Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is going on ? Caudubilaahi minal shaitaan rajiim :williamswtf:

cow

VIP
whats hamas plan? they must have more then 5000 rockets. if they cant sustain then isreal will punish them very hard.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Israel is going with ease if they had the exact amount of evil hamas have there would be no palestine today . Israel can practically wipe out palestinians with ease smarter, stronger . Palestine is in the mud.
Isreal is already doing what you claim they are too innocent to do.
1696703673405.jpeg

whats hamas plan? they must have more then 5000 rockets. if they cant sustain then isreal will punish them very hard.
If Gaza is attacked Hezbollah say they will join in. Israel has to keep half of its army on the northern border because they don’t want Galilee leveled

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Look at the resident liberals also showing their zionism.

Why do you guys pretend to be Somali on here? It is so obvious what you are. All you do is promote liberalism, zionism, and the western agenda. They all usually have greek pagan idols, names as well.

Pathetic.

You live comfy in the west hyping up palestinians who don't have the weapon power to fight israel by a few posts of them shooting missles. Majority of the missles they shot were taken down by Israels iron dome, the same won't be said for palestine. Already over 50 are dead from Israels retaliation.

You live in a fantasy my guy, in reality arms win not faith. Israel been smoking Palestine for years without this type of energy being directed back at them. Now they have a green light to do whatever they want back to Palestinians while being backed by Europe.

cow

VIP
If Gaza is attacked Hezbollah say they will join in. Israel has to keep half of its army on the northern border because they don’t want Galilee leveled

Hezbollah is not going to join i guarantee you that. i think Hamas knows israel will bomb gaza. but israel i don't think can enter gaza by foot. Hamas just destroyed Israeli merkava main battle tank.

Hamas looks like has good anti tank weapons. i wouldn't be suprised if they have good anti air specially helicopter.

plus hamas will overwhelm israeli iron dome by launches cheap missiles and israel will need to counter it with expense anti air missile defense.

which is why the key to the battle is hamas needs to sustain 5000 missiles per day for months and israel will sue for peace.

Violence is the only way to get your liberty and freedom from oppressive occupiers and it has been proven times and times again. Hopefully Palestinians won't stop until Israel is brought to its feet and make concessions.

Trending

Latest posts