Help me understand this please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't believe so but some Muslim's believe the fact that they're gaalo overrides any goodness in their heart. Basically you can't be a "good person" if you're not Muslim.

All I can really say is i think the day of Judgement won't be as black and white as some people make it out to be. We're all tested with the life we have and what is available to us. But I believe everybody has the instinct to seek the truth and ultimately what conclusion you reach and how you live and die according to that is what you'll be questioned on.

The authentic Muslim population is very tiny. Possibly just a few million. Islam is one of the smallest religions in the world. Islam has strict conditions. Its not like Christianity or Sikhism.

The other 1.8 billion are not Muslims. They identify as one just like how my coworker identifies as a Slovakian. He's not. His grandparents were in 1930s. You identify with what your forefathers were. They were possibly Salafis.

The Quran specifically mentions Christians and Jews, Islam is Islam. Even hadith show a prostitute who went to heaven only for being kind to a dog.

Christians and Jews and Sabians before the time of the prophet and before him.

Only the Brazilian lost tribe junglemen of 2016 will be saved because they had no access to Islam.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The authentic Muslim population is very tiny. Possibly just a few million. Islam is one of the smallest religions in the world. Islam has strict conditions. Its not like Christianity or Sikhism.

The other 1.8 billion are not Muslims. They identify as one just like how my coworker identifies as a Slovakian. He's not. Hes not. His grandparents were. You identify with what your forefathers were. They were possibly Salafis.

Salafism is less than 250 years old though.:chrisfreshhah:

Modern Salafis feel so conflicted when they realize Imam Nawawi was a Sufi. :chrisfreshhah:

Sufis are not Muslims. Their mystical ways existed before Islam.
Sufism in literal sense is one's soul devoition to Allah basically "islam". Of course I'm not Sufi in that way but by principal such as the good deeds that someone does reflects his/her soul. You cant say a salafi who advocates for killing and misery has a good soul

Salafism is less than 250 years old though.:chrisfreshhah:

Modern Salafis feel so conflicted when they realize Imam Nawawi was a Sufi. :chrisfreshhah:

Salafism is simply following the ways of the Salaf. The Salaf were within 100-200 years of Prophet Muhammad's time when he lived and died.

Islam is not about fearing.
Even if Your Sins Reach the Sky, Allah will Forgive You!

The Prophet (SAWS) said: "Allah says: O son of Adam, as long as you call on Me, I shall forgive you of what you have done, and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if your sins were to reach up to the clouds in the sky, and then you were to ask for My forgiveness, I would forgive you and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if you were to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, and then you were to meet Me after death, not worshipping anything besides Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as the earth."
[Tirmidhi]

Quran 5:39 "Whoever repents after his crime and does righteous good deeds (by obeying Allah), then verily, Allah will pardon him. Verily, Allah is OftForgiving, Most Merciful."

That prostitute that liberal Sufis love to bring up was Jewish from before the prophet spread Islam. She was a believer.

In this Hadithi Qudsi, Allah gives hope to mankind more than any other narration. It displays the quality and attribute of Allahs mercy. Indeed, He is ar-Rahman, the Most Compassionate, and ar-Raheem, the Most Merciful. In this Hadithi Qudsi, Allah tells man of the greatness of His forgiveness and mercy so that no one would despair due to the amount of sins he may have committed. This is supported by the following verse of the Holy Quran:

Say: O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)

This hadith teaches us the importance of realizing Allahs mercy, having faith and hope in Him especially when making dua, calling to Allah alone for forgiveness, and the importance of repentance in the life and faith of a believer.

Allah catches the attention of mankind by calling out, O son of Adam! This is a call to every human being. Why didnt Allah say, O mankind or O People? The significance of this specific call is because it was the first human being, Adam (alaiyhis-salam) who committed the first sin. Adam was an example to all humans of the consequences of sin and how to turn to Allah for forgiveness of ones sins. This gives hope that even after committing a violation, ones sins can be forgiven if one repents to Allah sincerely the same way that the father of mankind sinned, repented, and was forgiven by Allah.

Allah calls out to His servants, a call of forgiveness, mercy, and compassion. For He knows that man was created weak and is prone to fall into sin. After calling out to mankind, Allah informs them that as long as they call on Him and put their hope in Him, He will forgive them and not mind. This statement alone can convince one to have hope and never to despair. When one calls out to Allah or makes dua, he is displaying his need and dependence of Allah. He is demonstrating his weakness to the fact that he has no power to do anything for himself. It is the essence of submission and servitude. It is also a recognition of Allahs attributes of kindness, generosity, forgiving and merciful nature, and His unlimited power and knowledge. Humans are never in a situation where they are not in need of Allah. A believer always turns to Allah to ask for guidance as well as to seek forgiveness of sins and shortcomings.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@nucleus likes to play the devil's advocate; she argues for the sake of arguing. But when she's arguing for the sake of arguing she is forgetting she is saying statements that will take her out of her own religion that she loves to defend. Yaab. Talk about a dedicated troll

Alhamdulilah I'm a muslim and will be inshAllah for the rest of my life.

Anyways many muslims will go to hell, I don't know why posters are saying that regardless of what a muslim does they won't be punished. As far as others allahu aclam, but I know (please correct me if I'm wrong) those that were never exposed to islam will not be judged for that, Allah is Adil and most forgiving.

Only by the mercy of Allah will anyone (including the rasulAllah SAW) enter paradise, it's not something you deserve if you do XYZ.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.