Galdogob becomes Samaale and Rahanweyne city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
there’s always been LLK living amongst RX especially in bay area

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Bro do you know that collecting all these new clans like PokΓ©mon into leelkase will pose serious challenges and destabilisation in the near future in Galdogob.

Leelkase might as well join Hawiyes or just collect sub clans directly from Hawiyes because most of these clans they called for backups in Galdogob are Hawiye client clans like Garre, Galaadi, hubeer, dabare and iroole Samaales, these Samaale clans are the ones who aided HGs conquest in South Somalia especially S/hoose.

Bro do you know that collecting all these new clans like PokΓ©mon into leelkase will pose serious challenges and destabilisation in the near future in Galdogob.

Leelkase might as well join Hawiyes or just collect sub clans directly from Hawiyes because most of these clans they called for backups in Galdogob are Hawiye client clans like Garre, Galaadi, hubeer, dabare and iroole Samaales, these Samaale clans are the ones who aided HGs conquest in South Somalia especially S/hoose.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was reading earlier one Leelkase saying his father told him Xawaadle are right we are Samaale 🀣🀣

Sagaalka ilmo moxamed are big clan equal to Isaaq they have 30 seats so its a great idea all clans are made up let us make our New clan free From Daarood and Hawiye 🀣🀣

I was reading earlier one Leelkase saying his father told him Xawaadle are right we are Samaale 🀣🀣

Sagaalka ilmo moxamed are big clan equal to Isaaq they have 30 seats so its a great idea all clans are made up let us make our New clan free From Daarood and Hawiye 🀣🀣

All of these clans are surely not hawiye client clans and all of them are supporters of baydhoba apart of garre, what are smoking nigga :ftw9nwa:

All of these clans are surely not hawiye client clans and all of them are supporters of baydhoba apart of garre, what are smoking nigga :ftw9nwa:
Majority are associated with Samaale. By culture they are not farmers like Garre they own Camel like Gaaljecel. Southern garre speak Af maxoow a dialect between af maay and af maxaa sounds like like the Gaaljecel dialect.

Garre of Lower Shabelle sounds like gaaljecel

Last edited:
Majority are associated with Samaale. By cultute they are not farmers like Garre they own Camel like Gaaljecel. Southern garre speak Af maxoow a dialect between af maay and af maxaa sounds like like the Gaaljecel dialect.

geledi, begedi and heledi are 100% not samaale, they don't have a samaale lineage and are agro pastoralists. Reer matay and hubeer may have a samaale lineage but they are culturally more similar to the mirifle than say gaaljecel, speak af maay or a dialect similar to it and have been fully assimilated to d&m. So I would say most of these clans are not really similar to clans like gaaljecel, hawadle etc apart of garre where I agree with you what you wrote.

Puntland needs to redirect the G-G-G road away from Leelkasse "Ilmo Maxamed" land.

These Xaaraam tricks of theirs will backfire on them, at some point these adoptees will claim their true Samaale or D&M roots and wage war on their greedy and gullible hosts. I guarantee it. It will start when the Urur Samaale sub-clans want a seat that LK want.
What is even more disgraceful, is that LK will demand seats in Puntland's parliament for their Urur Samaale adoptees aka future enemies.

Your thinking about this to deeply πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why would they move to galdogob when most live in the most agricultural rich land in Somalia

Why wouldn't Urur Samaale want a slice of the Galdogob corridor pie? As soon as they get comfortable, they will settle your land and fight with you, over everything. "Ku qabso ka qadi maysid".

Maybe your clan should study the dynamics in Samaale and D&M, lands before importing them.

I am starting to wonder if Samaale ever existed, because if it did, why is there no union of Samaale clans? Why are Samaale clans either claiming Hawiye or being adopted by Leelkasse? Very weird.

this is fake can you name the Madhibaan clan that was absorbed we need names our nasab is not under question we have the oldest documented abtirsi amongst Daarood clans dating back to the 1690s also backed by DNA every LLK that took the test matched Also us being related to most daarood clans including dhulbahante warsangeli marehan OG etc are you gonna deny that ?

The jury is still out on the SDPP results. Funnily enough those results do not match 'Daarood abtiris' in terms of age and which clan results clusters closely with each other. If I were you, I would not draw attention to these results, because they do not help your cause.
As for adopting Madhibaan, your clan has been doing this for a long time. No need to deny it.

Here is a Madhibaan elder complaining about these shameless adoption antics.

The jury is still out on the SDPP results. Funnily enough those results do not match 'Daarood abtiris' in terms of age and which clan results clusters closely with each other. If I were you, I would not draw attention to these results, because they do not help your cause.
As for adopting Madhibaan, your clan has been doing this for a long time. No need to deny it.

Here is a Madhibaan elder complaining about these shameless adoption antics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
That will never happen, u need to live in the rural to accomplish that, leelkase are 95% and the other 4% mj but dreaming is free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts