Help me understand this please

Status
Not open for further replies.
xQXFz4z.gif

Once again @Tramo with his faces but no where can we see his opinions. Tree

All religions and gods are man-made fairy-tales, folks. Save yourselves the headache and live your short lives free from fear of the unknown and old superstitions.

Gay sex is haram. I never said it wasn't haram. I said there's a difference between attraction ( which you're not punished for) and actions/behaviors ( which are punishable) so being gay ( being attracted to the same gender) is not haram. Acting on it is. As for gay marriage, I support it in western/secular countries.

And how are they meant to express their love,by hugging?

Funny thing is Allah says there will be people among u who have committed horrible acts but have a pure akida and will enter jennah. I have a hard time believing anyone will spend eternity in hell. God does say he is the most forgiving.

“and whosoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, then verily, for him is the fire of Hell, he shall dwell therein forever” Qur'an (72:23)

what? makes no sense. BYE.

It sure as hell does make sense sister.
Verily, those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allaah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.” [al-Baqarah 2:62]

@waraabe I'm glad you're finally questioning the beliefs you were born into as it wasn't something you chose. Don't let Islam or any other religion suppress your critical faculties.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
War ileen tano kale.

nin wax ogeen illahay ma cadaabo. (''And never would We punish until We sent a messenger'')

@waraabe illeen you are a thinking man underneath it all. Ive been having similar thoughts to yours before my deconversion and it can only lead to one place. Keep questioning wallaal

14fyis.jpg

Staaaaahp it. Y'all be sounding like that hippy dippy new Pope, "just do good and anyone can end up in Heaven, whether you believe in Jesus or not!".

"And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers." Quran 3:85

There's your God speaking, saying you will catch an L if you do not follow his religion.

Any contrary interpretation is a mockery of your God's messenger delivery system, what need to learn Islam's specific practices then? If the test in life is to just be good, the test is already in motion without God meddling further and sending supposedly 120,000 messengers around the globe at various times all prior to the 7th Century.

Let me just say humans who claimed Prophethood to deliver a divine message is not unique, there were many before Muhammad and many after him. He just claimed to be the last and delivered the Quran as his "proof", a rambling incoherent scripture containing scientific inaccuracies. The fact that anyone considers it the word and work of a supernatural diety is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending