Have you ever met a whitewashed Somali?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I like "white-washed" Somalis, the ones I've met have always been interesting characters. One in particular was really into psychedelics and "pharmaceutical products" lol, chill asf guy wallahi.
:manny:
The Somalis residing in Northern Europe I met abroad were street "pharmacists" too :icon e smile:

When people are talking about white washed Somali's they're talking about a certain type and not people with interesting hobbies. Marki aad aragtid baa fahme, you'll feel revulsion when you meet them. fuckers make my skin crawl.

The Somalis residing in Northern Europe I met abroad were street "pharmacists" too :icon e smile:

When people are talking about white washed Somali's they're talking about a certain type and not people with interesting hobbies. Marki aad aragtid baa fahme, you'll feel revulsion when you meet them. fuckers make my skin crawl.
I've seen a few at uni and on nights out but I generally stay away and just loath them from a distance lol. The flamboyant khanis types are the worst :vqbuyv0:

Whitwashed somalis are cool until you have to interact with them for a long period of time. Then it becomes headache inducing. Like nigga I spoke to you in somali reply back to me in the same code so we can share the somalinimo for atleast a minute.

Trending