Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
What's with filthy fucking Indian in the comments talking tuff? Their people claim to be a superpower but don't have enough toilets for their citizens. I can't stand those Israeli dick riders.
They know it triggers Pakistani and Muslim people. Dirty Hindus at their call centers trolling all day

Hamas =/= Palestinians. You know that, but looks like you are taking advantage of these tragedies by Hamas (group) to utter your hatred to entire ethnic group.

Hamas that controls Gaza has different way and views than the rest of Palestinians in, let's say West Bank, otherwise there wouldn't be that rift between Ramallah and Gaza.
Hamas that won the 1st and only elections Palestinians ever had has different views from west bank??? Majority of Palestinians are on the side of Hamas as it never really go against its words regarding the resistance efforts unlike PLO/Fatah factions that dropped their arms thinking Israel will abide the Oslo accords which they didn't with the expanding of settlements in the west bank that's about to end the 2 state solution, so today's action by Hamas is the correct path for Israelis to finally wakeup and end the settlements and occupation in Palestinian territories if they want to live in peace.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
You live comfy in the west hyping up palestinians who don't have the weapon power to fight israel by a few posts of them shooting missles. Majority of the missles they shot were taken down by Israels iron dome, the same won't be said for palestine. Already over 50 are dead from Israels retaliation.

You live in a fantasy my guy, in reality arms win not faith. Israel been smoking Palestine for years without this type of energy being directed back at them. Now they have a green light to do whatever they want back to Palestinians while being backed by Europe.
what do you expect them to do their homeland has been taken inch by inch. The only response is war. They obviously know israel will retaliate but they value liberty more.
Pick up a gun and go do jihad if not then enough with posts hyping up these terrorists killing innocent israelis.

You'll be posting threads by the end of the week crying about zionists shooting missiles
How much mental gymnastics do you have to do to think having support for the oppressed people of Palestine equals willingness to go and fight.

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.

Taliban and joining from the western front and Hezbollah from the north
9AF78B01-E5CB-4F80-B9BD-B677083A5632.png

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
They know it triggers Pakistani and Muslim people. Dirty Hindus at their call centers trolling all day
I see their post and I just make me annoyed. These are the same people that cry about the horrors of the British and even Mughal empires. These street shitters have all the time in the world for poor Palestinian people but not enough to solve the rampant sexual assault epidemic in their nation.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Hezbollah is not going to join i guarantee you that. i think Hamas knows israel will bomb gaza. but israel i don't think can enter gaza by foot. Hamas just destroyed Israeli merkava main battle tank.

Hamas looks like has good anti tank weapons. i wouldn't be suprised if they have good anti air specially helicopter.

plus hamas will overwhelm israeli iron dome by launches cheap missiles and israel will need to counter it with expense anti air missile defense.

which is why the key to the battle is hamas needs to sustain 5000 missiles per day for months and israel will sue for peace.
Hezbollah is already on their way

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Pick up a gun and go do jihad if not then enough with posts hyping up these terrorists killing innocent israelis.

You'll be posting threads by the end of the week crying about zionists shooting missiles
Gaal baad tahay, I have officially takfir-ed you. Repent or from here on out, everyone should address you as the kafir you are.

Trending