Historical Day for Maay community. Maay alphabet has officially been published. #Shirka Afeef Tagowke Elif Maay

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
FB_IMG_1700757966101.jpg
FB_IMG_1700757969252.jpg
FB_IMG_1700757972389.jpg
FB_IMG_1700757975505.jpg

mohamedismail

Shirweynaha ku dhawaaqista Farta Rasmiga ah ee Afka-Maayga.
ElifMaay

Gudoomiyaha Golaha Shacabka BFS Mudane Shekh Aadan Maxamed Nuur Madoobe iyo Madaxweynaha Dowladda Koonfur Galbeed Mudane Cabdicasiis Xasan Maxamed Laftagareen ayaa si rasmi ah ufurey shirka farta Maayga.

Wasiiro iyo Xildhibaano ka tirsan Dowladda Federaalka, Goliyaasha Dowladda Koonfur Galbeed, Aqoonyahano iyo qeybaha kala duwan Bulshada ayaa Munaasabada Daah-furka Goobjoog ahaa.

FB_IMG_1700758068149.jpg
FB_IMG_1700758071499.jpg
FB_IMG_1700758074652.jpg
FB_IMG_1700758077749.jpg
FB_IMG_1700758080455.jpg
FB_IMG_1700758083418.jpg
FB_IMG_1700758090337.jpg
FB_IMG_1700758094700.jpg

mohamedismail

FB_IMG_1700758559045.jpg
FB_IMG_1700758556115.jpg
FB_IMG_1700758553211.jpg
FB_IMG_1700758549741.jpg
FB_IMG_1700758546458.jpg

Maanta waa maalin muhiim ah taariikhdana baal dahabi looga qori doono waana maalintii la daah furey elif maay afkii aayow.

Hasa yeeshee qoridiisa waxaa kadaran hirgelintiisa Sidaa daraadeed waa in aqoonyahanada reer koonfur galbeed iyo dowladu koonfur galbeedba iska kaashadaan sidii uu ooga mid noqonn laha manhajka Waxbarashada soomaaliyeedyeed

Maag maag Reewineed ya iraasa.

Saadoo ruga e seda lang fadhaga ku kiya waayeeng koo magaarshee fadoowa kajara

mohamedismail

Today is a historical Day for Maay speakers and Maay community. It is the first time in history that the Maay alphabet has been officially published.

This is a step in the right direction which will facilitate the documentation of the Maay language. The next step after that would be for Maay to become the medium of teaching around schools in koonfur galbeed.

Many non Maay speakers would like to learn Af Maay but can't due to lack of resources out there to teach. Hopefully in the near future Somalis all over somaliweyn will have the resources to learn Af Maay at their will.

Today is a historical Day for Maay speakers and Maay community. It is the first time in history that the Maay alphabet has been officially published.

This is a step in the right direction which will facilitate the documentation of the Maay language. The next step after that would be for Maay to become the medium of teaching around schools in koonfur galbeed.

Many non Maay speakers would like to learn Af Maay but can't due to lack of resources out there to teach. Hopefully in the near future Somalis all over somaliweyn will have the resources to learn Af Maay at their will.

Will af-Maay replace af-Maxaa in KG education curriculum or just be added?

mohamedismail

Will af-Maay replace af-Maxaa in KG education curriculum or just be added?
I think that will be the final goal. To make it the medium in which teaching will happen in schools. Teaching different subjects in maay language same way that outside of KGS it is taught in the maxaa language.

But first it will most likely be added onto the curriculum in schools. As a subject like maths, science and other subjects.

mohamedismail

I have two friends that talk afmaay when they wanna talk shit about me lol

I need to learn af maay.

:mjcry:
Good news is you will soon be able to learn. Inshallah after a few years once the Af Maay language is documented and we make a Maay dictionary, the resources will be there for you to self study Af Maay.

You can understand what those guys are saying. And if they are insulting you, then you can tell them "Aatha Shitoothiye".

Good news is you will soon be able to learn. Inshallah after a few years once the Af Maay language is documented and we make a Maay dictionary, the resources will be there for you to self study Af Maay.

You can understand what those guys are saying. And if they are insulting you, then you can tell them "Aatha Shitoothiye".

"Aatha Shitoothiye" = you are shit?

Btw, the one from Baydhabo I can understand a little of bit.

But the nigga from Gedo is definitely speaking a different language lol

mohamedismail

We have huge community Af maah in puntland. It seems they will bring books to puntland.
Definitely. They may even open a centre to learn Maay in puntland region. That is if Reer puntland want to learn Af Maay.

I've noticed there is many non Reer SW that are interested and really want to learn Af Maay. Maybe their interest is languages or whatever other reason.

In the future I would like Somalis to have access to learn Af Maay. Open centres to learn Af Maay in Somaliland, puntland, Galmudug and somaliweyn inshallah.

mohamedismail

Congratulations! Raxanweyn finally throw off the shackles of Somali colonialism. Next step is to make Maay an official language of Somalia
That is the goal Bi'idnillah.

Btw don't try use us for you seccesionism agenda. We are Somalis and a part of Somalia.

Just cause we speak our own dialect doesn't make us foreign and we will always be vital and integral part of Somalia/Somali identity. We aren't seccesionist.

Find something else to push your succesionist agenda.