Greater Somalia dream is OVER

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
So? The Ottomans clearly went against the Hadith. As for fighting Christian Habeshas in general, it can only be from a defensive posture, we cannot launch an offensive war against them.
We’ve never started a war against them without them first initiating hostility. We’re completely in the right to take back our lands and fight against them.

I think this only applies to Habeshas who converted to islam like Al Najashi.
Stop changing the religion. The Prophet(Pbuh) clearly stated: 'Leave the Ethiopians alone so long as they leave you alone, and leave the Turks alone so long as they leave you alone.'

Nowhere does it specify that we should only leave Muslim Habeshas alone.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Stop changing the religion. The Prophet(Pbuh) clearly stated: 'Leave the Ethiopians alone so long as they leave you alone, and leave the Turks alone so long as they leave you alone.'

ogaden is somali. Idk about NDF.

amiirad

Gabar Majeerteen 💙🤍💚
I think everyone is muslim here lol
For the muslims of the site
Maybe what happend to somalia 2 times going through a downfall after attacking ethiopia is heavenly promised.

Take a look at this hadith by Phrophet Mohammed pbuh.

Source: https://sunnah.com/nasai/25/92

Is ethiopia protected by divine right?
Does this explain why somalia has been punished twice when we waged war against them?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

they clearly fought against the Muslims for a very long time. Menilik conquered Harar and made the masjid into a church.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
So? The Ottomans clearly went against the Hadith. As for fighting Christian Habeshas in general, it can only be from a defensive posture, we cannot launch an offensive war against them.
So what? Italians conquered and Xooged them from the 30s to end of ww2.
The Ottomans xooged them and took provences from their base in the Highlands.
The Adalites invaded and conquered most of Abyssinia for decades, sacked their Axum. And nearly wiped them out had it not been for the assassination of Ahmad Gurey in battle by Portuguese knights. Had the Imam been less egotistical and didn't fight at the front of his army and survived. Ethiopia would not exist.

Only reason Ethiopia is a state is because of its geography. A small feudal society on top of a mountain.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
So what? Italians conquered and Xooged them from the 30s to end of ww2.
The Ottomans xooged them and took provences from their base in the Highlands.
The Adalites invaded and conquered most of Abyssinia for decades, sacked their Axum. And nearly wiped them out had it not been for the assassination of Ahmad Gurey in battle by Portuguese knights. Had the Imam been less egotistical and didn't fight at the front of his army and survived. Ethiopia would not exist.

Only reason Ethiopia is a state is because of its geography. A small feudal society on top of a mountain.
they are gripping onto those mountains with their lives.

I will not reset until the somali flag waves from the highest mountain in ethiopia.

So many brain dead retards arguing about nothing. Somalia is one of the shitiest states to exist on earth. How about making that a better place instead of fantastical wankery.

Internet Nomad

So many brain dead retards arguing about nothing. Somalia is one of the shitiest states to exist on earth. How about making that a better place instead of fantastical wankery.
Wow so rational and thoughtful.

For the muslims of the site
Maybe what happend to somalia 2 times going through a downfall after attacking ethiopia is heavenly promised.

Take a look at this hadith by Phrophet Mohammed pbuh.

Source: https://sunnah.com/nasai/25/92

Is ethiopia protected by divine right?
Does this explain why somalia has been punished twice when we waged war against them?
A lot of people are nacas

The proper translation is not Ethiopian rather is Abyssinia

Abyssinia was referred to the people of horn so
Abyssinia = Somali, afar, Oromo, habesha and the rest of the ethic groups.
When the Arabs are talking about specific groups they will say “al habesha “ or “habesha” which aims only habesha ethic group
For Somalis they will say “bilal al berber” which aims only Somalis.

However Abyssinia is whole of them as one

Internet Nomad

As sarcastic as you may be, it is very rational. Please argue against the rationality and thoughtfulness of that point. I would like to see the usefulness of this retarded bullshit.
Do you not think i make threads about how we can further improve somalia. I just made this thread because i saw a hadith that had interesting implications that i liked to share.

You can tell i wasn’t serious with it because if you read the thread i was pretending to be an Ethiopian nationalist half way through it.

If you want to read some more productive threads then hear you go

Thread 'Half a Million of Somalis are displaced by flooding!!'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/half-a-million-of-somalis-are-displaced-by-flooding.157730/
Thread 'How to prevent drought in SL'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/how-to-prevent-drought-in-sl.157638/

Do you not think i make threads about how we can further improve somalia. I just made this thread because i saw a hadith that had interesting implications that i liked to share.

You can tell i wasn’t serious with it because if you read the thread i was pretending to be an Ethiopian nationalist half way through it.

If you want to read some more productive threads then hear you go

Thread 'Half a Million of Somalis are displaced by flooding!!'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/half-a-million-of-somalis-are-displaced-by-flooding.157730/
Thread 'How to prevent drought in SL'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/how-to-prevent-drought-in-sl.157638/
Seems like my troll tolerance is getting too low these days :wowsweat:

Welp. Carry on then :manny:

A lot of people are nacas

The proper translation is not Ethiopian rather is Abyssinia

Abyssinia was referred to the people of horn so
Abyssinia = Somali, afar, Oromo, habesha and the rest of the ethic groups.
When the Arabs are talking about specific groups they will say “al habesha “ or “habesha” which aims only habesha ethic group
For Somalis they will say “bilal al berber” which aims only Somalis.

However Abyssinia is whole of them as one
Are you sure? Abysinnia didn’t exist in his time and was created in 1200s, same for Ethiopia which existed after the 1900s. They were most likely using the Habash term before most of the Horns converted to Islam.

Trending