Following the Oromo uprising like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Does this mean the Oromo that have been flocking to Northern Somalia will finally return to Ethiopia?

S

Shamis

Muxuu oronayaa? Xabad karma fahmin! What does he clear up? Did he say he cleanses the land from hookers? Lol

P

primate

Soomaalida waa laangaabyada geeska Afrika, sidaad ogtihiin laangaabka waa ehlu naar.

S

Shamis

Laangaab because the British nearly made us extinct from Northern Somalia all the way to North East Kenya.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Muxuu oronayaa? Xabad karma fahmin! What does he clear up? Did he say he cleanses the land from hookers? Lol

Even I understood with my elementary level Somali lol he clears the illegal immigrants from Bosaso by sending them out to the sea.

S

Shamis

I did understand after all! I thought it was my wishful thinking wallahi lol

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I swear Bad Ali is a Somali hero lol
I'm looking to expand his brand of social justice to Jigjiga. We need it desperately over there :tocry:

S

Shamis

I'm serious. Some of my family are from Mandera and they escaped death camps. After they left they hired the Kenyans to finish the job and they were and still are extremely brutal against Somalis.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
On top of the 100s of dead Oromo people since the beginning of the protests, this happened Ambo University in West Shoa after some of the students took part in a protest against the greater Addis Ababa master plan.

S

Shamis

So they got disciplined for civil disobedience. Ethiopia is medieval sometimes. Are they still protesting? Well known Oromo leaders have been arrested. I think they're going to cool it off.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
So they got disciplined for civil disobedience. Ethiopia is medieval sometimes. Are they still protesting? Well known Oromo leaders have been arrested. I think they're going to cool it off.

They got whipped like a bunch of rented mules :drakelaugh:
The unrest is turning into Tigraians v Oromo, especially in Addis and surrounding areas. There have been countless protests and dozens of people have been killed since Christmas. It may seem like the situation has calmed down, but that's only because the government is arresting and torturing journalists every day.

In other news, Amharas are nowhere to be seen lol

S

Shamis

Shit! For a nation of 50 million they are carp at getting organised. They should have been arranging million person protests and shutting Addis down instead of these tiny protests which make them look like the minority.

Amhara are using this opportunity to make Tigray look like dictators so that they get in power afterwards with international support. Tactical silence but damn! Oromo need to do better than this.

S

Shamis

We're they getting karbaashed or made to do squats? I can't tell.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Shit! For a nation of 50 million they are carp at getting organised. They should have been arranging million person protests and shutting Addis down instead of these tiny protests which make them look like the minority.

Amhara are using this opportunity to make Tigray look like dictators so that they get in power afterwards with international support. Tactical silence but damn! Oromo need to do better than this.

They are too scared to do that. The Ethiopian regime has a long history of killing thousands of Oromos and putting tens of thousands in concentration camps. They know that if they push the TPLF regime too far, thousands of them will perish and none of them are willing to sacrifice their life. I sympathise with them because despite being the majority in the country, they are still used and abused by their cunning northern neighbours.

Before the government unveiled the Addis master plan, it was the Amhara making all the noise because they felt sidelined in the recent elections lol I would play the same game if I was Amhara too, let the Oromos weaken the TPLF then assume power after both sides are too weak to gather any resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending