Greater Israel Explained: The Israeli Plan to Conquer the Arab World (Somalia ties into this i'll explain)

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
China will be an important ally to Somalia @Pastoralist @Midas

It's track record in Somalia is great, it's quite ironic because it's unlike their relationship with other African countries today, where their workers abuse them.

This is translated from a German book that explains Chinese and Somali partnership during the Kacaan era.

VaNw8Oa.jpeg

XWXbBQf.jpeg

China took Somalia's side in the 1977 and wasn't afraid to admonish the Soviet for what they were doing. @Keo @Kun_Ciil @Lightshow read the first sentence to this

''she joined the Arab League, the Arab/Muslim factor has remained the major ingredient of her foreign policy rather than her relationship with Moscow.'' What this also shows is that to China our Arab/Islamic leanings is not a threat.

ApNNRNU.png

zwqRP3y.png
Thats when chinese saw us as legitimate government. The weak institution we currently have is exploitable and a push over. Also china has begun a technolgical industrial revolution and have now adapted more aggressive economic policies to grow and support their various projects hence you see what they are doing in the rest of african countries e.g congo also somalia has large uranium deposits and if you put two and two together its obvious china merely sees us a stepping stone for their broader interests they will exploit us like the rest and leave us dry and barren with nothing for us to gain.

Thats when chinese saw us as legitimate government. The weak institution we currently have is exploitable and a push over. Also china has begun a technolgical industrial revolution and have now adapted more aggressive economic policies to grow and support their various projects hence you see what they are doing in the rest of african countries e.g congo also somalia has large uranium deposits and if you put two and two together its obvious china merely sees us a stepping stone for their broader interests they will exploit us like the rest and leave us dry and barren with nothing for us to gain.
Yeah you are right there is that potential of abuse and exploitation.

That's why we need strong political entity that can extract from them what we can and limit their influence/reach at the same time. I am not counting on the current Govt by the way.

We can use China as counter balance to US/Isreali influence via Ethiopia in the region and they don't see our Islamic/Muslim leanings as a threat or something to subvert, the way all those other western powers see it.

But yeah China is just one potential ally in the catalogue among the eastern ones. I am just explaining the options and solutions available to us stage a reversal.

Last edited:
There is not much freedom in Somaliland to voice opposition, why do you think they jail and suppress people with unionist sentiments? Even Journalists. Why do you suppose a bunch of Reer Waaqoyi are defecting to either Alshabaab or to the Central Federal Somalia government in Mogadishu?

People think because there are Reer Waqooyi members in the upper levels of Alshabaab is proof of a wider Somaliland conspiracy to destabilize Somalia, when in actuality its proof of Pro Muslim and Pro-Somali voices being suppressed and marginalized in Somaliland and they are being radicalized by that Somaliland gaalo rac leadership that is attacking their Muslim identity.

People can't see what is actually going on and so you have stupid memes like this flaming a bigger divide.
images

Whereas when you have Somalilanders in the central federal government, they are dismissed as seeking career oppurtunities, when they are guinely trying to participate in rebuilding of Somalia.

We need to aid them and strengthen them, not hold them under suspicion or contempt. They are our Somali Muslim brothers after all. It is also going to move them away from joining Alshabaab or the puppet corrupt federal government if they have some other political entity they can ally with.

Here is the link: It authentic and it was published in 1995.

You are right. I did not intend to come off as if I was holding them with suspision. I never bought the theory that sl join AS to destabilize the south. I remember Aden Sune was constantly imprisoned and that it was not a surprise that he left to join them.

I guess I am just surprised the administration there has such s grip on the people there. I figured news like the above would cause an uprising similiar to how it likely would in the rest of Somalia. I think such new would cause war in the south and ogadenia, basically the rest of the country.

It is just I dont see it on the media/online from the diaspora either.

But you are right. The same abuses are constantly carried out on Coldoon. I know the UK was training and funding police there like they did liyu to crack down on the local populations. I did not know it was that effective.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬ |Eritrean news blogger
The irony is, Ethiopia invaded Somalia in 2006 because they saw the ICU as terrorist organization (which the ICU wasn’t).

but didnt Ethiopia also armed the USC against Kacaan? Doublestandards are a b*tch

Last edited:
What's the solution? Because if you use force you're labelled a terrorist, and if you go through peaceful means by going through elections you will get ousted and labelled terrorists just as we saw with Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt.
First things first they need to understand the geo-political chess board and from then on best way is the arm yourself with allies that will help sheild you from attacks and so that you can ensure your own protection. Why do you think North Korea survives? Iran? or even Russia? Why do you think they are able to dodge and survive western sactions and prevent infiltration?

Because they have various allies that allow them to circumvent it.

I believe Somalia is in a better situation now than before. Firstly we can retrospectively look back at things to gain a better understanding, it's a good thing all those twitter archival accounts are starting to reveal the truth to us.

Our potential eastern allies are much stronger now than they were before and can aid as better:

Listen to this Former CIA agent explain the rising pragmatic east:

I would actually start by creating political party or an entity from which we can exploit this.
And a think-tank/journal that act as an organ of it.

We can also use the Somali army and Egypt to take back control of the country from the various actors. We can also use ''Ethiopia'' as a concentrated enemy to unite all factions against an existential threat and start supporting the different regions in Ethiopia as ''Liberation movements''

The plan for a reversal is very clear, if we look at the chess board pieces

@Aseer mentioned Somalias uranium , this will make us all the more valuable partners and allies.

If we take in consideration our resources and the strategic region we inhabit we can position ourselves to be advantageous. Somalia throughout history before this brief interlude used to do this and we grew wealthy and influential from it.

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
First things first they need to understand the geo-political chess board and from then on best way is the arm yourself with allies that will help shield you from sheild from attacks and so that you can ensure your own protection. Why do you think North Korea survives? Iran? or even Russia? Why do you think they are able to dodge and survive western sactions and prevent infiltration?

Because they have various allies that allow them to circumvent it.

@Aseer mentioned Somalias uranium , this will make us all the more valuable partners and allies.

If we take in consideration our resources and the strategic region we inhabit we can position ourselves to be advantageous. Somalia throughout history before this brief interlude used to do this and we grew wealthy and influential from it.
The thing is everything is ready and laid out for us. The location, resources, human capital, potential industrial/metropolitan hubs and even a foundational intellectual base but it all starts with us. All this can easily be achieved if we had a proper federal government that is conscious and caring of all somali peoples needs regardless of qabiils and operates on a different moral/thought plane that is above qabiil. Of course that cant and will never be achieved cause somalis are smoothbrained idiots that care more about their dusty, unknown and irrelevant village than their greater wellbeing and progress that will benefit them and everyone around them.

The thing is everything is ready and laid out for us. The location, resources, human capital, potential industrial/metropolitan hubs and even a foundational intellectual base but it all starts with us. All this can easily be achieved if we had a proper federal government that is conscious and caring of all somali peoples needs regardless of qabiils and operates on a different moral/thought plane that is above qabiil. Of course that cant and will never be achieved cause somalis are smoothbrained idiots that care more about their dusty, unknown and irrelevant village than their greater wellbeing and progress that will benefit them and everyone around them.

We can learn from our past. For starters we need to set up a political entity that can act as a political party, maybe a army wing and think-tank organ to express it's political philosophy and direction.
That's how the Kacaan and ICU came up to spark a major movement for social change and replace the faulty externally influenced corrupt govt.

They all did the same thing as well to unite the Somali people, they concentrated the energy against Ethiopia as the common enemy, the source of our problems and an existential threat, if we can effectively communicate this, it will be a path way to effectively unite all clans and factions.

I disagree with you Somalis looking beyond qabil can be achieved, this video is from a segment featuring one of the Islamic courts in 1995 and you can hear the youth expressing their vision of unity instill in them by the sheikhs and how they are taking back control: Whats funny is that they are patrolling on technicals which i assume was their created invention to safeguard security

Then we correct on their mistakes by choosing the right alignment. The ICU wanted to discuss and work with the United States that wanted nothing to do with them and held them in contempt, when they should have instead reached out to a powerful enemy adversary of the US to offset them and Ethiopia.

How you trying to work with someone that is constantly threathening you? See this:
Before the US backed ethopian army dismantled the ICU , in this 2006 interview you can see one of the leaders say

''We are perpared to work with them. But without even talking with us for a single moment all we are getting is threats .... What crime have we commited? We are running our country we have created peace and stability in our country. We have never threathened the US. Messages are constantly coming that they will work with other countries to conquer Somalia by force. Our answer is force does not work' if you over power someone that does not mean that somebody will sleep or go away for good''

For a decade the United States push into Somalia and Indian ocean/red sea was subverted not only by the governments action but also by Somalia's alignment with Soviet. The downfall was in not managing and maneuvering the fall out with Soviet in a good way, which ended up backfiring on us. This is partly also due the fact there was not bigger more powerful ally ship available that could replace and compete with their backing of Ethiopia.
0V46N8h.jpeg

Last edited:
You are right. I did not intend to come off as if I was holding them with suspision. I never bought the theory that sl join AS to destabilize the south. I remember Aden Sune was constantly imprisoned and that it was not a surprise that he left to join them.

I guess I am just surprised the administration there has such s grip on the people there. I figured news like the above would cause an uprising similiar to how it likely would in the rest of Somalia. I think such new would cause war in the south and ogadenia, basically the rest of the country.

It is just I dont see it on the media/online from the diaspora either.

But you are right. The same abuses are constantly carried out on Coldoon. I know the UK was training and funding police there like they did liyu to crack down on the local populations. I did not know it was that effective.

I am not accusing you of believing that or anything. You asked why they didn't revolt and i was explaining they can't and thats why you see them either defect or get jailed.

So what you have is a situation where the older generation that retain their Somali identity and their strong Muslim political direction are silenced. The traditional local elders were replaced by SNM.
And those who were armed by outside entities like Isreal and Ethiopia to position themselves over the locals

They even used it outs the former Presidents like Turr that was against their positions.

And now you have a generation clueless brainwashed youth as well, who can't see thing for what they are.

Btw check out this excellent thread by @π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’