Give Somaliland the president, the capital and Half of the Parliament for good.

Mogadishu can remain the official capital city and principal economic hub of the country however another city can be the de facto seat of all the federal government branches except Villa Somalia and the central bank (stays in Xamar)

Mogadishu can remain the official capital city and principal economic hub of the country however another city can be the de facto seat of all the federal government branches except Villa Somalia and the central bank (stays in Xamar)
We don't need an interim capital right now (if that's what your referring to). Mogadishu moving forward.

Keep everything in Xamar, and so our federal states can develop.

Miss read what u meant. And keeping everything in Mogadishu makes most sense. Doesn't make sense to have parliament in one city and villa somalia in another. That will only create more problems.

It wouldnt work. Somalilanders carry too much cuqdad for southern somalis. They would abuse their new powers instead of doing good. Look how they deported innocent D&m and bantu people from Laas caanood and Ceerigaabo. Also what would other somalis benefit from giving somalilanders the presidency, capital and half of the parliamient?

It wouldnt work. Somalilanders carry too much cuqdad for southern somalis. They would abuse their new powers instead of doing good. Look how they deported innocent D&m and bantu people from Laas caanood and Ceerigaabo. Also what would other somalis benefit from giving somalilanders the presidency, capital and half of the parliamient?
Maybe a peaceful capital city and Mogadishu carry on with usual bombing without disturbing other parts of somalia 🤔🙃

Let's recreate a new federal Somali Republic. The south has no power and backing to recognize Somaliland and the international community is against it 3 Somali states in the Red Sea and Indian ocean. Why not close Xalane, and bring all the foreign embassies to Hargeisa, abolish 4.5, and give Somaliland the undisputed presidency for good because they've proven they could run elections democratically. Hargeisa will boom as a city and all the money that used to go to non existent embassies in Xamar will go to Hargeisa. If every stat within the south is federal or let's say a bit confederal nobody would mind not having the president. What are your thoughts, landers.

Them iidoors are below the .5s so we shall look for a .1 position in our caged departments.
State? lol I think you meant a CAGE!!!!!

When the SYL opened an office in Harar in the '40s, this was apparently proposed for real. The Somali and Harari members agreed on making Harar the capital city of Somaliweyn.

... Imagine that.
Thats Why I Said It They Knew Unakah Leh Mentality Of The Somalis
:hmm: :hmm:

Now Harar Is A Drug Den And They Fed Food To The Hyenas For Show

:jcoleno: :jcoleno:

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Hawiyes don’t own the country, it’s a federal decision not a clan one.
:draketf:
No one said we owned the country. But those asking to change the country are doing it from a place of cuqdad. I’m just telling them it ain’t gonna happen so skidadle. First constitution states previous ones cannot be changed which states xamar will always be capital. What you jebartis fail to put through your thick skull is capital never changed for 20 years of war. Why would it change now when it’s rapidly developing?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I agree about the president but as regards to the capital city We the Somali people do not want to go from one 'unaka leh' to another 'unaka leh' the new capital city needs to be built from scratch like Egypt is doing.

Egypts new capital is in Cairo.

:mjlol:

You’ve got to be kidding me, SL funds AS. Even PL has had some struggles with Islamists in Golis. SL is just going through an emotional phase, by the time we wipe out AS with our new drones, you’ll be begging to return. :trumpsmirk:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Hmmmm, we’re already discussing this topic soooooo:

jowhar! I prefer jowhar. Idk why but that could be the new bombing place for al-shabaab in the mean time while we figure things out

No one said we owned the country. But those asking to change the country are doing it from a place of cuqdad. I’m just telling them it ain’t gonna happen so skidadle. First constitution states previous ones cannot be changed which states xamar will always be capital. What you jebartis fail to put through your thick skull is capital never changed for 20 years of war. Why would it change now when it’s rapidly developing?
Don't put us all on the same bus. People who know the history and current affairs know it won't change and don't want it to change.

Egypts new capital is in Cairo.

:mjlol:
Its not Cairo the city but in 45km to the east which is the the same state (called Cairo governate) but it was uninhabited land that the government bought. But you didn't read my posts go back to #60 you'll see I said the Somali Government should buy vast land inbetween the border areas of Hawiye and Darood in the interior.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Its not Cairo the city but in 45km to the east which is the the same state (called Cairo governate) but it was uninhabited land that the government bought. But you didn't read my posts go back to #60 you'll see I said the Somali Government should buy vast land inbetween the border areas of Hawiye and Darood in the interior.
Jowhar fits the idea then!

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

It isn’t bro, I literally went there two weeks ago, it’s an extension of New Cairo.

It’s not a new city but rather a new section of Cairo designated for government and the embassies.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Since xamar is a coastal city climate change will get to it one way or the other.
Let’s start the process of building a capital city away from the coast, this will be an strategic choice.