Free Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the Arabs got that land it would be another middle eastern shithole

No science, no medicine, no discoveries, no technology

The world is lucky the more hardworking Jews have that land

Also, it's the somalispot consensus to not make threads that are pro-Palestine, you will get torn a new arsehole by the users here(including me). I'm just giving you a break because you're a fellow Aussie kkkk.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
if the Arabs got that land it would be another middle eastern shithole

No science, no medicine, no discoveries, no technology

The world is lucky the more hardworking Jews have that land

Also, it's the somalispot consensus to not make threads that are pro-Palestine, you will get torn a new arsehole by the users here(including me). I'm just giving you a break because you're a fellow Aussie kkkk.

The Arab golden age begs to differ.

The Jews did not deserve that land, they took it illegally and instigated an apartheid state.

f*ck Israel, they are the scum of the earth. I spit on the grave of Ben-Gurion.

The Arab golden age begs to differ.

The Jews did not deserve that land, they took it illegally and instigated an apartheid state.

f*ck Israel, they are the scum of the earth. I spit on the grave of Ben-Gurion.

1. The golden age is the past. Right now the Arab world has produced nothing technologically and intellectually. 90% of the books produced in the Arab world are religious. Every economy in the Middle East relies on oil.

2.There are Arab lawyers, judges and politicians who reside in tel aviv and west Jerusalem. Muslims can built mosques in Israel. Imagine being a Jew in Lebanon or Kuwait

Apollo

VIP
''Palestine'' already exists, it's over at JORDAN. Palestinians already have a sovereign nation, they need to be all deported from Israel.

Israel rightfully belongs to the Hebrews.

TheLibertarianQuiche

1. The golden age is the past. Right now the Arab world has produced nothing technologically and intellectually. 90% of the books produced in the Arab world are religious. Every economy in the Middle East relies on oil.

2.There are Arab lawyers, judges and politicians who reside in tel aviv and west Jerusalem. Muslims can but

I love Somalis that support Israel but are Somali nationalists.. You hate colonialism and everything to do with it but support colonisation in Israel???

These niggas hate Arabs so much that its dictating their opinion.

TheLibertarianQuiche

''Palestine'' already exists, it's over at JORDAN. Palestinians already have a sovereign nation, they need to be all deported from Israel.

Israel rightfully belongs to the Hebrews.

How? :drakewtf:

Somalia should be taken over by Jews because they have a homeland in Djibouti. Love the logic.

I love Somalis that support Israel but are Somali nationalists.. You hate colonialism and everything to do with it but support colonisation in Israel???

These niggas hate Arabs so much that its dictating their opinion.
I'm speaking logically, not emotionally here sxb

The Palestinians had been given chances so many times but ended up Taking Ls. African nations had took all the chances they had and made something out of them

Status
Not open for further replies.