad

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Why are you crying about the truth though? It is well known that colonisation had more bad influence on you then on us. If the British were banned from breeding on our soil while the Italians were busting nuts in your women, I would also be sad

On you??? My family is from the North as well, Sanaag to be precise but in no way am I going to start claiming the history of colonialism as if it was a good thing!! Colonialism is evidence of how primitive and weak our ancestors were. they were exploited and had to fight in wars that had nothing to do with them.

waraabe

Your superior
On you??? My family is from the North as well, Sanaag to be precise but in no way am I going to start claiming the history of colonialism as if it was a good thing!! Colonialism is evidence of how primitive and weak our ancestors were. they were exploited and had to fight in wars that had nothing to do with them.

Who is claiming anything :faysalwtf:

Do people argue for the sake of argument

Yes it was sad that Somalis had to fight and die in Ethiopia and British Somaliland in WW2 because the Italians told them that they'll create a Greater Somalia.

It's understandable how Somalians have such hatred for colonialism when the Italians took their women and built churches on their land.

Somalilanders had full autonomy over their lands since they were a protectorate and not a colony. They never allowed a foreigner to be born on their land.

There's really no trace of British colonialism in Somaliland while Somalia still has a cathedral in the center of Mogadishu in a supposedly 100% Muslim country.
Last time I checked Somaliland was in Somalia?
:hmm:
And yes, that particular region was colonised by the British. While the Italians took the South the British took the North West part of Somalia. They just split which area they were going to control after they had a fight over the land. Therefore does not mean that it still wasn't part of Somalia.
:childplease:

Part of Somaliland's bid for independence is based on the supposed "unique history" of colonialism. Fam, that's nothing to be proud of.
Somaliland does have a unique history from Somalia. There was never a shared history between the north and south.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
So is Somalia.

Stop arguing for the sake of arguing and fix your country sxb.

Neither Somalia or Somaliland is my country mate. I don't represent shitholes. I'm a British Somali and my allegiance shall end there.
:sass1:

Also, Somaliland is one of the poorest nations on the planet!! Stop pretending like you mofo got something going on.
:sass2:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Somaliland does have a unique history from Somalia. There was never a shared history between the north and south.

Apart from colonialism a Somaliland has never existed. If you're going to mention the 5 day republic, I have nothing to say to you.

Last time I checked Somaliland was in Somalia?
:hmm:
And yes, that particular region was colonised by the British. While the Italians took the South the British took the North West part of Somalia. They just split which area they were going to control after they were fighting over the land. Therefore does not mean that it still wasn't part of Somalia.
:childplease:
Sorry what your mom told you was wrong. Somaliland joined with Somalia to form the Somali Republic. There was no country called Somalia during independence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending