Galdogob becomes Samaale and Rahanweyne city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon me?

I knew there was a hidden agenda behind this!

This claiming of reewin clans is being done by tanade so they can come and expand into Reewin lands in the south. There needs to be something done about this ASAP. Us Reewins will not let Tanade to claim Reewin lands.

Leelkasse is going shopping in Samaale and D&M, as if these two clans are neglected spare parts in a dump site. They will try to take your seats in South Somalia and I don't see any resistance.

This is the dumbest thing I’ve heard smh there’s a reason why the prophet said doomed is a nation who let women run their affairs. Stay out of politics and raise your kids! Ramble all you want but the custom will not change

Somali men destroyed Somalia, why even blame women for something they can't control?

Somali men destroyed Somalia, why even blame women for something they can't control?

That ignoramus @Steve0 misquoted a hadith that was related to this incident:

During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

However, this quote is misused and exaggerated by insecure, uneducated, misogynists such as @Steve0 when in reality this is the truth:

The positions of leadership that the hadith refers to is those of the Imam (both of a nation and of the male/mixed congregational prayer), judges, and chief commanders of the Muslim army and those who carry out judicial punishments. However, even in regards the position of a judge, there were some scholars who permitted woman to be judges. [Fathul Bari, Tuhfa al Muhtaj, Fathul Mu’in, Ihya Ulum al Din].

The reasons for the prohibition is more out of practical considerations rather than ability, as in many cases woman are often more capable and efficient than their male counterparts. The ruling also takes into account women’s nature, which is usually much more compassionate and merciful than men, and while these are positive qualities in themselves, are not always what is needed in matters of leadership and command.

As for other positions of authority, such as scholars and teachers, heads and executives, managers, representatives, and advisors, even at the highest levels, there is no shariah prohibition to this, and women have equal rights to such positions, as well as being entitled to command equal respect and rights, including salary.

Sayyidna Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) appointed Samrah bint Nuhaik as the chief supervisor of the marketplace, and gave her powers to carry out her role. It is said that β€˜She would patrol the market while enjoining good and forbidding evil. She would discipline people with a whip that she had with her.’ [al Isti’ab fi Asma al Ashab]

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
That ignoramus @Steve0 misquoted a hadith that was related to this incident:

However, this quote is misused and exaggerated by insecure, uneducated, misogynists such as @Steve0 when in reality this is the truth:

Aisha (AUN) was an exemplary politician and war tactician, I'm just confused on his statement, a nation is doomed because of their women? Then what explains the dire state Somalia is in today? It's a cop-out rooted in deflection of blame & misogyny.

All blame of our situation today should be laid at Somali men's feet, khalaas.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
When it comes to causing problems among their fellow Daaroods

Marehan 🀝 Leelkase
1694187885462.png

whatchu you talking bout Willis

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
there are also some lost MJ, MX, OG, Dhulbahante, Gerri Kombe and Awrtable among the Raxanweyn. The fact that these lost Darood get some recognition was just a matter of time to be honest.

cow

VIP
When it comes to causing problems among their fellow Daaroods

Marehan 🀝 Leelkase

And I suppose deni and madoobe being badbaado qaran b!tches for culusow was pro darod?

Or abdullahi yusuf rebelling against siyad barre was pro darod and doing niiko for usc only for them to slaughter you in mogadishu.

I suppose omar jees personal slave of aidiid and maxruumka personal slave of culusow are pro darod?

Sxb take the fake darod bullsh!t and shove it up your ass.

And I suppose deni and madoobe being badbaado qaran b!tches for culusow was pro darod?

Or abdullahi yusuf rebelling against siyad barre was pro darod and doing niiko for usc only for them to slaughter you in mogadishu.

I suppose omar jees personal slave of aidiid and maxruumka personal slave of culusow are pro darod?

Sxb take the fake darod bullsh!t and shove it up your ass.

Calaacalka jooji, is adkee. Farmaajo was acting like a fag towards Puntland, I’ll spare you the details but he made clear he saw Puntland as something that needed to be destroyed if he had the means. Puntlanders had to get rid of this aspergers syndrome fool by any means necessary.

Culusow indeed stabbed Deni in the back, can’t deny that L πŸ˜‚. But we’re enjoying Buldanana drown at the moment.

cow

VIP
Calaacalka jooji, is adkee. Farmaajo was acting like a fag towards Puntland, I’ll spare you the details but he made clear he saw Puntland as something that needed to be destroyed if he had the means. Puntlanders had to get rid of this aspergers syndrome fool by any means necessary.

Culusow indeed stabbed Deni in the back, can’t deny that L πŸ˜‚. But we’re enjoying Buldanana drown at the moment.

Calaacalka waa ninka ka hadla darood and at every opportunity backstabs a darod president on the behest of hawiye.

Why mention mx in a thread that is not about us. And when called out for it don't cry sxb.

Are the Ilkoyars having a hissy fit? They will never see the Presidency of anything for the foreseeable future. Not Galnus and certainly not Jubbaland. This truly warms my soul.

Last edited:

ZBR

Ψ³Ψ¨Ψ­Ψ§Ω† اللهِ ΩˆΨ¨Ψ­Ω…Ψ―ΩΩ‡ Free Palestine
All southerners are well come to work for fair and high wages in peaceful and stable city of Goldobog, it’s hospitals, schools, factories, and orchards

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
All southerners are well come to work for fair and high wages in peaceful and stable city of Goldobog, it’s hospitals, schools, factories, and orchards
Many Somalis fighting under previous government bleed and died in Galdogob during 1980s when Ethiopia invaded. A lot of Somalis from various clans buried there. Even Qalbi Dhagax was wounded there πŸ’ͺ πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄

1694206153297.png

Many Somalis fighting under previous government bleed and died in Galdogob during 1980s when Ethiopia invaded. A lot of Somalis from various clans buried there. Even Qalbi Dhagax was wounded there

View attachment 292477

Galdogob is a city welcome to all Somalis πŸ’― from anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts