Greater Somalia dream is OVER

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
By then brics will replace nato/america. China/india/dubai will green light ethopia expansion into somalia incorporating somalis into it. With our sellout signing for new position in greater ethiopia. This will strengthen brics as the red sea will be 100% controlled by them.
:mjkkk: we gonna lose our country within our lifetime. The animosty is to severe.
We were messing around too much and now time is running out culusow wont do nothing and by the next leader who will also be trash our fate is sealed only option is for a revolution right now and to kick that nigga out of office and put in a competent nigga.

For the muslims of the site
Maybe what happend to somalia 2 times going through a downfall after attacking ethiopia is heavenly promised.

Take a look at this hadith by Phrophet Mohammed pbuh.

Source: https://sunnah.com/nasai/25/92

Is ethiopia protected by divine right?
Does this explain why somalia has been punished twice when we waged war against them?
Nah Ogaden is literally Somali land, Greater Somalia is just reclaiming it.

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Did the idea of somaliweyn exist before colonization?
This one
not unity through identities spread by Italians
Also there was no need for somaliwayn prior to the colonization, all somali inhabited lands were open and owned by fellow somalis.
Uniting all somalis under one flag came when the colonizers came over, it wasn't them who introduced the idea either.

This one

Also there was no need for somaliwayn prior to the colonization, all somali inhabited lands were open and owned by fellow somalis.
Uniting all somalis under one flag came when the colonizers came over, it wasn't them who introduced the idea either.
Yes the identity was spread by Italians, that's why they named it Italian Somaliland

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
This one

There was a earlier form which was spread by imam ahmed to unite the muslims of the horn.

Either way somaliweyn is needed we cant let our brothers and sisters be at the mercy of genocidal gaalo.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Imam ahmed wasn't fighting for somali unity he doesn't count
I know he wasnt but it was the beginning point for somalis to want to unite.

I dont think that rhetoric dissapered after the imams death.

It died down after the fall of adal was somalis were preoccupied with their sqaubbles however i revived during the colnial period.

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
You're only proving my point, it's identities spread by colonizers
How am i proving your point?
Naming your colony after the inhabitants of the region=spreading identities?!
cosbyhmm (1).png

Sxp go jiifo

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
By then brics will replace nato/america. China/india/dubai will green light ethopia expansion into somalia incorporating somalis into it. With our sellout signing for new position in greater ethiopia. This will strengthen brics as the red sea will be 100% controlled by them.
:mjkkk: we gonna lose our country within our lifetime. The animosty is to severe.
BRICS will never be able to defeat the West.

BRICS will never be able to defeat the West.
The stage is set for a china take over.
Meanwhile the west is is degraded fast.
homeless-philadelphia-tents.jpg

Here is xi meeting with blackrock and companies that control the wealth of america. Its over. China won as their youth will lead them, while american youth are fetnayol opiod addicts.
Screenshot_20231122-141302_Brave.jpg

1700687856966.jpeg

Once again we are on the loser corner, while the habeshas pick the winning team.
:mjlol:first the soviets then they crumbled, now the habesha see the end of america and joined brics, while we will see the fall of america, and have history repeat itself with china being distance due to our capitalism ties, while support communist ethiopia.
take your meds, none of this will happen. brics isnt real and was made up by bored guys in wall street. china wants to make it a thing but no one with an 3 digit IQ is falling for it :dead:

all these BRICS countries are shitholes and failing states, ethiopia joined because ethiopia is a chinese client state and abiy is a doqon himself.

take your meds, none of this will happen. brics isnt real and was made up by bored guys in wall street. china wants to make it a thing but no one with an 3 digit IQ is falling for it :dead:

all these BRICS countries are shitholes and failing states, ethiopia joined because ethiopia is a chinese client state and abiy is a doqon himself.

America had its run. Its over. The yahuudis have flooded europe/the west with low skill labourer of opposite way of life. Soon we will see a civil war in the west.

Trending

Latest posts