Have you ever met a whitewashed Somali?

Is it just me or it seems like Somalis that try to pander to ANY ajnabis have the same self hating issues ?
I’ll tell you this - I’ve never seen a good looking Somali self hater. My theory is that they feel rejected from their own group, therefore beg it from others. Example : Ayan hirsi and that ugly Somalilander UK girl that sucks up to the torries. Not only that, the people who chase reverts for pathetically low mehers seem to be uniformly ugly or excessively dark skinned:hmm:

pirater

the sea
VIP
giphy.gif

I get accused of being whitewashed by minorities, especially Latinos and blacks. Except my boyfriend. According to him outside of the facts that I’m not Muslim, BUT the version of Catholicism I practice is heavily influenced by Sunni Islam, don’t speak Somali,and have an English Anglo Saxon name , I’m extremely stereotypically Somali. My love of metal music and dogs is the most westernized/ajnabi/whitewashed traits I have.
My dad is a hilariously Farax stereotypical caricature, except he’s “Catholic”

Girl how the F is your dad Catholic? Are you half Somali?

If there’s any ajnabi group I’d like to see Somalis take inspiration from, it’s the Jews - the cadaan man’s master :lolbron:

The Yahood also have self hate issues in their community they are centuries ahead of what the Romani are going through in group now and have been for centuries aka assimilating into whiteness but yet calling themselves Romani hence why a Romani was arrested in Romania because they thought they stole a white baby turns out it was the dark skin mother's baby the Jews in the west change their names to be less noticed hell they even practice Judaism in secret sometimes.

I’ll tell you this - I’ve never seen a good looking Somali self hater. My theory is that they feel rejected from their own group, therefore beg it from others. Example : Ayan hirsi and that ugly Somalilander UK girl that sucks up to the torries. Not only that, the people who chase reverts for pathetically low mehers seem to be uniformly ugly or excessively dark skinned:hmm:
Both Ayan Hirsi and Ilhan
Girl how the F is your dad Catholic? Are you half Somali?
He’s “Catholic”. Note the quotation marks. My paternal grandpa came to the USA in the 1920, but it was my grandpa that converted to Catholicism and changed the surname to Reed. He was introduced to it by my Berber grandma.The form of Catholicism they practiced to just Sunni Islam with a Catholic aesthetic. Think how the Haitians practiced voodoo by disguising it with Catholic customs

The Yahood also have self hate issues in their community they are centuries ahead of what the Romani are going through in group now and have been for centuries aka assimilating into whiteness but yet calling themselves Romani hence why a Romani was arrested in Romania because they thought they stole a white baby turns out it was the dark skin mother's baby the Jews in the west change their names to be less noticed hell they even practice Judaism in secret sometimes.
Oh damn, you’re right :ohlord:

I guess no group is free from these pride less vermin

Jews can be self hating as well. In fact, a lot of Mediterranean and Slavic whites have issues. Many European immigrants changed their surnames to appear more authentically white. Look at Christopher Columbus, who’s Italian.

Yeah, couple dudes I know exclusively date white, there's this xalimo I bump into every now and then, very attractive with a white child, rumour goes she expressed disappointment when her daughter's eyes went from blue to brown and became cold & less affectionate towards her, of course the white guy left her before the girl was even born, probably sensed the crazy.

The dangerous ones are those that suddenly discover their love of Somali culture, thankfully most Somalis develop a 6th sense for a former white worshipping Somali so they can be avoided, the vibe is easy to pick up on and since they've aired their antics out, Somalis can track who did what so they are effectively locked out of the community.

They're actually doing us a favour in the long run, it's a good thing they leave us alone, it's not our responsibility to accommodate their mental shortcomings, we should be encouraging them to leave, you can't fix a inferiority complex and low self-worth and you can't be Somali without that infamous pride we've always been known for, they're as good as dead.

Yeah, couple dudes I know exclusively date white, there's this xalimo I bump into every now and then, very attractive with a white child, rumour goes she expressed disappointment when her daughter's eyes went from blue to brown and became cold & less affectionate towards her, of course the white guy left her before the girl was even born, probably sensed the crazy.

The dangerous ones are those that suddenly discover their love of Somali culture, thankfully most Somalis develop a 6th sense for a former white worshipping Somali so they can be avoided, the vibe is easy to pick up on and since they've aired their antics out, Somalis can track who did what so they are effectively locked out of the community.

They're actually doing us a favour in the long run, it's a good thing they leave us alone, it's not our responsibility to accommodate their mental shortcomings, we should be encouraging them to leave, you can't fix a inferiority complex and low self-worth and you can't be Somali without that infamous pride we've always been known for, they're as good as dead.
I don’t know about you but I get a deep laugh in the belly whenever I come across these folks. They’re the antithesis of a Somali. It’s sad and pathetic to witness.

I don’t know about you but I get a deep laugh in the belly whenever I come across these folks. They’re the antithesis of a Somali. It’s sad and pathetic to witness.

It's a mixture of revulsion and pity for me, I can't even laugh at them, I just disengage. :icon lol:

There's a older Somali woman married to a Frenchman, very hardworking and always supporting the Somali community, you will find her banging on doors for money to send back home to orphanages and those in need, she's an example of what to do when marrying out and her kids rep that blue flag. Somalis have been marrying out, it's nothing new, what's new is this lack of pride, the older generation were never like this.

It's a mixture of revulsion and pity for me, I can't even laugh at them, I just disengage. :icon lol:

There's a older Somali woman married to a Frenchman, very hardworking and always supporting the Somali community, you will find her banging on doors for money to send back home to orphanages and those in need, she's an example of what to do when marrying out and her kids rep that blue flag. Somalis have been marrying out, it's nothing new, what's new is this lack of pride, the older generation were never like this.
Exactly! I think they think they’re so cool and edgy, when there are mixed Somalis old enough to be their grandparents.

I like "white-washed" Somalis, the ones I've met have always been interesting characters. One in particular was really into psychedelics and "pharmaceutical products" lol, chill asf guy wallahi.
:manny:

Both Ayan Hirsi and Ilhan

He’s “Catholic”. Note the quotation marks. My paternal grandpa came to the USA in the 1920, but it was my grandpa that converted to Catholicism and changed the surname to Reed. He was introduced to it by my Berber grandma.The form of Catholicism they practiced to just Sunni Islam with a Catholic aesthetic. Think how the Haitians practiced voodoo by disguising it with Catholic customs
Yeah I don't believe none of these fantasies you've come up with.

I like "white-washed" Somalis, the ones I've met have always been interesting characters. One in particular was really into psychedelics and "pharmaceutical products" lol, chill asf guy wallahi.
:manny:
I prefer white washed Somalis they’re less problematic
What y’all are describing are the alternative Somalis. Eccentric and do their own thing (march to the beat of their own drum).

OP is talking about the Somali “token” or C O O N.

Xaruun

VIP

If the Frenchman is a gaal then she’s a nacas.

@TheManWhoIsAlive :lolbron:

Just kidding.

Yeah I’ve seen them and I laugh because what else can I do? Most of these whitewashed kids grew up around Somalis ironically. The “normal” ones who‘ve been around ajanabis are the best because they’re aren’t up their asses as they’ve been in close proximity to them (classmates and neighbours). So there’s no need to desire to be like them. You actually want to be around other Somalis as you don’t see them often.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same as experince as you, I did not grew up with somalis, only dugsi and ” cousins”. My school did not have any somalis or ajanabis outside of my. So when I moved to a ajnabi neighbourhood full of somalis, I found it weird that people who did not have a single cadaan friend growing up become total cadaan weirdos.

These people meet 1 cadaan outside their neighbourhood/ circle and do a total 180. Madness. I took what was good from gaalada , not the worst.

Same as experince as you, I did not grew up with somalis, only dugsi and ” cousins”. My school did not have any somalis or ajanabis outside of my. So when I moved to a ajnabi neighbourhood full of somalis, I found it weird that people who did not have a single cadaan friend growing up become total cadaan weirdos.

These people meet 1 cadaan outside their neighbourhood/ circle and do a total 180. Madness. I took what was good from gaalada , not the worst.
i lived in a quiet small town called St. Cloud basically my entire life, i grew up with my grandma. she taught me everything. but the city man, it was a somali infested hellhole a couple years after my 13th birthday. we finally moved to minneapolis and i was exposed to how crazy and insane these somali niggas can get.

Trending

Latest posts