Help me understand this please

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Let's not even pretend, if we were born in a Christian society we would be of that faith. we would probably be against Islam and other religions.

My question if your deen is a birth lottery, how is it fair to go to hell for this? It is illogical. Surely God would be looking at our substance and actions rather then following some daily rituals.

The usual nonsense response is that it is your responsibility to somehow find out the 'truth' and magically follow it. That is nonsense

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
There's a Shaykh who believes all good people will go to heaven. Do you want links to his lectures?

God should pop up every 10 years and show he exists. He should put fear in humans directly like he does in his religious texts.

Instead he and the many other Gods leave us with books. Each book is inconsistent and contradicticts itself after a few verses.

Like honestly, so many contradictions. I have not seen one book that is not contradictory and they tell us "if you don't believe in this religious, you will burn". Which one to believe?

Get lost.

At least Jews don't believe in hell and eternal damnation. Judaism itself is wacky but at least they don't condemn me to hell

McD30

Bored to death
God should pop up every 10 years and show he exists. He should put fear in humans directly like he does in his religious texts.

Instead he and the many other Gods leave us with books. Each book is inconsistent and contradicticts itself after a few verses.
:dead: Habeen wanaagsan.

He should pop u every ten years so the young kids can see him for themselves

God tells us to fear him. He wants us to be very afraid. He doesn't even have to show himself. He should say in his religious books that exactly every ten years, he will make a tsunami in an exact location.

15dswaw.jpg

i just follow pms from my master...

Duchess

VIP
He should pop u every ten years so the young kids can see him for themselves

God tells us to fear him. He wants us to be very afraid. He doesn't even have to show himself. He should say in his religious books that exactly every ten years, he will make a tsunami in an exact location.

So to you religion is about fear?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I asked myself a question in the past, I have seen devout Christians who have never harmed a soul in their life, whilst there are Muslims who steal and harm people. Why should the former be punished while the latter will be given paradise?

@nucleus likes to play the devil's advocate; she argues for the sake of arguing. But when she's arguing for the sake of arguing she is forgetting she is saying statements that will take her out of her own religion that she loves to defend. Yaab. Talk about a dedicated troll

Duchess

VIP
I asked myself a question in the past, I have seen devout Christians who have never harmed a soul in their life, whilst there are Muslims who steal and harm people. Why should the former be punished while the latter will be given paradise?

I don't believe so but some Muslim's believe the fact that they're gaalo overrides any goodness in their heart. Basically you can't be a "good person" if you're not Muslim.

Hubble

VIP
All Christians don't go to hell, even that pastor Andrews said that in his church the holy trinity isn't shirk and that God is Supreme without children or equals. Allah created us all and people who believe in one God and the universally accepted kind deeds and worship are good people.

Gaalo who dedicated their life to orphans will be in hell forever while Muslim murderers will be in heaven after serving a short hellfire sentence for their crimes

Get used to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending