Have you ever met a whitewashed Somali?

haha this me. I think it’s because I like cadaan women

Niyoow stop this madness immediately white women aka snow cold roaches are unattractive bro, come back to your roots
giphy.gif

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I’m not talking about your average somewhat westernized Somali but someone who acts exactly like a white person in a Somali body.

I met a few in uni and it was the craziest thing. They had all white groups of friends, had nothing to do with other Somalis, partook in typical white activities like camping, hiking, barhopping, dog loving etc. Even the way they spoke was very white. It makes me wonder what kind of upbringing people like that had to turn out that way.

giphy.gif

canoeing, Kayaking, Frisbee golf , fishing and those u mentioned are all some of the cool things i enjoy minus the bar-hopping so me and them could be the Gang!

But i have a caveat here; if they vocal fry and incessantly utter "litterally and OmG" with annoyingly creaky voice then dont bring those Modasuckerz around me. my girl talks like that and i don't mind but i cringe when guys do it.

I know somalis who are whitewashed even though they grew up with somalis and their neighbourhood is filled with somalis and ajanabis:dead:
@TheManWhoIsAlive :lolbron:

Just kidding.

Yeah I’ve seen them and I laugh because what else can I do? Most of these whitewashed kids grew up around Somalis ironically. The “normal” ones who‘ve been around ajanabis are the best because they’re aren’t up their asses as they’ve been in close proximity to them (classmates and neighbours). So there’s no need to desire to be like them. You actually want to be around other Somalis as you don’t see them often.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I knew this one girl like that in university so fucking weird but I understand it it is an inferiority complex some Somalis do everything they can to run away from everything that has to do with our Homeland and that involves being as less Somali as possible but I can never imagine being the go to black person for everything black this bish ended up marrying the white boy she was dating and moving to a tuulo in northern Minnesota meaning her world got more whiter but since the whole black lives matter and George Floyd I'm sure her world is very interesting and her and her white husband and in-laws were marching for black lives matter lmao

The worst are hijabi Somalis who think they are white, and try to date white like sis get a clue oh and the Kpop Korean freaks are mostly hijabis one even flew to Korea thinking she was gonna get the red carpet treatment she came back running a few months later when she couldn't take the racism.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I know a entire family of kids who married all white people and hate anything Somali / to the point they even hate Islamic customs

One time I went to their house I took a shit and was looking for water or a bidet or a watering CAN zip Nada nothing just fucking toilet paper I had to sit in this posh house in the suburbs with a itchy anus for hours because these SOMALI COONS ONLY USE TOILET PAPER WORST FUCKING EXPERIENCE JUST SITTING WITH A CAKE OF SHIT ON MY ANUS LISTENING ABOUT THE KALE SMOOTHIE THEY DRANK EARLIER

DO THEY NOT KNOW THE BIDET WAS INVENTED BY THE FRENCH SO EVEN SOME GALLO WASH THEIR BEHINDS

IT WAS AS IF THEY THOUGHT PUTTING WATER ON THE ANUS WAS SAVAGERY

I’m not talking about your average somewhat westernized Somali but someone who acts exactly like a white person in a Somali body.

I met a few in uni and it was the craziest thing. They had all white groups of friends, had nothing to do with other Somalis, partook in typical white activities like camping, hiking, barhopping, dog loving etc. Even the way they spoke was very white. It makes me wonder what kind of upbringing people like that had to turn out that way.
Camping, hiking and dog loving aren’t elusively white people things. My dad taught me all of those things. He incorporated Berber nomadic trekking with American outdoor recreational activities .

All whitewashed Somalis will get a hell of a wakeup call once the far right groups of the west start gaining traction. Its only a matter of time
:mjlol: I look forward to watching them shit their pants

I get accused of being whitewashed by minorities, especially Latinos and blacks. Except my boyfriend. According to him outside of the facts that I’m not Muslim, BUT the version of Catholicism I practice is heavily influenced by Sunni Islam, don’t speak Somali,and have an English Anglo Saxon name , I’m extremely stereotypically Somali. My love of metal music and dogs is the most westernized/ajnabi/whitewashed traits I have.
My dad is a hilariously Farax stereotypical caricature, except he’s “Catholic”

All whitewashed Somalis will get a hell of a wakeup call once the far right groups of the west start gaining traction. Its only a matter of time
:mjlol: I look forward to watching them shit their pants
Is it just me or it seems like Somalis that try to pander to ANY ajnabis have the same self hating issues ?

Trending