Galdogob becomes Samaale and Rahanweyne city

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will never happen, u need to live in the rural to accomplish that, leelkase are 95% and the other 4% mj but dreaming is free

Don't worry. Leelkasse will make it possible for Urur Samaale to claim that area. I wonder how soon until "Suldaan" Hooley visits Galdogob, and Abwaanad Goomey sings "Urur Samaale SEE TIHIIN"?

I don't think anything will come out of this. Leelkase are smart, they maybe using this as a leverage tactic. This should be settled without outsiders from the south being involved tho, we all lose out on money and deegan development if we engage with this bs

I am starting to wonder if Samaale ever existed, because if it did, why is there no union of Samaale clans? Why are Samaale clans either claiming Hawiye or being adopted by Leelkasse? Very weird.
Samaale is identity not clan. all i care is about the identity not the clan or brotherhood outside of My Hawadle clan. We inherited this identity from Ajuuraan era and when the Italians arrived and asked about us we told them Mayle Samaale so they put us in a group they called "Pre-Hawiye" This is 1910s-20s and by 1930s we were known officially by the name of "Pre-Hawiye" in Golaha deegaanka Jowhar and Jilib separating us from Hawiye group like Abgaal.

British also took the Ajuuraan account in Kenya and put it in the Nairobi library. In 1980s a German scholar collected them from that library and released them in this book. They are half brothers each two that are full brothers he put them together like Maile(Mayle) and Maqarre. Maqarre are Cawramale but some times are associated with Gaaljecel and Degodia through Gardheere Samaale

After the independence my clan introduced the political Irisrism to get the Isaaq abd Dir votes but we had no relationship with Hawiye outside of Irir Samaale

This hawiye stuff started with USC and then bc if USC we have been classified as Hawiye in carte conference by the UN who knew us bc we were controlling Xamar airport for three years and rented it to them abd we were protecting their staff and their aid agencies they said you guys were Hawiye USC they also put Degodia and Ajuran with Hawiye based on that CIA map 1991 that makes Hawiye the biggest clan and Isaaq the second they thought isaaq was bigger bc they "defeated Daarood"

Anyways Hawiye refused to share their seats with Ajuran and Degodia bc they dont matter in Somalia so them and garjante gardheere a gaaljecel brother who represent beesha shanaad in JL joined .5

This is when Hawadle was arguing with the UN over "our Hawiyenimo" so the seats were divided based on USC powersharing not Hawiye and that how we accepted it making us the third biggest clan after HG (12) and Abgaal(9) and Hawadle(8)
Therefore we dont represent hawiye our seats are not theirs that are 45 seats

Hawiye are totally against our Samaalenimo and see us either Hawiye or Daarood even their ciyaal here call us Daarood bc of their laangaab inferiority complex they want to boast their number at the expansive of our identity but when it comes to politics all they know is Hiraab they ditched Ajuuraan and Degodia meantime claming them in their map 🀣🀣

Xawaadle and Gaaljecel bc we are next to them specifically Xawaadle oo sayidka dhahay qoladeey ku biiraan baa guuleysta we are between Daarood(North) and Hawiye(South)
North Direction is DDS, Hawiye are in our east and south.

For this reason beesha is a neutral clan now and has left the fake Hawiyism behind.

Since the 1930s the Italians were separating us from Hawiye in Jowhar and Jilib calling

Xawaadle pre hawiye Cabdi yuusuf Samatalis 1930s in jilib
Screenshot_20230908-110236.jpg

Ajuuraan account
Screenshot_20230908-104752.jpg

CIA 91 map

Screenshot_20230908-115333.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, so they got issue with their fellow Darod MJ, and their solution is try to adopt several southern clans who aren't related to them

Genius move.

Modern day mjs always wanna placate shisheeyee clans

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629-133421_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629-133421_Twitter.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 48

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Wallahi Leelkase Turubkii bay barteen. Qabiilaadki D&M Kala bar bay aruursadeen. Walaalayaalow wax noo Reeba haduu alahiin Alle yahay.

Wow, so they got issue with their fellow Darod MJ, and their solution is try to adopt several southern clans who aren't related to them

Genius move.

I keep telling everyone the truth about Leelkasse. They are deeply jealous about being outnumbered by MJ sub-clans, let alone Majeerteen in its entirety, that they resort to underhanded tactics. I can't wait for them to play themselves out of the G-G-G road as soon as Puntland recognises them as unstable, Urur Samaale allies, and not worthy of this honour.
This also reminds me of when Harti made the mistake of bringing in Gaaljecel to look after the livestock in Waamo. Today, we have Gaaljecel who are part and parcel of Jubbaland, thanks to this historic mistake. Of course, they are not grateful towards Harti and they are not allies of Harti, since it's the custom of Somalis to bite the hand that feeds them.

Leelkase collecting all these new clans into their clan might pose future problem in the region.

I'm hearing that leelkase is adding all these non darood clans Samaale and Rahanweyne into their clan for backups to oppose mjs majority in their areas where they live.

Notices that all these clans are coming from Mogadishu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They aren’t moving to mudug let’s not be stupid, if anything we will go claim those rich fertile lands in the south! This is for politics so that tanade will have the highest amount of MPs on a federal level and will change the darood Hawiye balance. Leelkase will be the next darood president of Somalia if everything goes smoothly.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
They aren’t moving to mudug let’s not be stupid, if anything we will go claim those rich fertile lands in the south! This is for politics so that tanade will have the highest amount of MPs on a federal level and will change the darood Hawiye balance. Leelkase will be the next darood president of Somalia if everything goes smoothly.
Pardon me?

I knew there was a hidden agenda behind this!

This claiming of reewin clans is being done by tanade so they can come and expand into Reewin lands in the south. There needs to be something done about this ASAP. Us Reewins will not let Tanade to claim Reewin lands.

Pardon me?

I knew there was a hidden agenda behind this!

This claiming of reewin clans is being done by tanade so they can come and expand into Reewin lands in the south. There needs to be something done about this ASAP. Us Reewins will not let Tanade to claim Reewin lands.
Your ugaas was there go protest to him not me

Puntland needs to redirect the G-G-G road away from Leelkasse "Ilmo Maxamed" land.

These Xaaraam tricks of theirs will backfire on them, at some point these adoptees will claim their true Samaale or D&M roots and wage war on their greedy and gullible hosts. I guarantee it. It will start when the Urur Samaale sub-clans want a seat that LK want.
What is even more disgraceful, is that LK will demand seats in Puntland's parliament for their Urur Samaale adoptees aka future enemies.
This is the dumbest thing I’ve heard smh there’s a reason why the prophet said doomed is a nation who let women run their affairs. Stay out of politics and raise your kids! Ramble all you want but the custom will not change

This is the dumbest thing I’ve heard smh there’s a reason why the prophet said doomed is a nation who let women run their affairs. Stay out of politics and raise your kids! Ramble all you want but the custom will not change
GGG road and tuurdibi ain’t going anywhere cagjar and Somali region officials have visited galdogob and don’t want it moved elsewhere πŸ’―

Ah yes, the last cry of a humiliated man; misogyny.

I will not stay silent about your Urursi Samaale antics. In fact, I am motivated to AMP IT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts