Following the Oromo uprising like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

More like the West will always back the Christians regardless of who they massacre. I think they've killed 4 million Oromo to date. If they were real men they would look death in the face seeing as they're being wiped out or made homeless and voiceless in their own country.

Amhara are already the winners. There will be no support for Oromo and Tigray regime are getting really bad press these days. From the rigged elections, the jailing and torture of bloggers & journalists to their handling of these protesters. It's only going to get worse once the Master Plan goes into full swing.

Apollo

VIP
Amharas and Tigrays aka Abyssinians have been pwning other Ethiopians (Oromos, Wolaytas, Sidamas etc.) for centuries. This is nothing new, been going on for centuries and probably will continue so.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
More like the West will always back the Christians regardless of who they massacre. I think they've killed 4 million Oromo to date. If they were real men they would look death in the face seeing as they're being wiped out or made homeless and voiceless in their own country.

Amhara are already the winners. There will be no support for Oromo and Tigray regime are getting really bad press these days. From the rigged elections, the jailing and torture of bloggers & journalists to their handling of these protesters. It's only going to get worse once the Master Plan goes into full swing.

May Allah make that true :drakewow:

Somalis need to play their cards right so we can reclaim my beautiful town of origin Jinacsaani, Maayso, Babile, Dire Dawa and many other towns from the Oromo.

S

Shamis

May Allah make that true :drakewow:

Somalis need to play their cards right so we can reclaim my beautiful town of origin Jinacsaani, Maayso, Babile, Dire Dawa and many other towns from the Oromo.

Yes and all of Somali Galbeed. Abdi Olay is waving the Ethio flag at the wrong time. Not that there was ever a right time. Those Oromo spread to us for no reason but to take over by numbers. We need to act now fellow Somali Galbeeder.

S

Shamis

You are from galbeed? I thought you were from south Somalia the whole time. :dwill:

I'm from all of Somaliweyn (except Djibouti) but my roots are in Somali Galbeed mainly. These borders are new, bear that in mind.

Apollo

VIP
I'm from all of Somaliweyn (except Djibouti) but my roots are in Somali Galbeed mainly. These borders are new, bear that in mind.

Ethiopian Somalis still have some Somalinimo in them. But Kenyan Somalis are totally lost and brainwashed into being ''Kenyans''. Forget about ever getting them back.

S

Shamis

Ethiopian Somalis still have some Somalinimo in them. But Kenyan Somalis are totally lost and brainwashed into being ''Kenyans''. Forget about ever getting them back.

Not true at all. That's some educated kids on Twitter or some middle class people with economic success in Kenya who have a vested interest in remaining Kenyan. Even then they still have Somalinimo.

I don't care if they join Somalia but freedom or not being marginalised is a I want for my people in NFD.

Apollo

VIP
I have met some arrogant Kenyan Somalis in real life (not just online trolls) who were pro-Kenya and didn't want anything to do with Somalia. Never met a K5 Somali who was like that. I don't think that's just a coincidence but probably a larger trend.

S

Shamis

I don't know many Somalia Somalis who give a damn what happens to Somalis in Kenya so why should they want anything to do with Somalia?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@Shamis @Amun I find it so daunting when I see Somalis fight over land in Somaliland, Puntland, Galmudug, Jubbaland, SW state and etc. the real fight is to our west and south. If only they knew about the lush green valleys in Galbeed that is currently under Oromo Kilil and Weyane occupation :ohlord: :snoop:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I have met some arrogant Kenyan Somalis in real life (not just online trolls) who were pro-Kenya and didn't want anything to do with Somalia. Never met a K5 Somali who was like that. I don't think that's just a coincidence but probably a larger trend.

Go to Ethiopia and you'll see many Somalis like that.

S

Shamis

@Shamis @Amun I find it so daunting when I see Somalis fight over land in Somaliland, Puntland, Galmudug, Jubbaland, SW state and etc. the real fight is to our west and south. If only they knew about the lush green valleys in Galbeed that is currently under Oromo Kilil and Weyane occupation :ohlord: :snoop:

Caqli lix saac. Somalida un bey ka adagyihiin.

S

Shamis

Go to Ethiopia and you'll see many Somalis like that.
For the same reason. How many times has genocide and systematic rape been in the media and Somalia/Somaliland Somalis will actually ignore it while cadaan will write a report about it.

Apollo

VIP
On balance, Ethiopian Somalis get treated worse by their government than Kenyan Somalis. But the past 4 years things have been shifting for the worse in Kenya with Al-Shabaab's mass shootings.

S

Shamis

Kenya is pretty free market, that's why a lot of diaspora and locals are investing there. Ethiopia is no good for business, it's a police state with few visitors. Kenya's tourism is what allows for foreign exchange to enter Eastleigh. Ethiopia doesn't really have much going on besides top down, large scale investment from a few donors. They literally don't know how to run a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending