wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
Alindi aswell it should be more well known that alindi started with Somalis cheap knock off alindi from China and India will never outdo the doer.
632AE743-DCC1-4939-8BA0-7378A4B278DA.jpeg

Alindi aswell it should be more well known that alindi started with Somalis cheap knock off alindi from China and India will never outdo the doer.
View attachment 345739

That's already been stolen by Comoros, Uganda, and countless other places. Very strange. Waaba nacay to be honest. I even saw an Cadaan woman filing a trademark.

Last edited:

wonyluvr

VIP
This might tickle some feathers but the only people I see that take from the Somali language are the innit innit people across the pond. From the waryaas to the Wallahi. It's really Somalis in the UK that have to fix up with the oversharing of all things Somali.

This might tickle some feathers but the only people I see that take from the Somali language are the innit innit people across the pond. From the waryaas to the Wallahi. It's really Somalis in the UK that have to fix up with the oversharing of all things Somali.

You're not lying, most diaspora bullshit is from the UK. From deranged, hateful Madows, to annoying Asian Muslims.

wonyluvr

VIP
You're not lying, most diaspora bullshit is from the UK. From deranged, hateful Madows, to annoying Asian Muslims.
Somali boys are always considered the class clowns in school

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We've done a lot as a people. Inshallah we'll band together and rebuild our country. I also think that we need to learn from our past. Archaeological work needs to be prioritised in Somalia, we have a lot to learn from our ancestors and the civilisations of the past. Who knows what we can uncover hidden underground. We should be proud of our history and teach it to the world. Ancient temples should be rebuilt and museums must be commonplace.

Also our cuisine needs some improvement. There is still time left on this earth for Somali food to be reinvigorated and reinvented.

Trending

Latest posts