Greater Israel Explained: The Israeli Plan to Conquer the Arab World (Somalia ties into this i'll explain)

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
It was clear from the start but they are becoming more brazen. InshaAllah it backfires on them.

Other times they had plausible deniability on their side , or claiming a letter is fake or what have you.

But when you have top ministers within your government caught on camera openly professing this , there is nothing you can do deny it being real. So they are at a loss,

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
Also traitors and internal tensions are not unique to Somalia. Every single country on earth has it.

In a different thread i gave examples of the Norwegian anti-government dissident that bombed a political party headquarters and killed 70 people in political camp on an Island.
There is many of those types of extremist elements in their societies. As well as corrupt politicians that are booted from their posts

Another example is America not only with their various anti-govt militia groups, but also how they did an insurrection and stormed the capital. Same thing here there are corrupt traitor politicians within America , that would comprimise american interests in heartbeat and are routinely booted out or made to resign.

In Australia you have various politicians that are comprimised by China and act on behalf of their interests. And have massive problem with Anti-government extremism:

In recent memories that there has been UK riots where people attacked the public , destroyed business and properties. They have organized movements and groups behind them. Politicians even that supported their carnage.
In Kenya they rioted and destroyed public property and businesses but they also stormed the government capital.

In Singapore there was various bombings and anti-govt subversions throughout the 60s and 70s.

Now imagine if those countries had a lunatic enemy nation next door as a neighbor, who exploited their western allied ties to arm those various dissidents and traitors to make war and invited them in and hosted them?
They armed not just USC, but all of them the SNM, SDF etc and they are operated like terrorist groups, Isreal also funded and armed them, Libya armed and funded SDF and they had Siad Barre included in an assassination list, they were acting in service of Ethiopia.

It was essentially Ethiopian proxies fighting the Somali government & by extension the Somali nation. It's a distortion to claim it was a civil war.

YcVFIsW.png

@EritreanPost_ @Aseer @Kun_Ciil @Galool
OYhtWDU.png

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
@EritreanPost_ Eritrea and Somalia was cursed with the worst neighbor in human history.

Even Eritrea, when people criticize them for forcing people into permanent military conscriptions, the only reason they are forced to do that is because Ethopia's constant incursions, threats and provocations against Eritrea's sovereignty they have to be on guard and ready.

Stop for a second and imagine if Sweden was arming dissidents in Norway or vice versa Mexico or Canada armed anti-govt miltia group in America, if North Korea and Russia armed groups to topple China or vice versa.

Of course stuff like that would never happen. Most countries don't have it like we do, they are allied with their neighbors who respect eachothers sovereignty and understand how to work to eachothers mutual benefit. Some of those countries have bad blood and historical greviances but they accept them and move on.

I don't see it changing either. Abyi Ahmed was hope for both Eritrea and Somalia until he crushed any notion of normalization, it shows how they are commited to pursue antagonistic expansions against their neighbors, even if it riddles the whole region underdeveloped/poor and riddled with strife.

@The alchemist summed it up best
All Ethiopian groups want legitimacy and support and fight against the oppressive state for freedom or peace or whatever ethnocentric power-hungry nonsense they peddle. Once they got into power, they still held the same antagonism against Somalis by still carrying out neglect of the Somali region and pushing the same expansionary agendas that have existed since the times of their underhanded colonialism-inviting kings. This is a salient historical fact. To us, it does not matter who is in charge because they are still under the "Ethiopian" umbrella of historical adherence. They all are under this notion of Ethiopianism. We are not.

Anyone who claims Ethiopia was a bastion of anti-colonial freedom fighting can f*ck off. Those people were inviting all types of Europeans to take over all Muslim lands under the Christian pretense, and here are the quotes from horses' mouths:

Menelik:

Mv country is far distant from your country. My road to the coast, to Zeila, Tajura and Aden is at present closed by the Muslims. They prevent my receiving into my country provisions, arms, agricultural implements, artisans or even messengers of the Gospel. Will you kindly raise your powerful voice in order that I may have this way opened to me, for I desire to inaugurate in my country European civilisation, intelligence and arts.[2]

It is funny how similar to Israelis, today's Ethiopians talk a whole lot about the anti-colonial struggle when they actually went out of their way to invite colonialists if they could punish the Muslims or get their lands and resources.

Dejjazmach Sebagadis Weldu asking the British to colonize:

“We want you to take Massawa from the Turks and either hold it (yourself) or hand it over to us as our country is lost by it ... and the Muslim on the Red Sea coast.”

Notice the hold it yourself. Meaning, at least take it, even if we don't get to have it. These are the true faces of Ethiopians, yet somehow they flipped the historical narrative as if Ethiopia were always against colonialism in Africa.

Yohannes, a Tigray chieftain, asked an envoy general by the name of Gordon for territorial access to the sea:

“territorial, and not only functional, access to the sea.”

Again, using colonial channels to push their expansion toward the seas by letting colonialist give away land and resources to Ethiopians from the natives of the coast.

When the Europeans colonized Eritrea, Djibouti, Somaliland, and Somalia, Menelik was furious he had not been given access by the Europeans he invited to colonize in the first place:

"I am about to die from anger because I have remained without bringing one (new) skill, imprisoned (as I am) .... I am a man who has been sentenced to imprisonment for life and prevented from bringing into this country rifles, cannon and workers."

As I said in my historical synthesis on the salient sentiment by the Habash they had an extreme inferiority, a complex of not having a sea access, as if they had phantom pain from having their limb decapitated, when they in true historical observation, never really dominated the sea once, neither when they did have access, as that was predominantly Beja in their vicinity and Somali in our region. Still, the entitlement existed ever since, to areas that they never even had controlled in the first place.

I could go on and on, for example, how Menelik wanted to give Harar to Europeans for sea access.

How a Tigray king, Yohannes said this:

“I do not wish (to open) a counsel in Massawa – I wish Massawa itself.”

Expressively, the Ethiopian project of all its angles always sought control of the coast for their own gain at the direct detriment of the people they would take those accesses from, with no diplomatic intentions.

Yohannes further sent messages to the queen of Britain spieling the same intentions, saying he would want them to control the region instead of Muslims and would want them to give access. The guy fell off in support by the Europeans, and Italians armed Menelik to take him out, with the rest of the Tigray territorial spoils shared between the two.

Ethiopia today is celebrated as an anti-colonialist un-spoiled beacon when it was the most colonialist-inviting country in Africa. It's ridiculous hearing this pan-Africanist saying "Ethiopia was never conquered" when Ethiopia sent letters to invite colonialization and even suggested places to give favors to those colonialist European actors.

Menelik wrote this later:

If I cannot take Tajura by sea, it is not difficult for me to seize the port from this side (overland). However, without coming to blows, I hope that civilised Europe will render me justice and give satisfaction...

we hope that our crown which honours Jesus Christ will never be trampled to the ground by the children of Mohammed.”

“If truly you are the protectors of Christians, it is today that you must give us proof.”

That man did get considerable inland Somali territory and favors by the Europeans but they did not give him what he wanted, coastal territory.

In 1891, Menelik wrote this to Tzar Russia, Britain, Italians, Germans, and the Frenc:h

“Ethiopia has been for four centuries a Christian island in a sea of pagans.” Then he started lying by saying: “Formerly, the boundary of Ethiopia was the sea ... our frontiers on the sea coast fell into the power of the Muslims.”

Here is the concluding text of his intentions, underscoring the pro-colonial, and ambition for expansion for coastal control that rings true as something that has always taken place for whatever Ethiopian people that is in power:

"At present, we do not intend to regain our sea frontiers by force but we trust that the Christian powers guided by our Saviour, will restore to us our sea coast-line . .. at any rate, certain parts of it."

Notice the sentiment that the colonialist invasion was viewed by the Habash as a positive religious allyship.

Menelik wrote this on his deathbed:

“If God gives me strength, I shall re-establish the ancient frontiers (tributaries) of Ethiopia up to Khartoum and as far as Lake Nyanza with all the Gallas included."

After him came Hallie Sellasie, the liar and historical revisionist who said this in the UN Memorandum:

"Prior to the race of European powers to divide up the continent of Africa, Ethiopia included an extensive coastline along the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean. It was only the last 15 years of the 19th century that Ethiopia had been deprived of access to the sea by the loss of Somaliland and Eritrea. The first step in this direction was to seize Massawa by the Italians in 1885. This was followed by a similar seizure of the Benadir and the areas of Somaliland as well as a series of agreements concerning Ethiopia but in regard to which she had not been consulted. It was under these conditions that agreements were concluded in 1880, 1890,1891, 1894."

Here he is telling the world that colonialism was the thing that took away Ethiopians, in his assertion, rightful territory which now includes the entire sea coast of Horn of Africa, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somaliland, and Somalia -- all supposedly previous Ethiopian regions.

This Sellassie placed leaflets on the Royal Air Force of Britain and sent them down on the Italian colonies. It said:

"Eritrean people and the people of Benadir! You were separated from your mother Ethiopia and were put under the yoke of the enemy and under the yoke of the enemy, you still remain.

I have come to restore the independence of my country, including Eritrea and the Benadir whose people will henceforth dwell under the shade of the Ethiopian flag.

In this struggle, We are neither alone nor without arms. We have the help of Great Britain, therefore I summon you to strive to deliver yourselves from the alien slavery ...

Eritrean soldiers in the ranks of Italy, do not fire a single shot against the British who come to help us."

You can clearly see the revisionist attempts by Haille Sellassie and the propaganda he wanted to push. Pay attention to how again, the colonialists are used as an instrument to further the Ethiopanist's goal. To expand upon this, when the colonialists saw themselves exiting the region, Halie Sellassie told the Italians that Eritrea should be given to Ethiopia.

This was structured poorly, but I wanted to roughly write down the facts quickly.

Last edited:

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Team ONLF&ICU
@EritreanPost_ Eritrea and Somalia was cursed with the worst neighbor in human history.

Even Eritrea, when people criticize them for forcing people into permanent military conscriptions, the only reason they are forced to do that is because Ethopia's constant incursions, threats and provocations against Eritrea's sovereignty they have to be on guard and ready.

Stop for a second and imagine if Sweden was arming dissidents in Norway or vice versa Mexico or Canada armed anti-govt miltia group in America, if North Korea and Russia armed groups to topple Russia or vice versa.

Of course stuff like that would never happen. Most countries don't have it like we do, they are allied with their neighbors who respect eachothers sovereignty and understand how to work to eachothers mutual benefit. Some of those countries have bad blood and historical greviances but they accept them and move on.

I don't see it changing either. Abyi Ahmed was hope for both Eritrea and Somalia until he crushed any notion of normalization, it shows how they are commited to pursue antagonistic expansions against their neighbors, even if it riddles the whole region underdeveloped/poor and riddled with strife.

@The alchemist summed it up best
U nailed it. Ethiopia is the worst neighbor we eritreans and Somalis could have.

And all the crimes they committed. And the consequences for my country. Long term military training, sanctions, isolations etc

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
U nailed it. Ethiopia is the worst neighbor we eritreans and Somalis could have.

And all the crimes they committed. And the consequences for my country. Long term military training, sanctions, isolations etc

It's baffling how analysts can't see them as the regional choas makers that they are .

They are propped up by the west and zionists inspite of it, that keeps it a float but they spend time demonizing Somalia and Eritrea in their coverage

Last edited:

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
It's baffling how analysts can't see them as the regional choas makers that they are .

They are propped up by the west and zionists inspite of it, that keeps it a float but they spend time demonizing Somalia and Eritrea in their coverage

Look at this @EritreanPost_ This western interviewer, blaming Eritrea for destablizing the region and destabilizing Somalia.

Afwerki actually lays the reality right in front of her, and sums up all the stuff Ethiopia has done to destabilize Somalia. ''Imposing governments from outside'' is so real.

If this doesn't make it obvious how complicit UN, AU, US and the western media is in whitewashing and absolving Ethiopia of it's many crimes , as well as supporting their destabilizing actions and whitewashing it, then i don't know what does.

Last edited:

Trending