Hijab Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep you opinions to yourself, I don't get people like you, you leave Islam and convert to Christianity when priests are converting to Islam. Our religion is complete but for people like you, Islam's beauty's is kept from you. Islam is a religion on miracles, so many miracles predicted by the prophet are happening right now. For example, the prophet SAW said there will come a time when poor bedouins will build the tallest buildings and Compete. The UAE built the Burj Khalifa, and now the Saudis are building a taller one. The UAE annoyed that they'll build a building taller than the Burj just before the Expo 2020, and now Azerbaijan, announced they'd build a taller one than the Burj. Doesn't your head ever get it, and don't say is that it go back to your religion, and pray your juma Salah, ask forgiveness and make dua.

I haven't converted to Christianity as the idea of a trinity sounds even more absurd than what Muhammad preached. What beauty there is in Islam (I don't deny there is) is overshadowed by it's ugliness. What's so beautiful about drinking camel urine or allowing the sexual enslavement of Non-Muslim women? What's so beautiful about Muhammad gouging the eyes out of suspected criminals? Of course these moral issues I have is superceded by it's lack of evidence so no I won't be bowing down and crying for repentance thank you.

I haven't converted to Christianity as the idea of a trinity sounds even more absurd than what Muhammad preached. What beauty there is in Islam (I don't deny there is) is overshadowed by it's ugliness. What's so beautiful about drinking camel urine or allowing the sexual enslavement of Non-Muslim women? What's so beautiful about Muhammad gouging the eyes out of suspected criminals? Of course these moral issues I have is superceded by it's lack of evidence so no I won't be bowing down and crying for repentance thank you.

You sound so bitter. If you want to be gaal be so but dont spew your hatred towards our deen all over this this thread. You also keep derailing the thread. You have broken two forum rules I have reported you.

You sound so bitter. If you want to be gaal be so but dont spew your hatred towards our deen all over this this thread. You also keep derailing the thread. You have broken two forum rules I have reported you.

You lot derailed me as my initial comment was about the hijab itself if you will remember. If you're gonna report me then report @Hafez too as he's just as guilty. But you won't because you agree with what he says.

All a Muslim needs to do is the 5 Pillars: Shahada, Salah, Zakat, fasting on the month of Ramadan, pilgrimage to Hajj (only if you can comfortably do it). That's it.

You lot derailed me as my initial comment was about the hijab itself if you will remember. If you're gonna report me then report @Hafez too as he's just as guilty. But you won't because you agree with what he says.

You obviously are attention deprived no one cares if you are gaal. You cant disrespect our prophet (saw). Which you did. Why would I report hafez he only replied to refute you.

You obviously are attention deprived no one cares if you are gaal. You cant disrespect our prophet (saw). Which you did. Why would I report hafez he only replied to refute you.

Uh nowhere on this thread have I insulted your Prophet the most I've said is the claims the Qur'an makes (hilib bringing man back to life etc) is xaar. Now I'd be insulting Allah and not his messenger according to you as it's the supposed word of God not Muhammads. I'm sure you know the meaning when people say "don't shoot the messenger."

Hafez

VIP
@JohnDoe do you have any respect for people's beliefs? You don't have to agree with us. Be the delusional outcast you want to be, but do you refuse to grant us our safe space?

If a Muslim was in your face all day preaching his religion, you wouldn't like that would you? You'd want to be given your safe space.

Ok, you might be entitled to "free speech" in the West, but does that mean you must go around disturbing people? You disrespectful prick.

Now, since we've made up our decision to believe in Islam (and you know we have), what else do you want from the Muslims? What is it dude? Did your parents deprive you of affection in your childhood?
:obamatell:

Why don't you go on a Jewish forum or something and preach the same bullshit? let's if you will be well-received. Your obsession with us Muslims is very clear though. Notice how the Muslims very rarely mention atheists.
:rudywhatever:

@JohnDoe do you have any respect for people's beliefs? You don't have to agree with us. Be the delusional outcast you want to be, but do you refuse to grant us our safe space?

If a Muslim was in your face all day preaching his religion, you wouldn't like that would you? You'd want to be given your safe space.

Ok, you might be entitled to "free speech" in the West, but does that mean you must go around disturbing people? You disrespectful prick.

Now, since we've made up our decision to believe in Islam (and you know we have), what else do you want from the Muslims? What is it dude? Did your parents deprive you of affection in your childhood?
:obamatell:

Why don't you go on a Jewish forum or something and preach the same bullshit? let's if you will be well-received. Your obsession with us Muslims is very clear though. Notice how the Muslims very rarely mention atheists.
:rudywhatever:

Do you see the irony in this? Man is begging for respect and spouting insults in his bid to gain his safe space.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'll teach you about the occult & help you open up your third eye bradar remote viewing iyo balaayo ba ku baraya boowe fadlan soo dhawoow.

Hafez

VIP
Do you see the irony in this?
It's a question based on educated guesses (whether you were deprived of affection in your childhood).

If the Qur'an was ever to be distorted it would have happened at a period where Muslims were at a very weak state, such as the invasion by the Mongols. Alxamdulilah we have an immaculate, perfect scripture. Did you know the "proof" for a heliocentric earth, is nothing but a mathematical calculation by Nicolaus Copernicus?
:lolbron:
But then the idea of a heliocentric Earth has been rejected by scientists due to lack of evidence to support it. Modern scientists have concluded that there's no specific location that's the centre of the universe.

Off you go, Mr. Delusional
:camby:

Islam never fails to amaze me. Doesn't it amaze you that the Prophet (SAW) has prophesied that people would be traveling using modes of transport (such as airplanes, cars, etc) that were only to be invented over a millennium later than his era? One of the prophecies are that great distances will be travelled in short time.

Alxamdulilah we have a great religion.

:wow:

PS. I'm not going to derail anymore. This is it from me. @JohnDoe you're a delusional outcast and we all think of you as such. Now kindly **** off.
:banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
why do somali girls insist on wearing hijab while commiting haram, atleast take it off before you start getting on your knees
Show me a man or a woman who doesn't sin? All man are sinners unless you're telling us that you're an angel who's not capable of committing a sin.

All jokes aside, what's your beef with women? I've noticed you hate Somali women more than Tommy sotomayer what's his face on YouTube hate's African American women.

Hafez

VIP
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
THE IDEA OF A HELIOCENTRIC SOLAR SYSTEM IS ONLY A HYPOTHESIS.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

It's a question based on educated guesses (whether you were deprived of affection in your childhood).

If the Qur'an was ever to be distorted it would have happened at a period where Muslims were at a very weak state, such as the invasion by the Mongols. Alxamdulilah we have an immaculate, perfect scripture. Did you know the "proof" for a heliocentric earth, is nothing but a mathematical calculation by Nicolaus Copernicus?
:lolbron:
But then the idea of a heliocentric Earth has been rejected by scientists due to lack of evidence to support it. Modern scientists have concluded that there's no specific location that's the centre of the universe.

Off you go, Mr. Delusional
:camby:

Islam never fails to amaze me. Doesn't it amaze you that the Prophet (SAW) has prophesied that people would be traveling using modes of transport (such as airplanes, cars, etc) that were only to be invented over a millennium later than his era? One of the prophecies are that great distances will be travelled in short time.

Alxamdulilah we have a great religion.

:wow:

PS. I'm not going to derail anymore. This is it from me. @JohnDoe you're a delusional outcast and we all think of you as such. Now kindly **** off.
:banderas:

My friend, not once have I insulted you and yet you consistently have. You clearly have demonstrated you don't know what a heliocentric model even is as the model refers to individual solar systems in the universe not the universe itself.
"Educated guesses"
now that's an insult.

Hafez

VIP
My friend, not once have I insulted you and yet you consistently have. You clearly have demonstrated you don't know what a heliocentric model even is as the model refers to individual solar systems in the universe not the universe itself.
Trust me, I know what it is better than you do. I took classes in astronomy and astro-physics. Did you know it's only a hypothesis? How does it feel to know that your beliefs are shaped by the speculations of man? The same mathematical formula can be used to prove a geocentric solar system.
:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Trust me, I know what it is better than you do. I took classes in astronomy and astro-physics. Did you know it's only a hypothesis? How does it feel to know that your beliefs are shaped by the speculations of man? The same mathematical formula can be used to prove a geocentric solar system.
:chrisfreshhah:
Bruh you're wasting your time, you're dealing with Africans here, you know how backwards us negros can be, you're beyond all of that bruh, you're from a superior Arab lineage bradar.

We all need to humble ourself and seek the wordly knowledge. Modern humans are making settlements on Mars and we still stuck in a first century ego fights

Status
Not open for further replies.