HJ has the smallest Somaliland borders territory with Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
In the end we are all Isaaq and we are all mixed with eachother.My mother is HJ and my great grandmother on mother side is Tol jeclo.Isaaq are only strong United.We shouldn't ridicule each other

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
If we are talking about pure land mass, I would say HY has the most.

From East Hargeisa, sabowanaag, Cadaadley to Oodwayne, Xaji Salax, Labisagaaro, Raydab Khatumo, Burco in Togdheer, Oog iyo bohol in Sool, Erigavo, Midhidho, ilaa Daalo, Maydh, iyo near Las Qorey. In the Hawd start from Daroor, Raydab dheere, idimada, Moholin, Alabla, Moholin, Gaashaamo, ilaa Marsin iyo Ganbise agteeda. Towards the Southwest, you have hundreds of miles of open country where HY geel graze.

This is purely only HY degaan. If you want add Ciidagale degaans, then forget about it. It's not even a debate.

Source- neutral sources.

Bohol

VIP
Bohol is a historic town in northern Sool where the two main sub clans of Sacad Yunis meet (Barkad and Idarays), other towns in Sanaag include Dararweyne (Idarays), Dogoble (Idarays) , Badhigalis, Masle, Danweyne, Dhabar Mamac, God Waraabe, Ceel Afweyne. On the other hand Barkad exclusive towns are Ceel La Helay, Sabawanaag, Docolaha, Siigadheer, Xarshaw(on the coast) and they also live in Oog. I was there last summer in Sanaag and Sool.

Last edited:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Bro on a serious level, who cares about which clan that has the largest land, farms, money and etc. At the end of the day, we are all Somali. We are indispensable to each other. The world has moved beyond our tiny langaab clans fighting each other for land bro.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I didn't say it didn't matter. We should all focus on the bigger picture here. Competing with fellow Somali clans for land is a bit like relegating yourself to the lower divisions when other nations are sending rocket ships to Mars and beyond.

I've always wanted to ask why are Isaaq clans named after 'Habar'?

Isn't that a curse?

No that's habaar.
I'm pretty sure habar in this context means woman, I might be wrong though, and I'm not sure how it relates to clan names. Somebody who knows what they're talking about hopefully will chime in.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
I've always wanted to ask why are Isaaq clans named after 'Habar'?

Isn't that a curse?
Not just Isaaqs. A lot of Somali clans are named after their mother. Such as Majerteen. I bet you didn't know that.

Langaab Awal aka HA can always be of service by expanding to borama.

Borama is a ticking time bomb for somaliland since the gudabirsi natives hate the Isaaq hegemony. Somaliland government needs to find a way to make borama an Isaaq populated city.

For once HA should contribute to the collective defensive of the subclans

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Borama is a ticking time bomb for somaliland since the gudabirsi natives hate the Isaaq hegemony. Somaliland government needs to find a way to make borama an Isaaq populated city.

Maxa tahay?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa

Gudabursi are our bros and reer abti.Go warmonger somewhere else

He's HJ,which is why he doesn't understand civilized western Somaliland.

You're wrong I am Isaxaaq which is a HY subclan and original settlers of hargeisa. I'm as waqooyi galbeed as it gets.

And you're jibril abokor since your subclan of HA is famous for being the only Isaaq clan that marries those semi Midgaans

Bohol

VIP
70NE7 Don't badmouth Gadabursis, they are good allies of WADANI party. Both HJ
and SA are your enemy though politically speaking. Gadabursi, Arap are a WADANI
supporters that means they are off limits and also Cidagale is a ally.

Last edited:
@Duke of Harshaw

Bruh they are a disease wallahi. These people are Faqash that assisted in the genocide and still have the nerve to hold anti somaliland sentiments this day and age when odeyaasha forgave them

Make no mistake about it they are Faqash by default and will never be trusted by cirro. Just like Silanyo doesn't trust his dhulbahante puppets

Bohol

VIP
They genocided SM so it is whatever :kanyeshrug: the same people that attacked your peeps in New Hargeisa.

Last edited:
Cirros campaign manager Ayaad noqotay walee
:faysalwtf:

Awdal votes will be going to abdirahman saylaci which means musa bihi will win over Awdal voters

Bohol

VIP
That is unlikely Awdalians hate Musa Bixi apparently because he committed war crimes against them. Cirro got Awdal votes in his pocket. Since H-Y backed Riyaale for 8 years even when other Isaaqs were witch hunting him because of qabyalaad, it is a courtesy to return the favor.

obamadatazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts