Galdogob becomes Samaale and Rahanweyne city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leelkase collecting all these new clans into their clan might pose future problem in the region.

I'm hearing that leelkase is adding all these non darood clans Samaale and Rahanweyne into their clan for backups to oppose mjs majority in their areas where they live.

Notices that all these clans are coming from Mogadishu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The groups they're claiming don't even share common lineage, geledi is a multi ethnic confederacy same for bagadi

If they're claiming bagadi as a lineage then they might aswell claim the brothers of bagadi : jambalul, mirifle and caleemo. If they're claiming geledi as a lineage ie cumar diin clans then they might aswell claim all descendants of cumar diin, if they're claiming hubeer and garre then they might aswell claim all samaale clans and if they're claiming heledi then they might aswell claim the rest of mirifle, so basically leelkasse are saying all samaale and digil are from them 🀣

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
are the 4 major clans tied by blood or alliances. If they are just alliances things can shift and move over time based on politics

1694375085512.png

No mention of darood on the invite and speakers keep saying 9 ilmo maxamed. If alliance is formed can someone from group have shot at president or prime minsiter....

FGS 31 MPs
Xawaadle Maxamed 10
Leelkase Maxamed 6
Garre Maxamed 4
Dabare Maxamed 3
Hubeer Maxamed 2
Bagadi Maxamed 2
Ciroole Maxamed 1
Galadi Maxamed 2
Heladi Maxamed 1

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
daroods are really cursed with this somalinimo disease, always welcoming random ass people into their land who have nothing but hatred for them, may Allah heal my people of this cudur

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
are the 4 major clans tied by blood or alliances. If they are just alliances things can shift and move over time based on politics

View attachment 292861
No mention of darood on the invite and speakers keep saying 9 ilmo maxamed. If alliance is formed can someone from group have shot at president or prime minsiter....

FGS 31 MPs
Xawaadle Maxamed 10
Leelkase Maxamed 6
Garre Maxamed 4
Dabare Maxamed 3
Hubeer Maxamed 2
Bagadi Maxamed 2
Ciroole Maxamed 1
Galadi Maxamed 2
Heladi Maxamed 1
these qabils don't even speak af maxaa tidhi yaap

View attachment 292861

FGS 31 MPs
Xawaadle Maxamed 10
Leelkase Maxamed 6
Garre Maxamed 4
Dabare Maxamed 3
Hubeer Maxamed 2
Bagadi Maxamed 2
Ciroole Maxamed 1
Galadi Maxamed 2
Heladi Maxamed 1
This is a solid voting block I can see somebody from the group having solid shot at president/pm/speaker

. I welcome the lost leelkase in raxanweyn lands to establish relationship with their kin. We need to recruit the peace living samaale clans we can’t have them be used by Hawiye and idoor. Adeerayaal we are not carab so let’s get smart and not push away away those who have no beef with us. Leelkase are smart for this.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i like it, somali clans have always been based on alliances and vested interests. both which continuously change over time. :)

View attachment 292861

FGS 31 MPs
Xawaadle Maxamed 10
Leelkase Maxamed 6
Garre Maxamed 4
Dabare Maxamed 3
Hubeer Maxamed 2
Bagadi Maxamed 2
Ciroole Maxamed 1
Galadi Maxamed 2
Heladi Maxamed 1

Leelkase turub baratey, leelkase has become an Landheere major player within a night 🀣🀣🀣

The ilmo Samaale and eelay rahanweyne bantu hybrids have started their conference in Galdogob claiming their rights as Leelkase.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Leelkase turub baratey, leelkase has become an Landheere major player within a night 🀣🀣🀣

The ilmo Samaale and eelay rahanweyne bantu hybrids have started their conference in Galdogob claiming their rights as Leelkase.

Lol how the hell did this happen so randomly and so fast.

Lol how the hell did this happen so randomly and so fast.

The way I heard, there are 2 reasons behind this sxb:

1. is to reinforce their clans number against the hostile clans surrounding them, mjs practically want to take over Garsoor in Galkacyo (they tried to split it into 3 parts) and a major part of Galdogob especially the custom border area is under dispute.

2. is to prepare for any future 1m1v elections, the last local election months ago leelkase basically saw the need to swell up their numbers for any future voting elections that will favour them.

This is how I understood from our brother @Hilmaam , I'm sure he will add/correct my answer here.

Last edited:

Grimmer

Reer guri
The way I heard, there 2 reasons behind this sxb:

1. is to reinforce their clans number against the hostile clans surrounding them, mjs practically want to take over Garsoor in Galkacyo (they tried to split it into 3 parts) and a major part of Galdogob especially the custom border area is under dispute.

2. is to prepare for any future 1m1v elections, the last local election months ago leelkase basically saw the need to swell up their numbers for any future voting elections that will favour them.

This is how I understood from our brother @Hilmaam , I'm sure he will add/correct my answer here.
Some of those people are idps in PL, make sense why they would hop on aboard. But the samaale and d&m clans in the south would not be apart of this. They get more mp’s claiming whatever they are in their respectable lands. I seen a lot of these clans clowning this on Facebook especially the samaale clans. But I guess leelkase are smart if you’re gonna have these clans sitting around you might as well use them to your advantage.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
The way I heard, there are 2 reasons behind this sxb:

These elders came from konfur galbeed for this conference. I doubt this has anything to do with local and FMS elections with them being so far away. Leelkase has plenty of people in garsoor, galdogob and Turdibi. Doubt people from KGS will move to mudug but they welcome

as banner states the tribes will fall under umbrella called ilmo maxamed and not Leelkase. My guess is alliance based on fgs national politics or maybe some kind of business investment I’m not sure exactly on objectives of conference. The elders still in town hopefully they do recap at end before they head back to south

FGS 31 MPs
Xawaadle 10
Leelkase 6
Garre 4
Dabare 3
Hubeer 2
Bagadi 2
Ciroole 1
Galadi 2
Heladi 1

If The Capital is moved to GLK leelkase with their Ilmo Maxamed brothers can become Unukaleh in there 🀣🀣

I heard about they after two things
1- political alliance based on 4.5 where they can represent Daarood for president or PM positions with their support
Hawadle can represent USC with their support
Dabarre can represent D&M with their support

Or form a new independent Coalition that is not based on 4.5

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I don't think anything will come out of this. Leelkase are smart, they maybe using this as a leverage tactic. This should be settled without outsiders from the south being involved tho, we all lose out on money and deegan development if we engage with this bs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts